Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I lay out by the pool in my bikini trying not to remember how much my body ached. Not in a bad way of course because it served as a reminder for what happened three nights ago. The night I'd spent with Carlton and Glen.

At first I thought it'd only be Carlton but then Glen had shown up and even though I didn't think I wanted him. Remember, I'd only used him as a teaser for a Carlton to get him riled up to just fuck me already but though Glen was a surlier dude, he had this rawness, so damn intense that he'd released the same in me.

I hadn't seen them since but I'd be lying if I didn't relive every moment of what they'd done to me and I to them in private ... in the shower rubbing myself getting off on it or even slipping my hand under my bikini bottoms like I did just a few minutes ago ... rubbing myself in gentle, lazy circles first not fondling my clit ... letting it ache for release as the tension slowly built up inside of me. I imagined that it was Carlton or Glen or both of them pleasuring me at the same time. I remembered all too well what that had been like ... as sinful ... as much of a slut as it made me, I couldn't forget what it'd been like to have two men fuck me at once. Both of them thrusting their hardened cocks inside of me, I had to rub my pussy teasing my clit and then assaulting it just to ease my body past the breaking point where the memories drove me.

I didn't close my eyes because I had to keep one eye on the sliding glass door to the deck as my mom was in the house working on her photography of all things. Rearranging old photos of back when I'd been a baby and my parents and their closest friend had been in them where I seemed to be the centerpiece.

But I knew she'd be too busy to really come out and check on me. I had my magazine, a glass of iced sweet tea and my fantasies ... that were all too real.

Not that I didn't want the real thing but Carlton and Glen hadn't returned having finished the job. My dad would be back later today, actually he was supposed to have been back this afternoon but his plane had been late.

I'd be hitting the club scene again. The same club where I'd run into Carlton that one time ... remembering how I'd managed to slip past my dad's best friend who'd been there with a woman. I didn't think he'd seen us but if he did, I'd wondered if he'd tell my dad. But then Dad hadn't called me so my secret must be safe.

I sighed getting up from my chaise to dip into the pool to cool off my skin that was only partly warmed by the summer sun. Damn, I needed it so bad, it's like what happened the other night had whetted my appetite for much more.

I dove into the pool cleanly and swam some laps to soothe my mind and something else.

GLENN

I slipped into the yard through the gate, clicking the latch shut behind me. I had seen through an opening that the beautiful slut was out there in one of her barely there bikinis out lying in the sun. I guess she didn't have a job or go to summer school or hang out at the mall with other young sluts, but just kept to herself by the pool all day.

I had no problem with that. I wanted her there because after dipping my wick inside her, I just wanted more. I hadn't seen Carlton in a few days and he didn't answer my calls so I figured he left town already with the tapes.

Damn, how could he leave fresh pussy like this behind without a backward glance? But now that he was gone that just meant more for me. I had the rope with me to tie the bitch up so I could get her into the cabana and give her what I knew she wanted.

I walked over waiting for her to stop swimming laps, enjoying watching her shapely body slide through the top layer of water. Damn, she could swim, her muscles nice and supple, the movement of her ass teasing me with each stroke.

Finally she stopped, treading water and she saw me. Her eyes widened and she looked shocked.

"Glenn ... what are you doing here?"

"I dropped by to see you," I said, "You sure were hot the other night."

She smiled slightly so I knew I wasn't unwelcome at least not entirely.

"And Carlton... ?"

"He's not here ... it's just me..."

"Oh ... so why are you here Glenn," she said, "Did you come here to fuck?"

Damn she went straight to the point. I wonder if daddy knew this about his daughter. Soon he'd learn a whole lot of things he didn't know about his princess but by then, I'd be long gone too. She climbed up the ladder and walked toward me, water dripping off of her as the sun dried her. Her curly water slickened back and her suit sheathing her tanned body. She didn't quite look like her dad, so she must take more after her mother who I'd seen only in old photos.

What I wanted was under her bottoms which clung to her pussy like a second skin.

She tilted her face at me.

"What if I don't want to fuck you Glenn," she said, "What if I told you that you were sloppy seconds compared to Carlton?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.