Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

The Continuing Adventures of Amanda Johnson, Babysitter

I have to apologize for not making entries into my diary for quite some time. The simple truth was that another babysitting service in direct competition with me made a terrible accusation and turned it over to the authorities by way of an anonymous tip line. They accused me and my workers of using the babysitting service as a front for illicit activities. I was sent to the detention center for six months to rehabilitate me and all that did was to expose me to a world of lesbian sex that really opened my eyes to the underworld of perverted longings and hidden desires.

Since I couldn't stand the stares and giggles of my friends and neighbors in the old neighborhood, I quickly decided to move out of the city and headed to a quiet place away from all the notoriety and the innuendo.

A couple of the girls wanted to come with me but I figured a clean break was for the best and headed South toward the coast. At the first stop with a feel that seemed to hit me with a good vibe I dragged my sorry ass off the train and sat on top of my luggage on the station platform. There was a sign that said,

"Taxi Stand"

Unfortunately, there was no sign of a taxi. From experience, I knew that taxi drivers were the most informed people in the world and could sent anyone in the right direction even if they didn't exactly knew where it was that they wanted to go. An old married taxi driver had once driven me home from an assignment at two in the morning and stopped in the middle of the park to introduce me to his unusually thick cock that had already produced a half-dozen young ones. It stretched me pretty good and I told the horny cabbie that there was no way I would allow him to try a rear entry. He surprised me by taking me home to his house and having his wife tattoo a little devil on my ankle to advertise his success in spraying his seeds inside my private parts.

As it that was not strange enough, they washed me in rose water and did some kind of foreign ceremony over me like you see in one of those weird occult movies that have a lot of talk and not much action. I was feeling all kinds of peaceful and ready to do anything they asked and I suddenly realized they had used some kind of slow working mood changer on me that made me docile and happy. When they went upstairs to "prepare a bed", I got out of there in a hurry and walked all the way home to my house. I snuck in the back door and was asleep before I even shut my eyes.

When a cab finally pulled into the reserved space, a young guy with a couple of black eyes that made him look like a crow got out and lit up a cigarette looking my way with a totally bored expression. It was so cool that I wanted him to scoop me up and carry me off to his cave for some serious carnal exercises.

"Excuse me, but what is the name of this town?"

He didn't even try to answer but just lazily pointed to the graffiti festooned sign that said,

"East Hampton"

I had never heard of the place but it seemed just as good as any other place and at least there were no silly stares and irritating giggles around me.

"Is there any youth hostel or like a YMCA around here that doesn't charge too much for a bed?"

He walked over closer to me and looked me over like he was at a minimum bid auction and wanted to make sure he didn't get screwed with a lame horse. I tried my best to act nonchalant but I have to admit I was shaking a bit inside because I hoped he liked what he saw.

"My name is Tom and my mom and I run a little bed and breakfast down by the fire station. You can crash there and pay later if you're a mind to."

He picked up my biggest bag and I grabbed the rest and we chugged out of the station like we knew exactly where we were going. It felt good to have some direction in my life. In all honestly, the only thing I had on my mind was speculation on the size of Tom's dick from the length of his thumb. I kind of had low expectations but beggars can't be choosers.

The house was dark because it was quite late already. He whispered to me that they only had two other boarders at present so there was a choice of rooms but he was going to put me in the room near the side door to make less noise and wake the others. He fixed me a sandwich in the small kitchen and told me,

"You got to eat it here in the kitchen because mom doesn't allow any food in the rooms. She is real strict on that and is sort of heavy handed with discipline if you know what I mean."

My imagination pictured an older heavy woman holding me down across her lap and counting out my punishment for taking a candy bar into my bedroom. I didn't know if the pictures made me want to laugh or shake with fearful anticipation. I had been spanked before but it was mostly just for silly mistakes I had made and in all honesty, I always found it to be a great stimulant for my own internal release.

We got my bags all sorted in the bedroom and then just when I was starting to change into my nightwear which consisted only of my cotton panties and a sports bra, there was a knock on the door. Right away, I considered that it might be Tom looking for a little payment of a different kind and I was not all too unhappy with that line of thinking. It was Tom all right but he was carrying a load of sheets and bed linen gathered up from some supply closet down the hall.

"This is a full set for you. We change the linen every Monday morning and mom usually puts the fresh in all the rooms if they are occupied. Do you need any help in making up the bed?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative still hoping he might have some kinky plans to check out my feminine equipment. But all he did was to tuck in all the corners and wish me a good sleep. In a fit of unladylike desperation, I fell back on my final ploy and told him,

"I have a devil of a kink in my neck from that dratted train. Do you think you might be able to work it out with your strong fingers?"

He seemed annoyed at the inconvenience but told me in a firm voice,

"Get on your belly on top of the bed and put your head sideways on the pillow. I will see what I can do."

When I looked in the side mirror, I could see my buttocks sticking up high on the mattress with my panties barely covering the most private area. I felt reasonably certain the smoothness of my skin under his hands and the sight of my quivering flanks would be enough to activate his libido sufficiently to make some advances on my flesh. I was not incorrect in that regard because before he warmed up to the task, he was already pressing his erection on my bare hip and I could tell from its state of agitation that he would be soon putting it into position on my launch-pad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.