Diary of a Submissive Babysitter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

(This is the continuing diary of Amanda Johnson, Age 17 and her babysitting adventures)

August 24 ... A really nice lady who was a sort of mentor of the Andersons by the name of Mrs. Periwinkle needed both Sally and me for a job in the church basement. There would be 6 children between the ages of 2 and 7 and I knew I would not be able to handle it by myself. The church committee would be setting up the "back to school" Bazaar to raise money for the pre-school. The job was not difficult because the kids were all tired and soon fell asleep in the quiet basement. Since it was a church and all and there were too many kids, Sally and I didn't do anything inappropriate even though I was busting to exercise my pussy. Mrs. Periwinkle never told us her first name and it seemed silly to keep calling her Mrs. Periwinkle so we decided to call her Missus since she was pretty prim and proper looking with her stern look over her reading glasses. After all the mothers came down and claimed their offspring, she came back to the basement and gave me an envelope with a $50 dollar bill inside. I had already told Sally we would split 50/50 on this job because we were both doing exactly the same thing. I was surprised to see Mrs. Periwinkle take out a silver flask from under her waist band and tilt it up for a long sip of something a lot stronger than soda. She let her hair loose and shook it down letting it cascade almost to the top of her ass crack. Sally was eating the left over snacks and sucking down some of the sweet tea the ladies were drinking at the meeting.

Mrs. Periwinkle put her legs up on the long table and I was able to look up her dress and see she was wearing a pair of very nice French type panties that barely covered her slightly drooping ass cheeks. They were not pert and fresh like mine but they were soft and cuddly looking from that angle.

"The Andersons told me you did a very good job at their house. I don't have any children at home any more but you and Sally are welcome to come over and visit any time you want to. I have some educational materials for children that you might be able to use to entertain your charges."

At first, I thought she was pulling my leg, but when I looked at her face, I saw she was being real serious. Sally went up to the meeting room to get more left-overs and I told Mrs. Periwinkle I could see her bloomers and they looked real nice just like what a real lady would wear. She laughed and raised her dress to show me the lace embroidery on the edges. When I got down real close, I could inhale the heavy scent of her womanhood. It made me so horny, I just had to reach out and touch the panties and even let my fingers wander a little astray right onto her pussy slit. We looked into each other's eyes and she smiled knowingly and spread her legs a little wider. I knew Sally would not be shocked to see me with my head buried between a female's legs since we were pretty well down that road already, so I just went to my knees and inserted my face as far as I could get up into her pretty pussy. I pulled the French panties to one side so I could get some hair scratching my face and taste the sweet nectar the older woman seeped just like a leaky faucet. Somewhere in the distance I heard Sally giggling but I was in such a frenzy, I just could not stop my licking and sucking until I heard the familiar sounds of a woman falling into a convulsive orgasm. I knew I had done a good job when the middle-aged woman sprayed my teenaged face with her lovely smelling pussy juice.

It was so good; I was seriously worried that I had converted to a lesbian in full bloom. I was worried for a moment, but then realized the thought of strange cock was the true focus of my attention, no matter how tasty and delicious pussy tasted to me.

August 28 ... The Andersons had me come early because they wanted to get a present before heading to the Periwinkle mansion for a formal dinner. They were both dressed in formal wear and looked like a real power couple. For some reason, I was a little envious when I saw Floyd cupping Mitzi's ass right in front of me. He looked over her shoulder at me and winked making me flutter a bit down deep inside and even right between my legs. My memory of him taking me from behind with his wife upstairs was still vivid and I wanted his cock back inside me so bad I would do it right in front of her just to make her feel left out. I was so horny after the little 2 year old went to sleep that I almost considered calling Sally over to make out watching the TV. I decided against it because there was no way I could explain her presence if they came back early.

When they finally did come home, it was pretty late and, as usual, Mitzi was 3 sheets to the wind. Floyd got her up to the bedroom and flew down the stairs to get back to me on the sofa. I told him I was worried about his daughter or his wife coming down and seeing us, so he told me to follow him to the downstairs bathroom. He locked the door from the inside and told me to bend over the sink. I could see him in the full length mirror and when I saw his huge cock come out looking for action, my knees got a little weak and I held onto the marble counter top to keep from falling. He grabbed the K-Y from the cabinet and started to push it into my pulsating brown eye. I didn't have the fortitude to ask him where he intended to stick his cock but it was pretty obvious considering my bent over position. It sure was not the time for conversation and he pretty well let his cock do all his talking for him. After about 10 minutes of spirited ass fucking, I was wide open and hoping to get it in even deeper. He started to spurt with frenzied passion right up my ass and we were both brought back to reality by a tapping at the door.

