Rhea's Protege - Cover

Rhea's Protege

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 9

"You must be Neil," the teenage girl asked as she strode towards a group of three young men idling walking down the promenade. Neil's face erupted into a smile and he licked his lips, looking at Emily out of the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, the man and the legend," he told her as he glanced down towards his trousers. "And you're Emily."

Emily tugged her blouse down and gulped, looking at him as his smile broadened. "Yeah, you know me?"

"I know your sister," he replied and held his hands out that were slapped by his two companions. "She was fun."

Emily looked at his two friends and licked her lips. "Can we talk, 'cause I have a problem?" She paused and smiled at him. "I have a problem that you can help with."

"Hey, that bitch hasn't topped herself 'as she?" Emily scowled as he chortled to himself and waved his friends away. "What's up?"

"I need you," the teenage girl muttered, and she took a deep breath. "I know you did a shit thing to Paula, and she's cut up, but I know your reputation."

"Which is?"

"You've been about a bit. You've had your fair share of girls and know your way around a teenage body. And well, my boyfriend doesn't. And I've only been with a guy once, and he was shit." She waited for a pause. "My boyfriend's not been with anyone, and I need to know what he needs to do. I want you to show me."

Neil burst out laughing at the sister's serious face and shook his head. "You're just a little girl," he patronised.

"I am sixteen," the teenage girl lied and drew herself up to her full height and sighed. "And I've got bigger breasts than Paula."

"Tits," he told her. "They're tits. And yeah ... so what? I'm not sticking my cock in between 'em." He looked at his friends staring at him from a few feet away and sighed. "If I take ya back 'ome, I'm gonna fuck ya."

"Yeah," Emily cried, her heart beating fast. "That's what I want."

"Oh come on then," he told her and shouted down the small road. "I'll catch up with you later."

"Hey," one of his friends called.

"I'll be two hours," he promised. "Got business to do." Emily ignored the language and looked at him as he scratched his head. He lowered his voice and looked at her. "Go to my 'ouse."

"Just one thing," Emily replied. "I don't want to appear 'round the town. You can take a photo I don't care but promise me you ain't gonna stick me on a poster."

"Course not," he instantly replied and guided the young teenager through the streets of Bournemouth until he unlocked a door at the back of the pub. Emily glanced over to see Paula in the restaurant and hid her face; she had no intention of her sister seeing her do what she was about to do.

Neil opened the front door, and Emily nervously walked into the small hallway, putting her bag down to hang her coat up. Neil came behind her and picked up the young girl, taking her up the stairs as she shrieked and cried out. "Mind ya head," he teased and Emily ducked. He opened a door to his left and threw the fourteen year-old into his blue bedroom and looked at her. "Get naked, let's see you."

Emily crossed her arms and pulled the blouse over her head and unclipped her bra before looking on the bed. "Where's my bag?"

"It's downstairs."

"I need it."

"Why?" Neil asked and screwed up his face.

"Err ... just got ... lipstick." He burst out laughing and pushed her back on the bed.

"You dain't need lipstick love." Neil threw his shirt into the corner of the room and put his hands underneath her thighs, pulling her skirt and knickers together over her ankles. Emily panicked; this wasn't part of the plan!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.