Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Liz, Jodie and I had a lot to talk about that night. One of the women had collected all of the condoms used, labeled them, and given them to us. We didn't know quite what to do with them. Diaries could get read. That would let secrets out, and none of us had diaries. I did have a keepsake drawer, so I tucked mine away there.

We got up late on Saturday morning. We'd stayed up way too late recounting what had happened. That was when our mothers gave us the first lesson of this new world we were joining: you never give any indication that anything had happened.

Liz and I quickly added to that rule. You always have a plausible explanation. A hasty scan through the TV section of the paper gave us one, a romantic comedy had been on the night before, and we'd stayed up to watch it. It's a good thing nobody asked us about the movie; there was no way we could have told them.

Our Moms called us together for lunch. We had burgers, coleslaw, and sweet iced tea. As we sat on our back deck, they broke the news to us.

"There are people who aren't sure they want you at the party..."

" ... as participants," Jodie's mother added. "You can watch, but that's it."

"Do we have to hide?" Jodie asked.

"No, you can sit on the couch," Mom said.

"Naked or clothed?" Liz asked.

"Your choice."

We looked at each other. Naked? I didn't know if I was ready for that. I knew that some of the people in attendance the night before had seen me naked, but I was busy, and being nude was kind of necessary for what I'd been doing. Just sitting there sounded kind of weird. Of course, I thought, if one of the men came on to me I wouldn't have to take anything off. I could do that.

We had simply hours before the party started. We had a whole afternoon to kill, and I got the suspicion that Mom didn't trust us to keep quiet. She organized a movie for us to watch.

"Who comes up with these hokey names?" Liz whispered as we munched popcorn and watched the action

"They have to call them something," I whispered back. On the screen a woman with fake boobs—I refused to believe she'd grown that pair herself—bucked and moaned. A man with really impressive shoulders and a tight butt was doing her with an impressive cock. You can fake boobs, but I didn't know about making a guy's dick thicker. The thing was as big as my forearm. After a bit he pulled out, and his cum spurted all over her tummy and pubic hair.

"Seems like a waste," Liz said.

"Think she came?" Jodie whispered.

"Probably not. I read somewhere that the actresses seldom do."

"That's got to be a real bummer," I said. "You work in the sex business, but you don't climax."

"No, that's reserved for the men." Liz snorted. "It's a chauvinist thing."

"Well, they buy most of the porn." Jodie looked at the screen where the camera was now focused on a blonde in a very short skirt and a minimal top. "I mean how can you appeal to women if you look as trashy as that?"

The blonde sucked off a guy. He came all over her face. Come dripped from her face and all across her boobs.

"That sure was a lot," Liz whispered.

"Is it possible to feel itwhen they come?" I asked.

"It looks liquid enough to drip out of you," Liz said. "Bet we never see that."

"It might seem kind of sexy," Jodie said.

The next girl, skinny with long dark hair and only average boobs but no pubic hair, took one in her mouth and a second guy in her pussy. Now that loked interesting. One guy filled her mouth00se showed the come filling her mouth—but he didn't come in her pussy. Instead he pulled out and came all over her pussy.

"Do they all do that?" I asked.

"So far," Liz said. "That seems to be the requirement."

"Maybe it means the target uaudience is really bisexual men. That might explain the close0ups of some guy's cock."

"Never thought of that."

The movie wasn't that exciting. One couple (or trio) after another coupled, came, and then went about fulfilling what passed for the plot.

"This movie will never be a contender for best costume," Liz said at the end. "Those videos we saw on the internet were a lot more interesting."

The movie was followed by another. Some woman was flying to a wedding. Somehow the woman had sex with everyone in the movie, including the bride as she got dressed, and the groom at the pulpit. She had so much come on her at one point that she really needed a shower. Somehow she got it all put back together just in time to get on the plane home (she sucked the pilot off while en route, and did the co-pilot at the same time. Busy girl.

"Is this supposed to turn us on, or off?" Liz asked.

"I rather liked the bride's dress," I said.

"The come just blended into the fabric," Liz replied. "I guess that's important if a guy's going to do you at the altar."

"The bride only sucked the minster, she didn't do him," Jodie said. "In a way, the veil kind of matched the come, too."

"Well, the bride wore white, I guess we know why." Liz smirked. "That's probably something we should keep in mind."

I had to laugh. "I can just picture a bridal consultant's face at a bridal shop if you trotted that past her."

"Have to have a guy along so he can come on her face," Liz said.

Fortunately we didn't have another movie to sit through. Instead we went shopping. Mom was in charge of snacks for the party, and so we had to buy a lot of finger food. It took our minds off what was going to happen later on.

When you buy food you plan a menu as you shop. When you're putting out a buffet it's different. You make a list of the dishes, then buy the ingredients. It's a bit more complicated.

We made sure we had plenty of oysters and other things to rebuild male potency. Nobody wanted the guys running out of "oomph" halfway through.

The three of us were pretty nervous when we walked into the living room. Everyone was still dressed, so we kept our things on. After a bit the couples that weren't part of the "group" finally left. They were assured that "nothing was going to happen" because there were three teenage girls in the room. The door was no sooner closed and locked than things began to come off.

It's a funny thing, but most of the girls I know can show their boobs, but hesitate to show anything below the waist. I've never been sure why that is. Liz and I have talked it over a couple of times, and come to no conclusion. But we've seen pictures of European beaches. Bare boobs arevisible everywhere, but the only thing you see when you look between the girls' legs is nothing but fabric.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.