Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Beth took her daughter to work with her at the massage parlor, the only thing Carly was supposed to massage were hands and feet. But things went off track as soon as they got there, and Carly ended up massaging something else. It changed Carly's life. It changed Beth's life. In fact, it changed the lives of the whole family.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The penis Carly abandoned didn't look anything like the one she had started out with. It was shrunken and limp. The skin shone with the glisten of her saliva as she stared at it, still licking her lips.

"The last time I did this, I thought I had killed it," she said, eyeing the shrunken organ. Then her hands came to her breasts and she pinched her nipples. She was agitated, and it showed clearly. "I have to go to my room," she said, and ran, leaving her top and bra on the floor.

"Is she okay?" panted Tom, raising his head.

"I think she may be a little excited. She might need to do something to make her feel better." Beth winked, knowingly.

"Really?" His face showed prurient interest, and Beth almost laughed.

"Should we go check on her?"

"Can we?"

"I think there are new rules in the house now," said Beth. "Can you walk? You looked like you were having a pretty good time."

"You know, for years, I've heard guys talking about girls they knew, saying they were natural born cocksuckers. I always thought that was horrible ... but I think I understand it better now. She's almost as good as you are!" He sighed.

Hand in hand they walked to Carly's door. It was a sign of how much things had changed that they found it not completely closed. They heard the moaning before they peeked through the door. She was lying on her bed, completely naked. The bristles of the hair brush she routinely asked Tom to brush her hair with were gripped in her right hand, pressed against her mons. The handle, however, was nowhere to be seen. It suddenly appeared as she pulled it out of her pussy, but then disappeared when she shoved it back in ... deep.

"Oh fuck," sighed Tom. "I didn't know she'd do something like that."

"I told you, she's growing up. This was all going to happen sooner or later. Maybe not with you, but she'd end up doing this with somebody. Wouldn't you rather it be with you? Wouldn't you rather teach her, than wait up, worrying about what she's doing, and with whom?"

"It wasn't like this on the farm!" he hissed. "I'm not used to this!"

Carly cried out and they looked again. Now the hand not holding the brush was punishing her teen clitty while she stroked the brush in and out.

"She needs some help," whispered Beth.

"No she doesn't. She's doing just fine," said Tom.

"She sucked you. You should return the favor. She deserves an orgasm, don't you think?"

He looked at his wife. Her eyes were bright. He glanced at her nipples, and saw they were like rocks.

"I think you're the one who needs an orgasm," he whispered.

She resisted, but he pushed her to their bedroom. She still resisted, but it was just a game, as he pulled her pants off, and then her panties. She gave up then and spread her legs for him, complaining about how his whiskers hurt her inner thighs.

But only until his lips sealed around her distended clit, and he started sucking hard on it.


Beth had shuddered and made that special sound that Tom knew meant she was having a climax. It was the third time she'd done it since he got her clit in his mouth. He could feel that he was hard again ... not the diamond hardness he could enter into a contest, but hard enough to do the job. He lifted his face and crawled forward, looking down at his hanging prick. They had done this enough times that he didn't have to use his hand any more, and he let the tip slip into her gaping pussy mouth. He shoved forward and heard a gasp at the door.

He turned his head. Carly was standing there, a T shirt in her hands. It covered her breasts, but left her pussy bare. She must have heard her mother wailing, and come to see why.

He ignored her, turning back to his wife, going in as deeply as he could and sliding his hips back and forth, sideways. He knew she liked that best of all. But he also knew she'd cum three times, and was probably happy. Right now what was going on was more for him. He had cum in his little girl's mouth twice today. His mind was still whirling with the changes that had taken place. He wasn't sure if all this was a good idea or not. Carly seemed happy, and his wife wasn't worried. Time would tell.

But right now, he wanted to plant his seed where he knew it belonged ... deep in his wife's belly.

Fifteen seconds later he went rigid again, and did exactly that.


The next time he looked, Carly was gone. His wife was, as usual, groggy and sleepy after sex and he, as usual, was wide awake. He got up and covered Beth with the sheet. He started to put on shorts, but then decided that, with everything that had happened, that was no longer necessary. He had always worn as few clothes as his parents would let him get away with, and much preferred the freedom of nudity. On the farm there had been no one to see it anyway.

He decided to fix a glass of chocolate milk, and padded to the kitchen to pour the milk and squirt the chocolate sauce in it. He was stirring when he sensed another presence. He looked over his shoulder and saw Carly, now wearing the shirt she had earlier been clutching to her chest.

"You okay?" he asked.

He saw her eyes range down his body and then she nodded.

"It's weird."

"It is," he agreed. "Are you still happy you decided to... " He took a sip, unable to finish with "give me a blowjob?" Instead, when he pulled the rim of the glass from his lips, he said "go the way you did?"

"Yes." Her voice was firm, and her eyes on him were steady. Still, she looked very somber. As he reflected on that, standing naked in front of his daughter, he had a pretty good idea of why she looked that way.

"Most kids never see their parents having sex. I imagine that was pretty bizarre for you."

"Kind of," she said.

"Kind of? That's it? Most kids would be freaked out by something like that."

