Under the Hot Summer Sun
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I had gotten a phone call from Stacy, this bitch who acts like my friend to my face but trash talks about me behind my back. But she knew all the gossip and I wanted to know about Carlton. If he'd fucked any other girls while working in their homes ... without making it appear as if I wanted him.

"Yeah I heard he did Lily in her dad's clubhouse," Stacy said, "He almost found out but somehow Carlton walked out of that job with his balls."

I had plenty of ideas what I wanted to do with his balls when I had them in my hand. I wanted to know what they tasted like because Cosmo had said that guys loved it when a girl tongued them, and took one inside her mouth at a time.

"He's working here ... I'm not really into the blue collar type ... it'd be nice to know if he's going to come on to me or anything."

"Oh if he does ... do what he wants," Stacy said, "Lily swears by him..."

Lily wasn't the most reliable source but I got the gist. I clicked off the phone soon after that and grabbing my flimsy robe; I put it on over my suit and walked over to talk to him. He looked over at me from where he stood near the cabana.

"What's up?"

"I'd tell you but you might get upset."

He raised his brows.

"Upset ... about being turned on," he said, "I don't think so ... but that's neither here nor there."

I moved closer to him.

"Do I turn you on?"

He smiled

"Is that your intent," he asked, "to get a rise out of me."

I swallowed, my throat going dry suddenly.

"Did it work?"

He just stared at me a long moment and I knew I'd caught him off guard. But I wanted his hands on my body and his mouth ... I wanted to know what it tasted like to kiss hit. Then he took a step closer and we were both behind the cabana.

"What do you think?"

Then one of his hands slid underneath my wrap coaxing it down one shoulder ... as I just stood there.

"I think that's what you wanted to do."

Oh he was so right about that! I felt him move closer to me and his other hand slide under my wrap until it slipped off of me to the ground, leaving me there in my bikini in front of him.

"Much better ... so what do you want from me Tiffany?"

I couldn't speak for a few seconds ... the way he looked at me. The feel of his callused fingers on my shoulders trailing down my arms as he'd coaxed my robe right off of me.

"I ... I..."

"Speechless, that's okay ... because I for one don't believe that mouth was made for talking..."

"What ... what?"

He took a couple of fingers and traced my mouth in a way that made me tingle deep inside.

"No, your mouth has more important uses," he said, "You ever sucked a man off?"

Boy he didn't sure didn't mince words.

"That's a bit personal don't you think?"

"Okay so you haven't ... that's fine," he said, "it's not that hard, if you like sucking cock that'll make up for a lot."

My face felt hot suddenly.

"But I'd like to taste it..."

Just like that, he lowered his mouth on mine brushing my lips and I remembered the few kisses I'd gotten from boys that had been tentative yet this one ... he knew what he was doing and his kiss grew more intense quicker than I could keep up. This wasn't some teenage boy I'd dated kissing me, this was a man who'd kissed tons of women and he'd fucked them too. His tongue slid over the seam of my mouth, so hot that it almost made me jump."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.