An Affair

by dirty oedipus

Copyright© 2012 by dirty oedipus

Erotica Sex Story: Middle aged accountant meets his boss's sexy young wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Bernard Tapping smiled to himself as he heard the tip tap of stiletto heels in the corridor leading to his office, it was a Sunday morning and Bernard knew exactly who was making the footsteps, the office door opened and then he heard the lock click shut.

"Good morning Mr. Tapping"

"Mrs. Hamilton" he acknowledged politely, "How are you this morning?"

"Horny" she said and swept the papers off his desk before sitting on it in front of him open legged and smiling, skirt up around her waist.

"Mmm, you seem to have forgotten something" he smiled as he bent his head to kiss her thighs above her fully fashioned stockings, she wore no panties and she moaned with pleasure as his mouth descended on her glistening slit!

"Oh yes Bernard" she sighed, "Oh fuck yes"

Wrapping both legs around his neck, she heaved herself back up at him and held his head with both hands as his tongue lapped at her wetness and squealed as a finger insinuated itself in her tight little anus.

"Ooh you dirty, dirty bastard, you're making me cum"

Lifting his head up, he watched as she climaxed but kept his finger jammed knuckle deep in her anus until she finished cumming,

"God you look gorgeous when you come"

Standing up, she straightened her skirt and kissed him lasciviously on the lips,

"Mmm you taste of pussy" she laughed, "I think I like it, shall we try it soon?"

"Oh yes I think I'd like it too"

"Must dash" she smiled, "Or I'll be late for church"

Bernard laughed as he thought of her praying in church wearing nothing but stockings under her skirt, but nothing surprised him any more about her.

They'd met soon after he joined her husband's company as chief accountant, he'd been invited to a garden party at his boss's house and there he met the lovely Amelia.

The attraction was immediate and mutual and Bernard saw in her a very sensuous woman, whereas her husband Dennis was in his mid fifties, Amelia was about thirty and Bernard was certain that she'd soon be sharing his bed!

As the guests mingled and chatted, Amelia asked him if he'd like to see their lovely gardens and when he seemed genuinely delighted, she hooked an arm through his and began the tour, he became extremely aware of the softness of her breast pressing against his arm as they walked.

She asked him about himself and seemed very interested in his answers, "Dennis tells me you're not married" she said softly, "You're not homosexual are you?"

"Definitely not" he laughed and turned to her, suddenly they were kissing and Bernard felt his erection sticking into her stomach, she moaned softly in his mouth and pushed herself back at it,

"No you're not are you?" she smiled and hurriedly drew apart as they heard voices, two other couples appeared being shown around by Dennis,

"Ha there you are darling" he boomed, "Like the place do you Bernard?"

"It's beautiful sir" he replied and added softly, "Everything here's beautiful"

Amelia caught it and squeezed his arm, "I want to see you again" she said softly,

"I'd like that" he smiled, "If you can get out tonight, I live in the old lock keeper's house down by the canal"

"Yes, I know it, I think I can get away later"

Later on as they parted Amelia shook his hand and he felt her press something into it, it was warm and damp and he knew without looking that it was the panties she'd been wearing!

He drove home with them pressed to his nose, the aroma from them had him fully erect and he had to hurry from his car when he arrived home with a very obvious bulge in his trousers.

Amelia arrived at just before eight and less than ten minutes later she was on the phone to a friend she should have been out with making her excuses, while Bernard feasted on her soaking wet slit.

"Ooh yes" she purred, "It seems like forever since I've had any of this"

She moaned again as his tongue parted her delicate nether lips and slid right into her wetness,

"Mmm you're very wet" he smiled, "I love a nice wet pussy"

"I'll drown you when I cum"

"I'll look forward to it" he smiled and went back to the task in hand, first he licked all the way up and down her juicy slit whilst Amelia arched her back and forced her groin onto his mouth.

He pursed his lips and she gasped as he sucked her clitoris in between them using his tongue on the little nub, flicking it rapidly while she squirmed with pleasure, she wasn't just wet, she was actually dripping and Bernard lapped it up like a kid with an ice cream, she squealed as she felt a finger caressing her little rosebud and then let out another squeal of ecstasy as it entered her knuckle deep.

"Ooh yes do it Bernard" she hissed, "Sodomize me, please"

He needed no second bidding and Amelia clung to him as the hard, thick shaft gradually entered her tight little anus,

"Fuck" she gasped into his mouth, "Fuck, fuck, fuck"

"You're a horny little cunt aren't you?"Bernard hissed as his cock began sawing in and out of her well stretched anus,

"Very" she laughed and gripped his hips, "I'm going to cum Bernard"

"You've been neglected"

"Yes" she agreed and then let out a scream as the orgasm hit her like an express train, Bernard thought she was having a fit at first, she bucked, she heaved, her eyes rolled back into her head, her nails ripped his skin and her teeth sank into his neck.

Even after her climax had passed Bernard kept on plunging his cock into her receptive hole, Amelia was in heaven, she'd only ever read about men like him, men who could keep going for hours it seemed, she rode out two more orgasms before he exploded inside her anus and she went home a very satisfied lady!

Dennis realised his wife was having an affair and he was almost sure that Bernard was the one, but he chose to ignore it, reasoning that as long as she was discreet and still attended functions with him as his wife, then everything was all right.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.