"Honey, are you in there. Come on up to bed. I need your cock to help me get to sleep."

I had to stifle a giggle because I had already taken the cream off of her husband's cock.

I slipped out the front door with the $100 dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket. I guess I did a really good job of babysitting and my submissive attitude must have spurred Floyd to a sense of generosity.

August 30 ... Sally and I decided to go to a movie since we didn't have a job lined up for this evening. I even treated us to soda and popcorn which actually cost more than the movie. The theater was crowded and there were not very many seats left. We found two seats pretty far up in the balcony and realized we were smack dab in the middle of a gaggle of guys wearing gang jackets and sporting the close cut haircuts popular with boys with dodgy backgrounds. I wasn't worried at all, but poor Sally was pretty nervous even though the theater was packed with people. We were soaking up the popcorn and soda and taking real low to each other right up until the lights lowered real low and the movie started. I lost interest in the movie right away because I felt the stealthy movement of inquisitive fingers start their journey up my leg right into pussy territory with not a word being spoken. I didn't know if I should giggle or slap the horny young boy sitting next to me. I noticed that Sally was experiencing the same treatment on the other side of me except she had to contend with fingers playing with her pretty pussy and hands cupping her generous sized boobs from the aisle behind.

I was right on the verge of saying something sarcastic, when the silly boy taking liberties with my pussy happened to hit right on my "G" spot and made me like putty in his hands. I was certain it was an accident, but it felt so good, I certainly was not going to question my good fortune.

It seemed like the other young boys in the group were straining their eyeballs to watch our degradation in the darkened movie theater and hoping we would show no objection to them switching seats to get in on the action. The first boy had given me a satisfactory orgasm and I didn't object when the next boy in the seat made me grasp his cock and massage him to a release of his male juice right into the empty popcorn barrel. I could see that the boys were using Sally's raised bottom to stretch her brown eye making her pant like a running dog right on my shoulder. My next gang boy pulled my head down to his lap and I swallowed his thick cock inside my saliva filled mouth. I hoped the sounds of my slurping did not disturb the moviegoers from their enjoyment of the movie.

When the lights came up at the end of the movie, both Sally and I looked a little disheveled but none the worse for wear.

Sally whispered in my ear that at least four of the boys had shot loads in her bottom. It was real obvious she had been ass-fucked from the way she staggered down the balcony steps. It was all I could do to keep from giggling just watching her stumble out the exit.

The boys were in a group outside and one of them came over to us and told us,

"You girls were real nice to us in there and we appreciate it. If you ever need any help with anything just ask anyone on 9th avenue where the "Knights" are located. By the way, I liked the way you swallowed everything down without a single complaint. If I didn't already have a girlfriend, I would be looking you up."

September 1 ... Mrs. Periwinkle had her young niece and nephew visiting for the weekend and I promised her I would help out because she was kind of klutzy around children. She came home just after I got the little darlings into bed with the door closed. I was certain they would be sound asleep because of the way they had run around non-stop for hours.

She relaxed on the sofa and took off her shoes. For some reason, the sight of her nylon covered foot made my pussy slit start to leak. I started wondering if I was becoming some kind of pervert with my activities lately and some of the things I started to like doing. Maybe I was just a typical good girl who liked to be bad every now and then.

"Would you mind rubbing my foot, dear? I have been walking in those high heels all evening."

I got down on my knees and started to rub Mrs. Periwinkle's feet and toes. I really got off on it, because she groaned with my touch, just like I was sticking it to her pussy. From my angle down on the floor, I could see everything she owned and noticed her panties were damp right in the middle. I was really tempted to touch her pussy like I had done before but I was suddenly shy and didn't want to be rejected.

She solved the issue by grabbing my hair and pulling my face right into her pussy and letting me lick her with my greedy tongue.

"You are an excellent pussy eater, dear!"

The compliment made me feel good inside and I redoubled my efforts drawing a sigh of contentment from Mrs. Periwinkle's lips. At her instigation, I called home and told my parents I would be staying over at Mrs. Periwinkle's because one of her visitor's had developed a nasty cough. My father sounded like he was pissed that I had disturbed his football game.

That night Mrs. Periwinkle introduced me to several aspects of female to female loving that I didn't even suspect existed.

I was intrigued but still retained my belief that my destiny revolved around the enjoyment of getting hard cocks inserted in any of my female openings. It was some comfort to think that while I might be perverted, I still retained my basic instincts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.