Dog Lovers - Cover

Dog Lovers

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sixteen year old David is deeply in love with his yellow lab, Goddess. When their relationship is discovered by his sister things begin to look very dark for the boy and his dog. Enter Julie, a beautiful young woman who not only sympathizes with David, but has long kept secret similar feelings for her own canine lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Petting   Bestiality   Teacher/Student  

"Hmmmm ... Shadow," I sighed with a sleepy smile, stretching in my warm bed and spreading my legs. "I have to get up."

He wasn't listening, my boyfriend of three years, and I was always amazed at how a guy could wake up horny. I didn't mind, except I really did need to get out of bed. I had to pee and take a shower and brush my teeth and...

"Shadow!" I gasped and giggled and surrendered to his long rough tongue. It was wide and flat and licking me from my asshole all the way to my waking clit. "I should have put panties on, huh?"

He didn't answer, of course, and I was already wet. He'd been licking me for God knows how long before it finally woke me up. Long enough to get some juices flowing and now my clit was starting to thrum and he could taste me. I shivered as he started working his tongue a little deeper, wanting to find the source of that tangy flavor filling his mouth.

"Okay ... Okay," I whispered. "We gotta do it fast. No more foreplay, come here."

I rolled over, just because it was quick and easy. I looked over one side of the bed ... Nope. It was on the other side, on the floor and I grabbed the pillow Shadow had fucked me on the night before. He licked my thighs and I kicked at the ticklish sensation. I lifted my tummy and hips, and the pillow was still damp, ripe with the smell of our recent sex, too. I'd have to wash it, but not right then. I wedged it underneath my hips and shifted my body into a comfortable position.

A very comfortable position, with my head down and my breasts flattened against the mattress. My ass wiggled invitingly as I spread my legs slightly, knees down and legs straight. I was just a slut for dog cock; twenty-two years old and smart, beautiful, and fun. How many guys had tried to get me in just this position? Too many, but I'd never fucked a man in my life. They'd wined me and dined me, and promised me the moon, but I'd said goodnight every time. All Shadow had to do was give me a little lick and I'd bend over with a giggle and tingle. I wanted it as much as he did, believe me. I just didn't want to admit it.

"Okay, come on, Shad ... Fuck me nice," I breathed. He knew what we were doing, just like he knew what 'fuck me' meant. "Ohhh!"

I gasped as he took me all at once, the way dogs do. He'd pushed himself up, dropping his front paws squarely on my back, and lunged into me. Sometimes he missed and that was annoying, once in awhile he'd find my asshole if I wasn't careful, but Shadow was pretty good and I was feeling lazy. This morning he nailed me on the first try and all he had to do was start pumping all that hard dog cock inside me.

Fuck! I love that. He's not huge, maybe seven inches long at the most, but thick? Yeah. Shadow's cock is seriously fat, like getting fucked with a Pepsi bottle. A hot Pepsi bottle with a sharply tapered tip, designed by Mother Nature to spear into a tight cunt like mine. Dogs have the most amazing cocks and it was only slightly uncomfortable at first. Even after all our fucking, Shadow made me feel like a little girl every time.

"Ah fuck me, Shad ... Mmpphhh!" I buried my face in my pillow because if I didn't, the nice family downstairs would know exactly what was going on.

The apartment I rented was really two bedrooms and a bathroom that had been renovated to create a studio. The couple who owned it had two kids, innocent little girls in grade school, and they hadn't been too sure about letting me keep Shadow in the first place. They liked the idea of having a teacher for a tenant though, and so we'd made a little deal. I helped the girls out with their homework once in awhile and they let me keep my dog. I was pretty sure if they knew how much we loved to fuck, Shadow and I would find ourselves looking for a new home.

That was the story of my life. Keeping the secret, the big one. The only secret that counted. I loved fucking dogs, and not only that ... I loved dogs. Period. Shadow was my boyfriend, not my pet. My equal in every way that mattered and most of the time I barely noticed he wasn't human. We talked and laughed, danced and kissed. We did everything together, and of course, we made love. Nobody could know about that, it was a serious secret and I resented it, but I couldn't change it either.

Shadow wasn't my first boyfriend. I mean, he wasn't the first dog I'd loved. I'd given my virginity to a dog at fourteen and while I didn't think of myself as a slut or anything, I had to admit I'd had a lot of canine lovers. About a dozen different dogs altogether, while I was growing up mostly, and my first couple years of college. My third year I'd gotten Shadow and pretty much remained faithful to him, with just a couple one night stands, so to speak. I was more mature now, but when I'd been younger, especially like fifteen and sixteen? God! I'd fucked every dog cock I could wrap my horny pussy around.

Okay, maybe I had been a slut back then, but thinking back on it, I always got chills. The good kind, you know?

It wasn't just the memory of fucking so many strange dogs that excites me, but there's a real sense of fear and relief that I hadn't gotten caught. Sometimes I think it's a miracle. I lived in terror of being found out and my life would have been over. My parents would have kicked me out, or taken me to a shrink probably. They wouldn't have understood. My friends at school? The few I had wouldn't have been my friends anymore and the rest of the school would have treated me like a leprous clown.

