Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"God, I hurt in places I've never knew could hurt," Liz said sleepily from beside me.

I stretched. I was sore between the legs. You don't feel sore down there. You don't have anything down there to feel sore, not like a boy. That's when it hit me. I did have something down there, something I'd ignored until now. It was called a vagina, and it was now a part of me. Oh, I'd had it all along, but now I was using it.

Liz was just as naked, and after we threw back the covers we stared at each other.

"You don't look any different down there."

"Neither do you."

She touched her inner thigh. "Dried stuff. Is this what I think it is?"

"Probably. I think there was enough of it, and it has to go somewhere."

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. I don't remember much, except it went on and on." She hugged herself. "I liked it."

"So did I. Can't wait to do it again, except I'm kind of sore."

"They never talked about that in Health Class."

I laughed. "I don't think they talked about any of this in class."

The bedroom door opened. Jodie stood there, her hair damp and wearing her bathrobe. "Awake I see."

Now this was funny. I'd been naked in a room full of people. They'd seen what a Regency Romance had delicately called my "virtue", and others my "womanly charms". My legs slapped together and my arms went over my boobs. Jodie smiled.

"Uh, ah, I guess so," Liz said. She'd done the same thing I had.

Jodie held out a pair of tampons. "Here They've been coated with mentholated. Mom said that'll ease some of the soreness."

We took them an. There were a lot of things we needed to learn about this. I never would have thought of this myself.

"Well, everyone else is finished with the shower. Don't worry about the hot water, either. We have a tankless system."

We'd showered and bathed together since we were babies. I don't really think of it as bathing with someone. Liz is like another pair of hands. We took the kind of long shower that leaves everything beaded with moisture. There was even fog in the air. We eventually joined the rest, including Mom and Dad, in the Rec Room. It was soon apparent we were going out for breakfast.

"We still have a lot to do," Jodie said. "For instance, I get to vacuum the Rec Room."

"Probably a lot of, um, spilled fluids in there," I said.

"Yeah. We shampoo it once a month." She took a sniff. "Probably should do it more often."

As we ate I couldn't help but remember what everyone else looked like naked. It was an image I couldn't share with anyone except Liz, and then only when we were alone. I didn't feel any of the desire I'd had only a couple of days before, even for Jodie's Mom.

I hadn't really thought about doing it with a girl, and after we got home Liz asked me about it.

"I didn't intend to do it, it just sort of happened."

"What was it like?""

"Softer than a guy."

"Well, of course. A woman doesn't have a, you know."

"No, I mean her lips weren't as firm, they were much softer. Her skin was softer, too."

"And her boobs?"

I smiled. "Soft, except for her nips. They were as hard as rocks, and when I sucked them, I swear they only got harder."

"I'll have to try it."

"I think it's much better if you just let it happen."

Two girls, talking quietly, can truly be a frightening thing when they come to a conclusion.

The thing on my mind was seeing Mrs. Robertson the next day. There were rules about contact between teachers and students, and I was pretty sure what we'd done on the couch violated those rules.

Mrs. Robertson was wearing a suit over a white blouse. She had a pearl necklace around her throat, and matching pearl stud earrings. I pictured the way she'd looked Saturday night, the soft breasts so cleverly hidden by her clothes so you didn't see just how big she was. The skirt was knee-length, quite modest, actually, and you couldn't see those trim thighs, or the dork patch right at the base of her tummy, small dark curls trimmed to her pussy.

I did pay attention. To the class material as well as her. I wasn't feeling any attraction, which was kind of funny. We'd kissed and touched each other in places girls aren't supposed to touch. I know she noticed; she shot me a couple of glances. I was cool, though, and didn't let on.

"Do you have something on your mind, Lia?" she asked at the end of class.

"Your earrings," I said. "Where did you get them?"

She reflexively touched her earring. "These? I got them in a store in Atlanta."

"Just wondering. They're very cute."

We parted, and barely exchanged two words the rest of the week that didn't have at least one other student present. I'm not sure what she was doing, but I was sorting out my feelings. I was supposed to have a desire for her, wasn't I? I liked what we'd done on the couch, but that was it. I liked it. That was it, though. I wanted to do it again, too. I wanted to do all of what we'd done Saturday night again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.