Under the Hot Summer Sun
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I barely got any sleep last night. It was too warm inside my room and even with the window open, it didn't cool off much so I tossed and turned until ... I realized that sleep just wasn't coming. But it didn't mean that I couldn't come myself.

I reached in my bedside drawer and pulled it out. Long and thick, made out of pliable rubber and very well used ... after I had picked it up at this boutique in town. It vibrated at three different speeds and I knew every one of them. I needed it right now ... so I pulled my panties down and spread my legs so I could start by fondling myself with my hand, sliding them along the seam of my pussy. Teasing my clit for now while I played around it ... as I closed my eyes remembering what it had felt like when he'd played with my tits. I'd dared him to do it and he'd responded, pulling down my bikini top and suddenly his callused hands had grabbed one of them, fondling it. He'd asked me if I'd like having them sucked and god yes ... what woman wouldn't? I was dying to have him take one of my nipples in his hot mouth and do that. Just thinking about it had sent shards of pleasure down to my pussy.

I wanted him to do so much more but my mom popped out on the porch and came so close to catching us...

That left me feeling really hot and I couldn't get rid of the memory of Carlton touching my tits like that and I couldn't sleep. So I pulled out my vibe and turned it on ... just before I used it to play with my pussy. I didn't have any lube so I couldn't do more than just get off on the sensations of the vibrations. My clit wanted more than just being teased but it was just too intense to start there. I closed my eyes and imagined that Carlton's mouth had slid over one of my nipples, making it hard as the moist heat surrounded it and he used his tongue to play with it.

My body would tense because I couldn't stand it. I'd beg him to suck on my nipple and he'd start out gently at first, slowly until I began to unravel. Then he'd suck harder, charging my body with more than it would handle. I'd start breathing fast and my hands would grab onto him tightly anywhere to keep him from leaving me.

He'd suck one nipple hard and then the other and I'd feel my legs weaken and the his hands would move to my bikini bottoms ... that's where I wanted his hands to slip inside and stroke my pussy ... slide along its wetness with a couple of fingers ... brushing my clit. He'd rub on it with purpose while telling me what he wanted to do to me and then he'd thrust a finger inside my pussy. I'd done that with my own fingers when using the vibe but it'd be different when he did it.

I upped the vibe's speed because I needed more and I bucked my hips up to feel it against my clit and I felt so hot but I felt frustrated too ... because I needed much more than a vibe. I needed a man and I needed Carlton to just god ... come into my bedroom right now and take over.

I'd lie on my bed some times on nights just like this one just dying to be fucked ... to have a hard thick cock instead of a vibe and someone else's hands besides my own strumming my body. Sealing my mouth with his own to keep me from crying out and pushing my thighs open to take him ... but it never happened that way. I was always left to get myself off using my imagination instead.

When I came from the vibe, it was from frustration as much as pleasure because it just wasn't enough ... I needed to be so thoroughly fucked that I couldn't walk ... or at least in a way I couldn't quickly forget.

Damn Carlton for being such a tease. Well, I'd fix that ... tomorrow I'd would do something that'd be sure to get his attention ... and having him wanting me so badly he couldn't stop himself from having me.

CARLTON

That little cock teasing bitch.

I thought all about her when I was in the shower trying to cool off and needed to jerk myself off to be able to get some sleep. I had a hard on that wouldn't quit and while rinsing off in the shower I grabbed hold of my cock hard and stroked it ... imagining what it'd be like to sink it in Tiffany's pussy right now. I knew she'd be wet, teases like her always were when you finally made liars out of them but would she have a tight little snatch that would hold a man's cock snug until the moment he started thrusting? I wanted to find out and I would find out.

Glen wanted her to and that was a problem. We'd gone to the bar for cold drinks after a day spent working in the hot sun and as soon as his mouth loosened, he started going on about how he'd had to hold himself back from ripping that bikini off of her and just pushing her on the ground and rutting inside of her. Crude, but Glen hadn't ever been subtle about fucking a woman. No sense of romance not that I was strong in that area. Who needed it? But I knew how to set a woman up to wanting it when she might have kept her legs closed at the start.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.