I remembered all the guys who'd asked me out, the high school jocks and self-proclaimed studs that all the other girls melted for, and how I'd turned them down cold. If they found out I'd drop my panties for a stray dog, but I wouldn't give them the time of day, I'd have taken a real beating. Emotionally, I mean. I don't think anyone would have really hurt me, but who knows? Some of those guys were serious assholes anyway and busting a boy's ego like that...

But I hadn't been caught, not once, and here I was at twenty-two, pressing my face into my pillow while Shadow held my hips with his paws, pulling me against his urgent thrusts. His cock was long and fat and dripping, the precum flowing like water from the tap to ease his violent penetration, and he loved to fuck me hard. God, we both loved that and it would make me late for work, I knew, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was Shad's bitch and he wanted me.

My pussy spread wide around him, my clitoris buzzing happily while my swollen labia were pushed and pulled, turned inside out as the growing bulge of Shadow's knot would force itself into my cunt. It wasn't full sized yet, but would be soon enough. He whined above me, his head down and shoulders hunched, driving his cock so deep I could feel it hitting the bottom of my pussy. That felt like lightning between my thighs and I shook with my first orgasm, screaming into the pillow because I get way too loud when I cum.

He'd push that deep just to get his knot inside me and then pull back, testing our union and waiting until the ball of muscle was too swollen to come back out. Shadow did it fast too, that's the thing. This wasn't a slow, deliberate fuck like man might give his wife, this was like getting raped by jackhammer, except I wanted it as much as Shadow did. Rape is entirely the wrong word, but in the sense that I was vulnerable and helpless to stop him? Yeah, he raped the hell out of my pussy and I loved him for it.

"Ummm!" I groaned and clenched my jaw and held my breath. His knot was in me suddenly, stuck there I mean, and I felt a pinch of discomfort when Shadow tried to pull it back out and couldn't. It had grown too large for the smallish mouth of my vagina. The muscles inside were stretching around it, holding him just inside my pussy. He wasn't thrusting anymore, just growling with pleasure as he realized he'd finally locked his bitch up tight.

He started cumming then, his potent dog sperm released in a thin flood of bestial semen. It filled the depths of my womb with his cockhead nestled right up against my cervix where it was supposed to be. I could feel his cum bathing my sore and well fucked sex. It was a vague sensation, nothing specific, but a general warmth and increasing wetness to make me shiver and climax again. I was cumming for the second time and it was beautiful. I'd have little orgasms until Shadow pulled out of me, probably, a dozen small ones to drive me crazy. This was the part I loved most of all. Locked up and vulnerable, helpless while my womb soaked in dog sperm.

It was the fear that did it. Not by itself and not entirely, but the conflict made our sex better. As a teenage girl growing up in a conservative family, in a middle class neighborhood, the possibility of being caught fucking a dog terrified me. It still did, and while I had some measure of control during our intercourse, once Shadow's knot was lodged inside my cunt there was nothing I could do but wait. The door was locked, the curtains drawn so nobody could see us, but the possibility lingered and the fear fed my excitement.

Well, if I'm to be completely honest I'd have to admit that Shadow could pull out of me if absolutely necessary. But where's the fun in that? It would have been uncomfortable, maybe even painful, and I much preferred believing that we were bound helpless in the most compromising situation imaginable. Thankfully, I'd never been forced to concede my emotional fantasy to biological reality. I wanted to be locked up like a bitch in heat and my lover wasn't going to complain!

Ten minutes passed before Shadow's knot had started to shrink and it took another three or four after that before he was able to pull out of me. Like a cork coming out of a bottle, he pulled my cunt inside out and it felt almost painful a cramp as I had to stretch for it, but then he came free with a heavy wash of our fuck juices pouring out of my gaping hole. His orgasm and mine, all of his precum as well, made a real mess and the pillow beneath me was already soaked. Now my mattress had a big stain, another one to go with so many others. We fucked a lot.

"Oh God." I just lay there, smiling and breathing hard and trying to catch my breath. Our fuck had taken all of fifteen minutes, almost twenty, actually, and I had to get ready for school. All I wanted to do was lay there.

Shadow wasn't helping. He brought his nose to my ass and his tongue to my pussy, lapping at our recent fuck with happy eagerness. I knew we tasted good together. I'd used my fingers to scoop our mixed cum from my sex plenty of times, sliding two or three fingers into my pussy and drawing them out wet and slippery. I'd suck them clean, savoring the distinctive taste and easily separating my own oily tang from Shadow's bitter, gamy pluck. It was a flavor not everyone would enjoy, but I loved it and so did he.


"Car trouble, Miss Sands?" Agnes asked me, being the school secretary and a fortyish woman with purple hair. She was sweet enough and her tone more teasing than chiding.

