Rhea's Protege - Cover

Rhea's Protege

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 7

"You bastard!" Paula cried when she saw the smirking face of her "boyfriend" holding a stack of paper. "You got me pissed, and you touched me and..."

Neil stopped her with a wave of the hand. "We all had a bit to drink," he told her. "But you got more pissed."

"If it wasn't for me running into my Dad I'd have been lost," she cried and sniffed. "Anything could've happened to me." Neil grinned at his angry ex and peeled a piece of paper off the top of the pile, passing it over to her.

"Yeah, like you could be a slut for three guys and demand to be fucked?"

"I didn't," Paula thundered.

Neil gave a snort. "Your report," he replied with an evil chuckle and wandered off to another part of their common room.

Fuck Slut Number 55: Paula Dotson

Age: 17

Address: 38 Bartholomew Drive

Rating:*

The Crew are back with a stunning slut who's just come into town and we have a treasure for you. A virgin until 2 days ago, she was ruined when she took all 3 of our mahoosive cocks and was covered in spunk during a red hot orgy that she fucking loved!!!!

The little cunt guzzled down our dick juice like it was fucking champagne and begged to come back the next night. Even we were shocked at her skankiness. A decent fuck, not too experienced but nice and tight. Well worth a punt, but shit at cocksucking.

She's desperate for attention, she'll fuck anyone who smiles at her and won't take no for an answer. Her last boyfriend was a fag so she's plenty of catching up to do. Boys: enjoy her. She's easy and she's a fucking whore.

When you fuck her, remember – the Crew broke the little slut in.

Tears rolled down Paula's face as she saw the photocopied "report" on her activities complete with three photographs taken on an instant camera. Her shaved mons and cum-covered body were clearly visible, and she looked over to see Neil smirking at her in the common room.

The papers were attracting the attention of her peers, desperate to read her antics, and she sniffed. "Fucking slut," a female voice cried from the corner of the room. "All three of them. Don't you have any pride?"

"It's as bad as that Katie Marsh two years ago. She got knocked up didn't she?"

"No ... I didn't ... it wasn't..." Paula stammered, and she looked around the room, tears cascading off her face. "It's not like that," she wept. "He forced me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.