Rhea's Protege - Cover

Rhea's Protege

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 5

Paula laughed as Neil took her hand and dragged her down a bridleway. They had walked for twenty minutes since alighting from a train station a couple of stops from Bournemouth. Neil had promised her a lovely site for a picnic and her stomach was rumbling, but she smiled at him and followed him.

"This is the New Forest," he told her as they went through a few trees and Paula scoffed.

"We're not far enough away from Bournemouth to be New Forest. We need to be Broke-en-hurd."

Neil chortled. "Brockenhurst," he corrected her. "But this is the edge of the New Forest."

"There aren't enough trees for it to be a forest," Paula replied, and Neil sighed.

"Right, we might as well go back to Bournemouth then," he teased, and she giggled as he tried to pull her back towards the tiny train station.

"No, it'll be fine," she told him, and he bit his lip. She leant in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't play the stroppy martyr."

"You see that building over there," he said pointing towards a mock-Georgian property. "That's the setting for Children of the New Forest."

Paula burst out laughing. "That's set in the English Civil War," she replied and smiled at him. "Oh you are funny!"

Neil forced a smile, and they carried on, through a common and back into a small wood. He fought his way off the beaten track to a small clearing, covered in the undergrowth, and Paula looked around, smiling. "Picnic?" He asked.

"Bluebells," she muttered.

"Pardon?" Neil asked as he sat on a horizontal log.

"Bluebells. All we need is bluebells." Neil shrugged, and she look around. "It's too late in the year really, but it would be lovely with Bluebells. They really are my favourite flower."

Neil waited until Paula's attention returned to him, and he pulled out an old blanket from his rucksack and his blonde date provided them sandwiches, crisps, apples and a drink each.

Neil thanked her as he took a bite of his sandwich and then lay back over the blanket, encouraging Paula to do the same. "It's a lovely spot," Paula told him, looking around the trees as he finished his drink.

"It is," he told her and stretched. "I've had some good times 'round here." He smiled and looked at Paula. "Biking and the like."

"I'll just be a moment," Paula said, getting up.

"Why?"

"Just a moment."

"You need a wee, don't you?" Neil said with a grin.

"Yes," Paula murmured blushing. "I'll just go over here," she said pointing to the other side of the big tree.

"I need a wee too," Neil replied and got up. "I'll join you."

"Why?"

"Why not?" Neil shrugged and smiled at her. "What? You mean we can't go for a leak in the forest together?"

"It's weird," Paula replied. "I mean Andy, and I never did that in front of each other."

"Yeah well, I'm a bit less prudish," he muttered. "Why not? It's only pee."

Paula considered this for a moment and then sighed. "If you really want to."

Neil groaned as he got up. "Oh and take your bottoms off, they'll get splashed."

"No they won't," Paula said instantly and Neil cocked his head. "I've been hiking for years and never had that problem."

"Ahh well ... these are Dorset woods." He took his trainers off and looked at his date. "I come here all the time, and it's just easier for the girls to take their bottoms off; otherwise it's just balancing one leg with ... ahh you know."

Paula laughed. "Yeah."

"Well just try it. You're a big girl." He swiped his jeans off and stood in front of her in red boxer shorts. "I'll even join you. Be daring. Half-naked in the woods. I can't see anything you've got knickers on."

"I don't need you to join me," Paula muttered and sighed as unfurled his laces. "If you insist!"

Neil smiled and stretched. "Ahh, while I remember." He muttered and searched his bag as Paula reluctantly removed her shoes and trousers. Neil swore. "Was hoping to take some pictures," he muttered. "But I've not brought any film for my camera."

"Oh," Paula muttered. "Well there is always next time."

Neil grunted. "Yeah."

Paula giggled. "Well you weren't wanting to take any of me going for a wee, were you?"

Neil sucked in air through his teeth. "Of course not. Just thought some photos of us would be a good memento of a lovely afternoon."

Paula held out her hand and took him behind the tree to where there were two giant logs next to each other, eight or nine inches apart. "Perfect," she cried and sat down, lowering her pink knickers to her ankles. "Sit down then." Neil hesitated. "What?"

"Well guys don't sit down."

"You can do," Paula told him and patted the wood. "You wanted to go together!" A stream of urine hit the ground underneath as Paula released her bladder and she heard Neil do the same once he got seated. He leant over to her and smiled, before kissing her on the lips.

Paula struggled at first, but Neil guided his hands to her waist as she continued her stream and Neil pulled away, smiling at her. "What was that?"

"I just ... I just needed to," Neil told her. "You are so beautiful and so lovely," he charmingly muttered. "You are wonderful."

Paula blushed but shook her hips and Neil moved over to kiss her again. Paula refused at first, but he gave her a look of sultry pleading, and she swept her hair back. "What do you want?" She teased.

"Just a kiss," he asked. "It's lovely to be in the woods with such a wonderful girl, and I just want a kiss from her."

Paula giggled and smiled. "You don't waste much time, do you?"

Neil shrugged. "You're only young once," he muttered as he looked into her eyes. "I might not get another chance to get a woodland kiss from a girl so lovely and pretty."

Paula closed her eyes and rubbed them. "I'm not, compared to..."

Neil stopped her by kissing her on the lips again and rolled his tongue forward. Paula froze for a split-second and closed her eyes, allowing the young man to probe her lips with his tongue. She felt her heart-rate quicken and Neil touched her on her flanks and then her bare legs, pulling her legs together to let her knickers slide down to her ankles.

Paula smiled as Neil pulled away and looked down. "I'm bottomless now," she moaned, and Neil shrugged, reaching down to push her knickers onto the bracken covering the floor. "Oi," Paula cried indignantly, but Neil allowed his underwear to hit the floor, and took Paula's hand.

"Be brave, run around the woods," he teased and pulled her to her feet and ran through the undergrowth. Paula objected to leaving her underwear behind, but Neil picked her up and carried the half-naked girl through the trees and spun her around until she started to feel dizzy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.