"I guess I'm not like most kids," she said.

"And yet 'kind of' suggests it wasn't something you want to see again."

"It was beautiful," she said softly. "But it was scary too."

"Why scary?" he asked, more to keep the conversation going than because he didn't know. He had been at the height of passion when she saw them, and he knew it had looked violent.

"Some day some guy is going to do that to me," she said. "I can't imagine it. But Mom obviously loves it. And you, of course. It's how I was made! It's just a lot to take in."

"True. Want some chocolate milk?"

"Can I have some of yours?"

"I'd be happy to make you your own."

"I only want a few sips."

He offered her his glass, but that wasn't what she wanted. She moved him to a chair and had him sit. Then she sat down on his lap. As his penis touched her skin, he realized the shirt was all she had on. He was glad he had cum so many times that day, and that his penis, while interested, metaphorically waved a hand negligently and said "You wish, pal." Still, the warmth of her naked skin felt good against his manhood, and suddenly it wasn't awkward at all.

She took her couple of sips and then set the glass on the table.

"Will you kiss me?" she asked.

Her eyes were serious, but she had a milk mustache, which made it hard for him to take her that way. He made himself be serious and kissed her.

This kiss was slow and soft and gentle. He tried to get that mustache, but all it did was spread to his upper lip. Still, his efforts made their tongues meet. Her lips closed on the tip of his tongue and sucked gently before letting go. It was one of the most intimate kisses he'd ever had. Beth's kisses were urgent and passionate. Beth loved to be handled, and taken and manipulated. She wanted her man to be a cave man, and claim her, sometimes roughly. He had never thought much about that until now. Part of him loved this kiss, but another part of his mind reflected on the fact that Beth was the way she was because Bob had taught her to be that way. He had shaped her sexuality in the years he'd had access to her. He wasn't sad about that. He knew she loved him, and she was the only sexual partner he'd ever had, so he didn't know any other way.

Until now.

Carly's kisses were those of a completely different woman. She felt different in his arms. She tasted different. He had always thought of her in terms of her mother, but this kiss alone was stark evidence that she wasn't her mother. That made him think about the fact that Beth was not only allowing this new relationship within the family ... she was helping it. He had never even heard of that kind of thing happening. At the same time, she hadn't been involved that first time ... hadn't even known it was happening until she stumbled upon it. And Carly's arms around his neck right now, and the soft yearning her kiss transmitted to him, made it quite clear that she had her own agenda, aside from her mother's.

No, this kiss was real, genuine in a way that made him suddenly wish his penis could perform right now.

Within thirty seconds, he was no longer thinking of anything but the kiss, and the young woman in his arms he was kissing.


It was like a blast from the past for Tom, going back to the sweet nights he and his new girlfriend, Beth, made out for hours, exploring each other's bodies. It was all new for Carly, of course, but the man she was kissing didn't have that same urgent need to couple with her, like a young, potential boyfriend would have. Instead, he just let her explore this kissing thing.

And when his hands, through unconscious memory, started stroking her body, she had no urge to stop them. Rather, she let them roam where they would, and opened her emotional arms to that new experience too. She had already felt his mouth on her nipples, so when his fingers found them, all she did was compare that feeling to the earlier one. They were totally different. When he had sucked on them, it made her want to scream and perhaps fly just by flapping her arms. His hands, smoothing across her breasts, holding them, squeezing them, just felt wonderful, and she hoped he wouldn't stop doing it for a long time.

This kiss was, in reality, a series of kisses, but their gentle nature allowed both participants to breathe normally, so there was no deficit of oxygen in their blood ... no increased blood pressure ... no urgency. There was just the bone-deep pleasure of sharing something precious.

Part of his muscle memory told his hand to flutter to her thighs. This wasn't threatening to her either. Her own unconscious told her to give his hand room, and her legs spread as her mouth opened wider. Now her heartbeat increased, as his fingers found her slippery cleft, below her sparse, flat pubic hair. He didn't think about it consciously, but part of his mind remembered that hair brush handle, sliding deep into her sex, so he knew his finger would cause her no discomfort.

The difference was that his finger was much more talented than that hair brush. It knew where to press ... where to wiggle ... where to incite the most lust.

For Carly, it was as if she had opened a door and a whole new world was revealed on the other side. In truth, the only real difference was that it was somebody else manipulating her clitty, rather than herself, but the difference was incredible. Her heart rate doubled within twenty seconds. Suddenly she was having trouble getting enough air. Instinct told her to spread her legs more, so much that she had to turn and lean back against him, kissing him now over her shoulder. But this position let him achieve deep penetration with his thick, long finger, and the base of that finger was perfectly positioned to crush her clit.

Her lips slid off of his, and she gasped "Oh Daddy!" as she felt an orgasm within reach ... the first orgasm another person had ever been involved in. She could already tell it was going to be a different kind of orgasm, and she was eager to see what it would be like.

She couldn't kiss him now. All she could think about was the feeling in her loins being caused by that finger that was, in her mind, fucking her. She even mentalized that word until it spilled from her mouth in an unconscious wish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.