"Sorry." I frowned, hurrying to get my assignment sheets and schedule and various notes and papers from my little box on the wall. All the teachers had one and I'd arrived five minutes late. Classes hadn't started yet, but teachers were expected to be in their classrooms at least ten minutes before the first bell. School policy.

"You're filling in for Mrs. Kahler, right? Math today?" she said, not asking me anything really, and I nodded.

I was just a substitute, trying to find a permanent job and get some experience, a good reference. Being late wasn't going to help. The government would pay my student loans off, provided I found a job in the state and didn't take my degree somewhere else. The governor's office was efficient, too. They'd sent me a list of school districts desperate for teachers and most of them weren't in places where a young, single white woman would want to find herself. Inner-city high schools with gang problems, drugs and guns and all that. I wanted to help, I loved being a teacher, but I knew I'd never last in places like that. I had to be realistic about who I was, you know?

Thankfully there were a few others, schools located out in the countryside, upstate for the most part, in small towns or more often, schools that served a number of rural communities. I could deal with that, being out in the country. Shadow would love it, a lot more than being locked in some tenement building surrounded by concrete and asphalt. I'd applied to a half dozen places and as I walked towards the classroom I saw that I'd already gotten a couple replies. Two envelopes addressed to me in care of the school district and I wanted to open them immediately, but there wasn't enough time for that.

"Good morning, Ms. Sands."... "Hey, Miss Sands."... "Morning, Ms. Sands."

My little fan club was waiting for me to walk by. A group of sixteen and seventeen year old high school boys, three of them in particular, who were just bold enough to give me appreciative smiles and not-so-innocent up and down looks. When they were together, that is. Get any one of those boys by himself and he could barely look me in the eyes, but like with any herd animal, there's safety in numbers.

"Good morning," I replied, smiling back and trying my very best not to give the boys even the slightest encouragement. I knew they'd take some anyway, it couldn't be helped, and they'd be thinking about my smile all day long probably.

I'd grown from a pretty girl into a beautiful woman, all modesty aside, but that was hardly my fault. I blame my parents for more than just my auburn hair, hazel eyes, and very attractive face. I'm tall, like my dad, with long legs and a narrow waist, and breasts that are neither large nor small, but firm and pert all by themselves. Smallish hips maybe, but they gave way to a round, heart-shaped ass that I was rather proud of. Too many teachers had flat asses from sitting behind their desks day after day for too many years. That wasn't going to happen to me and I liked the exercise anyway.

Being a teacher meant I had to dress conservatively and that was fine with me. I wore a dark, knee-length skirt and a yellow blouse with just one button undone. Sorry boys, no cleavage there, but they did like to look anyway. The skirt had a matching blazer and it was comfortable enough in the mornings, but rather warm by midday. Low heels and sheer stockings, with my hair pinned up and out of the way. I wasn't showing off. If anything, I tried to tone my appearance down. The last thing I wanted to do was encourage some teenage boy's infatuation.

I spent my last few minutes before the bell looking over Mrs. Kahler's notes, and math was easy anyway. All I had to do was cover the previous day's homework, go through the text book with the class, and assign some problems due the next day. That would be a lot easier than ignoring those two envelopes I'd put in my purse. I desperately wanted a real, more permanent job.

High school is always a strange place, a community within a community, governed by social rules that are at once familiar and different from those outside it. Most adults try to forget the how cruel adolescents can be in a group, when they have too little supervision and too much pressure from their peers. Teenagers who don't conform to what others expect can have a rough time of it. Teachers, much more than parents, don't have the luxury of turning a blind eye, or forgetting what it was like for us. We sympathize with our kids, believe me.

I'd gotten through high school okay, despite being a rather reclusive and introspective girl. I was pretty enough to get away without having a lot of friends or joining the after school clubs, or even dating some big football player. The powers of physical beauty shouldn't be underestimated and it had helped keep my deepest, darkest secret. If anyone had found out that I was spending my afternoons in my bedroom, having sex with not only my dog, but quite a number of the neighbors' pets as well, I'd have died. I couldn't even imagine what might have happened or how I'd have dealt with it. I didn't want to.

So, I was a little surprised to discover that David was the school's newest whipping boy, for lack of a better term. I didn't know what he'd done, but it soon became obvious that there was a lot of talk about the sixteen year old sophomore. A lot of gasps and giggles, and I wondered what he could have done to deserve so much unwanted attention.

David was a good looking kid, the sort of boy I might have been attracted to back in high school, if I'd been a little more normal than I am. He was tall and healthy, with an average build. A cute face too; David wasn't strikingly handsome, but very easy on the eyes and nice to look at. Speaking of eyes, his eyes were blue and he usually wore a shy smile beneath his blonde hair, unkempt like most boys his age and I liked it. I liked him, so far as I knew him, and that wasn't very much at all, unfortunately.

I was returning from the restroom between classes when I bumped into the boy. Literally. David was in my fourth period trig class, except he seemed intent on leaving before it even started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.