Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift - Cover

Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucy is excited to start her new job even if it is on the Night Shift. She knows she still has a lot to learn and is willing to bend over backwards to get the job done. Her rapport with the male patients is above and beyond the call of duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Lucy Proudbum was humming a little tune standing naked in the shower. She didn't really know why the tune was stuck in her brain or why she felt compelled to hum it out loud.

She could hear her mum bustling around the kitchen making tea and laughing at something funny on the radio. Her mum always was a very positive person and always finding something good to dwell on in the midst of chaos. She tried to be a little like her when things started to fall apart in the operating room.

The mirror was a little steamy but she could still see the outline of her delectable 18 year old nubile body with her pert rounded breasts standing tall in the mist of the heated water. She reached up and touched her sensitive nipples and let her other hand wander down to her recently shaved pussy. Lucy was ashamed of her need to touch her body like that even in the privacy of her solitary bath.

"Thank goodness for the Night Shift", she ruminated silently picking out her rose scented body wash to pat her leaking pussy and even run up the sparkling clean crack of her bum. She even sneaked a couple of dollops of her mum's "Shalimar" to the tips of her nipples. If tonight was anything like the first night on the job at Regency General, she wanted to be in tiptop shape for interesting developments during the exciting night shift.

Instead of her white "granny panties", she decided to wear the lace-trimmed knickers hopefully purchased for her by her horny ex-boyfriend Ronald in anticipation of exploring her goodies in the back seat of his cramped sedan.

Her final touch was to cram some of the petroleum jelly her mum used for her dry skin right up into her pucker hole just in case she had to open it for a possible quick entry sometime during the night. The very thought of such a dirty undertaking made her pussy vibrate in anticipation and she knew her vaginal channel was oozing female juices deep inside.

"Good evening, dear, my, my, don't you look nice in your nurse's uniform. I didn't know they were wearing the skirts that short now. You don't want to make those poor patient's hearts go pitter patter in their weakened condition. Is that my Shalimar I smell?"

"Just a drop on my ear lobe, mum. I have to meet with the nurse supervisor before the shift starts and want to be at my best."

The nurse supervisor, Head Nurse Blitchy closed her office door and told Lucy she would be working with a new doctor on shift that evening and that she was to obey him without question. Lucy shook her head in complete agreement and asked,

"Does that mean I have to ... well, you know!"

The head nurse cupped Lucy's breast in her palm and looked her straight in the eye.

"Just be ready to spread your legs if he wants you to, Nurse Proudbum."

Lucy trembled, but not in fear, it was the thought of being pounded by a strange doctor with a hard long cock that made her knees quake.

"Stand up, Nurse! Time for your hygiene inspection."

Lucy stood up and hitched up her skirt bending over her supervisor's desk. The probing fingers in her pucker hole and her damp pussy slit make her shudder with aroused sexual need.

"Very smart, Nurse Proudbum. I see you have attended to your rear door and oiled it up for easy passage. Kindly keep your verbal outbursts in the wards low enough to not disturb the sleeping patients. I had to release a new nurse recently because she felt compelled to announce her orgasms to everyone within 50 meters."

The young recently certified nurse was replacing a bandage on a nasty stab wound when the non-English speaking patient awoke with a start. He grabbed Lucy's neatly tied pony-tail and pulled her face down close to his own.

"What you doing to me, bitch?"

Apparently, his grasp of English was sufficient to get out this all-encompassing inquiry.

"You were accosted in the street and stabbed with a knife, sir, and I am merely tending to your wound."

Satisfied with the response, the handsome dark-skinned lad fell back on the pillow and released her long black hair from his grasp.

Lucy saw from his chart that her patient's name was Angel Cordero and came from one of those many islands formerly under British control in a long forgotten Empire of sorts. She returned to the bed and redid the sheets noticing that he was naked from the waist down. His wicked looking cock was spilling out the edge of the sheets and she reached in to replace it beneath the sheets. It grew in her grasp with a mind of its own and she was reluctant to let it drop back into a dormant stage. She shielded her arm from view of the other patients and slowly slid her tightly wrapped fingers up and down the softly yielding shaft. The young man moaned in tormented pleasure and she knew even though his eyes were closed, he was very much awake and enjoying the midnight milking of his manhood. She removed a hanky from her wide pocket to place over the tip of his penis and catch the emission within its folds. Lucy had made sure to bring extras because she had run short on her first night on the job.

She felt the cock swell and jerk inside her grasp. This was the part she loved the best. The young boy called Angel started to spurt his creamy load into the middle of her hanky and she saw him open his eyes with a big smile on his silent face. Lucy wanted to rub her own slit and have a little orgasm of her own but she had to get on to the next ward for the patient with the sporadic vertigo problem.

The older woman in the next bed to the vertigo patient stopped her and asked for some water or juice. Lucy saw she was somewhat disoriented and put it down to the heavy meds she was taking. She gave her a small amount of pure apple juice and marked it on the chart.

The vertigo patient was waiting for Lucy to arrive. He was the one who had caused her to swallow his entire load because her solitary hanky was already filled with creamy cum from the footballer with the huge cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.