Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

I was fabulously comfortable in my new room at Tom's place. His mom Ellie was so nice to me that I was tempted to kiss her and hug like we were old friends. Of course, I didn't do that because I was afraid that it might be misunderstood by her and she might consider me one of those girls that didn't like men but preferred women instead. Not that there was anything wrong with that. I had a couple of girlfriends who were more than content to just interact with other females to get their jollies but I was pretty much hooked on the real thing when it came to playing with a cock.

The new babysitting job was located in the upscale residential part of town with the private single family homes with nice brick fences and landscaped front yards. It was a fairly safe bet that most of the young couples living there had paid a premium to be there and that they hoped the high price tag would manage to keep out the "common" elements detested by the new rich.

I was in the bath when Ellie came in with additional towels and a plastic wrap for my hair if I didn't want to get it too wet. She fixed my hair inside just like my mum used to do and I explained I had the safety razors to shave my legs and even most of my pubic hair which had become a veritable jungle ever since my stint in the Woman's Detention Center. Most of the long term female residents didn't seem to mind at all and were constantly pestering me for sexual favors. I knew it was because I was fairly young and pretty and generally was of a submissive nature in such matters. I had to admit none of them was mean spirited in their attitudes and I tended to cooperate most of the time providing I didn't get into trouble.

Ellie offered to help me shave down there and I was happy to have her help. It was really hard to do it and see what you were doing at the same time. She even snipped some random wild hairs from my rear end and we both laughed at how ticklish I was back there at the touch of her fingers. There was a lot of hair and she wrapped it all up and put it into the trash because she was afraid it might clog the pipes. I told her that I would return the favor whenever she was in a mood.

She rubbed my neck with skillful hands and I closed my eyes pretending she was the Oriental girl at the Detention Center who made me feel so good in the middle of the night. I must have drifted off into a world of pleasure because the next thing I remember she had her legs wrapped around my middle and I was shamefully caught up in a whirlwind of an orgasm that hit me when I least expected it.

I hoped that Tom's mother didn't think me to be a perverted girl who indulged in such foolishness but it was admittedly difficult to refuse such ministrations. In my case, I had no intention of turning down such a joyful offer.

We both got dressed and I promised her that I would not be in too late. The job was only supposed to last until midnight and the walk back to the bed and breakfast was only about fifteen minutes at most. She told me that she might stop by and "tuck" me in. It sounded like a better deal than being pounded by her son Tom who only had his own satisfaction as his goal.

The client's house was the nicest one on the street. It had a second floor and even a finished attic with a playroom and a spare bedroom and bath for a guest. The young couple was waiting impatiently for me at the front door and all they told me was that little Sally was fast asleep in the upstairs bedroom and she was not to be "coddled" in the least. If she was to awaken, I was to tell her to go back to sleep immediately. That sounded just fine with me because it meant a lot less work for me.

I did check on the little girl and she was indeed sound asleep under the blankets. I noticed there was a light on in the room indicating she was just like me and didn't like to sleep in the total dark. That was one of the worst things I hated about the Detention Center because they didn't allow any lights on after ten o'clock.

The downstairs living room was filled with stacks of woman's magazines and golfing magazines that led me to believe the husband was an avid golfer. He had appeared quite fit when they were rushing out of the house to the movie theater. His wife was just the opposite with obvious rolls of fat that had nothing to do with being in a pregnant state. I had almost giggled to watch the woman's huge hips moving up and down like a ship in a storm. Accidently, I found a shelf under the golf magazines that hid another set of magazines that had absolutely nothing to do with golf.

The assortment of bare bums in every conceivable position and the flaunted breasts that were suspiciously unnatural in origin made me a bit flustered at first but I just spread them out in front of me on the floor and rode my own hand to a panting closure. I was on the verge of my third one when I heard the sound of a slamming car door in the driveway. Quickly, I pulled up my knickers and shoved the glamour magazines back under the shelf.

The couple entered silently and I could tell that something was amiss with them. The woman stomped her way upstairs with heavy feet and slammed the door of the master bedroom so hard that I thought she would wake up young Sally. Fortunately, that was not the case and I sat on the white fluffy carpet waiting for the husband to finish pouring himself a stiff drink from the sidebar behind the sofa. He came around to the sofa and sank down into the cushions with his knees only a few inches from my head. I was still sitting cross-legged on the floor unaware that my knickers were dreadfully exposed to the client's line of vision. He could also see the tell-tale spot of wet that exposed my recent bout with depraved thoughts.

I could see my employer's swift arousal and realized it was my own goodies that inspired his reaction. It was too late to conceal my assets so I decided to let the young man with the bitchy wife use my entryway for a consolation prize of sorts.

When I moved back on her elbows, the horny husband got the message and he was soon testing the stretching ability of my young slit with his experienced shaft. I tried my best to stifle the groans not wanting to wake up the wife or the young daughter. As soon as I convulsed into an unmistakable orgasm, the husband disengaged and flipped me over on my tummy and took up residence in a welcoming pucker hole. I had not expected to be exercised in that manner during the very first meeting with the new client but voiced no objection since it was my favorite channel for dalliance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.