Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

Damn, I can't believe I'd just done that. Just lay there while Carlton fucked my ass. I felt the cool slickness of the lube, his finger sliding inside of me, first one and then two and how it had stretched so hard. I had felt pain at first but then ... when he started thrusting his fingers in and out ... the sting of it ebbed and then came the heat.

Waves of it pouring through me ... and when he'd taken out his fingers and pushed his cock inside, the burn had returned but I breathed into it and then I felt some fingers rubbing my clit ... oh man ... I felt the pleasure ripple through me to get my mind off of Carlton's thrusts.

Glen got me off and after Carlton came, he withdrew his cock leaving my ass a bit sore. I rolled over on my side, feeling so tired all of a sudden.

"Get some rest..."

I felt like more tequila but I knew I'd had enough. Feeling so damn heady right now, and I knew that if I really thought about what I'd done ... but I just felt so languid and so relaxed and so very wet. Carlton eased his way off the bed and Glen followed him to the doorway. I reached for the comforter and started to put it around me.

Carlton shook his head.

"Put it down ... nothing's covering that sexy body of yours..."

I needed to go to the bathroom so I just got out of bed and paraded naked past them while they both watched. I walked inside my own bathroom and shut the door.

Damn, I thought about what I'd just done ... I'd been there on my parents' bed with two men getting me off. The memory of having two men suck my nipples and then ... I couldn't even imagine the rest of it.

I knew they weren't done with me yet...

CARLTON

I watched Tiffany climb out of bed after I told her to drop the comforter. She walked out of the room, her ass swaying and I watched her go. I know Glen watched her too.

"She's coming back right?"

I nodded.

"She's just getting warmed up," I said, "You know what comes next..."

Glen nodded back with a smile.

"Think she'll be up for it?"

I smiled back at him.

"Oh you'd be amazed at what a slut like her will do," I said, "We'll soften her up first ... ease her into it..."

"Damn she's hot but if her father finds out..."

I knew what he meant but I knew why we were here. He just shook his head as he looked at me and then went to pour himself another glass of tequila and looked in the mini frig for something to eat but all he found was a plate of brie.

"That's the point," I said, "though we'll be far away when that happens."

He picked up a piece of the brie and ate it straight off. I didn't watch him do that. My appetite had been sated for the moment.

"He's going to want to kill us."

"He won't know it was us," he said, "Until it's too late to do anything about it."

Glen didn't look convinced. I couldn't blame him. What father wouldn't want to kill the two men who'd deflowered his young virginal daughter in more than one way and then turned her into a slut to do their bidding? Tiffany acted like she got off on it and when Glen had been nailing her on the bed, she'd been like a wildcat clawing at him and thrusting her pussy so it wasn't easy to see who rode whom. He'd known she'd do that ... it was just a matter of convincing her she was like any other woman, born to give a man pleasure.

"We'll have to leave by morning," I said, "the plane's waiting for us at the airport once we drop off the evidence."

Glen sighed.

"They'll own him ... if he doesn't do what they want..."

I smiled.

"Daddy's little girl will be on the World Wide Web ... showing off her talents in his bed."

The world of covert operations could be brutal and always highly competitive. Tiffany's father was one of the very best and thus had a target sign on his back daring his rivals to come and get him. Well, two of them had done that and damn, it had been pleasurable bedding his little princess.

We had the rest of the night left and more to do with the woman in the bathroom. When she'd stepped foot in this room again, she'd find out what came next. Of course she'd do it and there were ways of persuading her.

TIFFANY

I heard the buzz of my phone and remembered I had left it in the bathroom for some reason I couldn't remember. I picked it up and saw a message from my father.

He told me he'd gotten done with his job early and would be back tomorrow night. Oh damn, I thought I'd have a couple more days ... mom would be back in the morning and I'd have to do some serious laundry once these two men left the house. Would they notice that the bed sheets had been changed? I doubted it, both my parents were so busy into their own lives they didn't have time for noticing much. Oh, my dad had that eye for detail but he'd just assume mom did the laundry and never ask. Why should he? He harbored no suspicions about her ... that I knew and to him, I was still his innocent little girl who chafed under his restrictions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.