Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a few months we got the second part of the puzzle. There were some new faces in the Rec Room, and we ate it all up. Sure, they did the same-old-same-old, face it, there are only so many ways to do it, but you did see differences. Our parents certainly noticed the differences, and on more than a few occasions we saw our mothers practically lining up with one or two guys.

The other thing we saw was that people would engage with more than one person. Dad was doing Mrs. Roberts, but he was thrusting his fingers in and out of Mrs. Grisham. Then he pulled his cock out and moved to Mrs. Grisham—she sort of wailed when he slid into her—while Jodie's dad took over in Mrs. Roberts, grabbing her boobs as he did her. In another corner Mom was sucking one guy while another guy did her. Jodie's mom was doing something similar, though she was on her hands and knees.

I really wanted to touch myself right then, but refrained. That was the last time. The next weekend I didn't hold back, and it felt so good to come, it almost made me feel like a part of the group. Liz and Jodie didn't hold back either. The only thing we had to make sure of was that we didn't make much noise. We weren't supposed to be here, after all.

A week or so later we got a big surprise. We were at Jodie's house and all of the adults were busy in the Rec Room, though I think a few were in the bedrooms, and we were watching. All of a sudden the doorbell rang.

Everyone froze downstairs. Liz and I looked at each other, and then scrambled into our clothes: jeans and a school sweatshirt. Then, with Jodie in tow, we cracked open the door.

"Yes?" it was Jodie's house, so she spoke up.

It was two police officers. "Are your parents home?" the taller of the two asked.

"No sir," Jodie said with a shake of her head.

"What are all of the cars here for?"

"They went somewhere as a group," I replied. "They're having a movie and drinks party at a neighbor's house. Because of the booze, we're not allowed."

"And what are you doing?"

"Having a sleep over."

"Well, keep the doors and windows locked, the neighbors said they heard some strange sounds coming from here."

"I told you to turn the TV down," Liz said. "We were wtching a movie," she added for the cops.

Both of them nodded. Teenage girls having a sleepover, that was all right. The parents weren't here, but there was a plausible excuse for that. And there definitely wasn't a boy in sight, not with the way we were dressed.

"All right, just thought we'd check," the tall officer said.

We heaved a collective sigh of relief. Our parents weren't doing anything illegal, but word would get around and cause problems. What we were doing was sort of improper, maybe illegal, but the cops knew we weren't going to let them in, and if there weren't any boys, and it looked as if there weren't, what we appeared to be doing was perfectly fine. Three girls would certainly chaperone each other.

After the cops left we turned around, and Jodie's mom was there, wearing her sweats. "Who was that?"

"The polcie," Jodie said. "We told them you were at a neighbor's house and we were having a sleep over."

"Good thinking."

"The neighbors were complaining about the noisse."

"We'll try to hold it down."

"Don't hold it down too much," Jodie said. "Put it in where it belongs."

Her mother gave her a smile and went back to the party. We went back to watching. But the truth sort of came out. Pretty soon everyone knew that they were being watched by three very curious teenage girls.

There were a few people who seemed upset, but after a while that seemed to die down. We were curious, and yet we didn't blab. People who attend sex parties value their secret, and when they were assured that we weren't telling everyone in sight, nobody said a thing about it.

Now the parties weren't just held at our place or Jodie's; they moved them around, and after a while we'd show up (and we didn't always), and they'd have a place for us. I was puzzled by this, and asked Mrs. Davidson about it.

This was a little awkward for me. First, Mrs. Davidson was a teacher at school, and I had her for one of my classes. Second, Liz wasn't along, and I'm never at my best when we're apart. Still, I didn't feel I had much choice. She had information, I wanted it, and this was the perfect opportunity.

You don't go up to someone out of the blue and ask them questions of a sexual nature, and you especially don't when you're trying to keep a secret and you're at school. I approached Mrs. Davidson with a question about an assignment she'd handed out. The other kids in class were there, and so she got to clarify it for several of us. I did that a couple of more times, and that was all right, too. We all e-mailed and texted each other (outside of school because they had a cell phone suppressor at school). The custom had grown up that one student would get an explanation and share it with everyone else electronically. I was soon the person who did that for Mrs. Davidson's American History class. So no thought anything of it when I would approach her desk while everyone else filed out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.