Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

August 14 ... Today is a very happy day for me. I am finally 17 years old and I will be allowed to stay out until midnight and even start my babysitting business without parental interference. I am starting this new diary today to keep track of all my customers and as a tool to help me be a better babysitter. My old diary is filled with a lot of junk about boyfriends, real and imagined, and the petty problems experienced in high school. I still have another year to go in high school but I could have graduated early if I wanted to because all of my work in the last year was at the university level. I just didn't want to rush things and I felt a little too immature for the university crowd.

I should insert a quick run-down on my particulars before making any more entries in this book.

My name is Amanda Johnson. Most of my friends at school call me "Amy" for short. I have not had very many boyfriends. I guess you could count them all on one hand. I don't have one right now, because I am still pissed at my last boyfriend Peter, whom I caught humping that slut Tiffany Jones under the football bleachers. Lately, I think most boys are just looking to get into any girl's pants to see how tight their pussy really is. Not that I mind that much because I like getting humped too. It just seems so immature to me now. I don't mind giving up my pussy or ass, but I don't like being made a fool of.

I am a short girl, sort of on the "petite" side, and I tend to be quite slender because I have a high rate of metabolism that disposes of the junk food I like to stick in my mouth.

I have not had too much experience with actual fucking because it is hard to find either the right place or even the right guy for that matter. However, I have had extensive exposure to oral gratification of boys ever since I was initiated to sucking cock at my sweet sixteen party and the taste of various cocks never failed to make my female juices flow like a river.

In all honesty, I must admit I have never had a cock inserted right into my brown eye but like to have one sliding in my ass crack making me feel like a very bad girl. My boobs are not much worth mentioning, at least in my opinion, but some of my boyfriends got off by sucking them and playing rough with my nipples. I kind of liked it but just didn't understand why they would enjoy that sort of thing when I was available for a quick cock sucking or playing with my ass or pussy.

I tend to take most things at face value and try my best not to lie to my friends about anything. I guess I have always been pretty submissive and like to take orders instead of giving them. I fantasize about being made to take it in the ass by an older, big strong guy who treats me rough and forces me to do a lot of kinky sex things with a very firm hand. I really love to be humiliated that way in private in a role-playing way. Sometimes I think about being spanked really hard by a uniformed policeman for being a bad girl and made to suck his cock after he spanked me.

I wonder if I will ever get that chance someday.

August 17 ... I got Sally Randell to be my backup for the babysitting business. Sally is only 16 and a year behind me in school but we are real good friends ever since she went with me and my mom on a swimsuit shopping trip to the mall last month. We were giggling like stupid schoolgirls in the changing room and grabbing each other's goodies making me very excited and wanting my pussy taken care of. My mom was all tied up gabbing with the manager and I spread my legs for Sally to shove her head between them to lick my greedy pussy. She seemed to enjoy it so much that I started letting her do it on a regular basis ever since, even though it was not quite the same as a nice long cock. I began to think that maybe I was a lesbian or something, because Sally's tongue in my mouth made me hot as a firecracker and ready for getting my pussy stretched real nice. She admitted to me she was still a virgin and only sucked guys off just to keep her real pussy-loving agenda a secret. We agreed that I would get 20% of her backup money and I would give her some of the prime Friday night business when the parents always came home late and had to pay overtime.

August 18 ... I lined up 2 jobs tonight. I gave the easy one to Sally because she was really cute eating my pussy right after school ended on Friday. I knew she wanted me to do the same for her, but I was not ready yet to commit to a girl/girl relationship just yet. I took the more difficult job over in the ritzy part of town where the houses were a lot bigger and the yards had high fences and gates. Mitzi and Floyd Anderson were a typical power couple with lots of money and a precocious 2 year old girl who made their life a living hell. I let little Annie know right away who was boss and she sat at my feet until it was time for bed. I tucked her in and she asked me to give her a good night kiss. It was kind of sweet and I figured she didn't get much attention when there were no servants or babysitters around.

When the Andersons came home late, I was starting to drop off on the soft leather sofa. I had some of the dirty Japanese comic books that made me horny as hell and hid them under my waist band so I was not thought to be a perverted young girl. Mrs. Anderson, I guess I should say Mitzi was really soused from too many martinis and Mr. Anderson was none too happy about it. He put his finger to his lips to signal me to keep quiet and led her unsteadily up the stairs to their bedroom. When Floyd came back into the living room, he told me they were celebrating his promotion to district manager with a large increase in pay and other perks. He was standing over me and I looked up into his eyes and saw they were undressing me with raw desire. My pussy started to leak big time and then I noticed that his trousers were bulged out with a huge erection. I leaned forward and kissed the outline with some gentle little baby kisses like a bad girl with no control over her emotions.

He told me to stand up and bend over the end of the sofa and I obeyed his orders without hesitation.

When he pulled down my panties, I knew he was going to make me do it. The touch of his cock on my pussy slit was like a jolt of electric current shocking me into a juicy orgasm. I looked over my shoulder wanting to ask him to "go slow" because I knew my pussy was tight from non-use. Right then, he shoved it in all the way and gave it to me hard just the way I dreamed about getting it. I bit my thumb because I didn't want Mitzi to wake up with my shouting and have her catch us fucking in the living room.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.