Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

The next Friday I was down shopping in the small market near the rooming house when I spotted Hester Quick bending over getting onions from the bin on the floor. I could see her silly "granny" knickers because she tended to wear skirts far too short for a woman of her years. The taste of her cunny was a memory on my tongue but not because I had been fooling around with the poor lady. It was a second-hand taste from the cock of the sex-crazed Reverend who liked me on my knees for a much better reason than praying.

I found her to be an interesting person because I managed to rub out a good one on my own needy snatch whilst watching her bending over for the Reverend in the church basement. Some of the tunes being sung by the choir at the time about salvation and redemption will trigger an entire different vision in my memory of Hester's pretty pale flanks quivering under his ministrations. Right now she looked entirely respectable with her granny knickers and her big black framed glasses making her attractive middle-aged face look like the picture of proper behavior.

I remembered how she shouted out the terrible dirty words when the man of the cloth delivered his sticky load to her waiting vaginal channel.

Her taste was quite different. It heightened my sensation of doing something "dirty" with the Reverend and that is a feeling that insured my own hoped-for orgasm.

The very respectable Hester Quick was married to the richest man in town and had four sons in university and none living at home. They ranged in age from eighteen to twenty-one and all resembled the mother but definitely not the father. That was probably a good thing because Mr. Quick was a bit on the plain side with the exception of his huge cock that was often his best means of communication with disregarded females having excessive time on their hands. He was notorious in all the gossip circles as having fathered more illegitimate children in the factory he owned than the introduction of new products to his business line.

I could tell from the easy way that the Reverend slammed into Hester's flanks that theirs was a long-term relationship with lots and lots of practice. It was certainly hard to believe because she projected such a benign and innocent air of domestic and religious servitude.

It had appeared to me that her cunny was rather stretched but I figured that was due to having four babies the natural way in a short span of time. From my vantage point, it was obvious that her brown eye was shut tight as a drum and that she most likely did not use it for interpersonal congress.

I am pretty much a "cock" oriented female but have been known to strike up close friendships with persons of the same sex because they were interesting or appealed to me in a manner that is extremely difficult to describe without sounding perverted or addled. Mrs. Quick was just such a person and I would like to get to know her better but hesitated to approach her because of the vast difference in our station and ages. Finally, I gathered my nerve and ventured to address her with an inquiry that did not seem overly familiar or lacking in grace.

"Mrs. Quick, how nice to run into you in the market engaged in the mundane chores of managing a household. I have seen you at the church many times but I am afraid I do not sing well enough to be in the choir. The reverend has spoken of you several times but I doubt he has mentioned me. I am Amanda Johnson and the reverend has taken me "under his wing" so to speak in helping me establish my babysitting business here in this nice manor."

Hester looked the young girl over from head to toe and decided she liked what she saw and that the girl did not represent any threat.

"I hope the reverend spoke well of me. I try to do my best for the church and to assist him in any way I can to help his needed work."

I was well aware of her "assistance" and hid my smile behind my hand thinking of her pretty heart-shaped bum being slammed so vigorously by the middle-aged man. He had already introduced me to his "do it from behind" style and I found him to be both energetic and satisfying. Of course, she had no idea I was so well informed about her covert couplings with the man and I made a point of according her the utmost respect deserved by a woman of her station. She seemed to be flattered by my fluttering like a silly moth in her bright light and I followed her to her home as she extended the invitation to cucumber sandwiches with a smile that made a prisoner of my heart.

Her husband was out of town on a business trip and all of her offspring were in university in the midst of their exams. The house was a bit lonely because she only used servants at times when her husband decreed a social engagement that was beyond her capability. Apparently, a cleaning woman came twice a week to "do" the house and from the look of it, the woman was doing a very good job.

She took great delight in showing me the photos of her four strapping lads and I could tell from their look I would take great delight in spreading my knees for any one of them. They did all resemble her and the strong chin line and the high forehead was unmistakable. Somehow we wandered to the bedrooms so she could show me their rooms. One bedroom was for a girl and I inquired if she had a daughter.

"No, no girls, I am afraid. I always wanted a little girl but I had all boys. This room has been empty for a long time and it is much too late for Mr. Quick and I to try another time."

I could not help but think she did seem still in a nubile category with an attractive face and a figure that made her seem a much younger woman than almost forty.

"As I told you, Mrs. Quick, I am a professional babysitter and I take care of young ones, both boys and girls. I find that taking care of a young girl when she needs her mother is far more rewarding than the raising of boys."

Hester laughed at my comment and she nodded her head in agreement. I could see that the raising of four boys had robbed her of an experience she much wanted in her life and now feared she would never have. On an impulse, I suggested to her that I would pretend to be her little daughter and she could "mother" me in any way she so desired. The thought of such a scenario was already making my juices run because the thought of Hester bending over for the reverend was on my mind each night before I went to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.