Kalinda Gets Rescued
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kalina and her twin sister Emily are stranded on a deserted Isle with the only other survivor of a shipwreck. Mr. Donovan teaches them both the ways of the world without any fancy talk. Soon, fate has her stranded alone and she is suddenly confronted by a shipload of Pirates looking for booty. She witnesses their rough treatment of two female prisoners, mother and daughter, and sees them all depart leaving only the young daughter crying on the beach. Now she must comfort the young girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Kalinda was able after a few nights to get used to the sounds of love-making inside the small hideaway.

The heavily-muscled black man with the strange tattoos on his face and neck was called Haru or at least that is what it sounded like when he pointed to his chest. She gave him her name and he got it right away because it sounded familiar to him for some reason. He had a hard time with "Charity" because he wasn't able to get his tongue around the "Ch" sound. Charity spent some time working with him on this going to the extent of molding his lips with her fingers to get him to form the correct position. He soon tired of it and threw her down on the hard rock floor and gave her a terrible pounding that took her mind off her language instruction efforts. Kalinda watched them for a short time but started to feel a bit jealous of their joy and moved outside to look for some small animal to provide meat for their dinner.

She avoided the North shore because the wild pigs liked to roam in that area and she had no liking for the risk of getting her ankles shredded by their sharp tusks. There was a small rabbit-like creature that was in quantity near the cliffs and she often got one with her spear if she was quiet enough and fast enough to trap it. They had a wild taste to them but it was real tasty with a fish sauce on top to give it some flavor.

They had a plentiful supply of coconuts and the palm fronds served as their clothing because the fabrics could not withstand the elements for an extended period of time. Kalinda's bush was wild and tangled as was her hair on the top of her head but she had no mirror and cared little about the appearance of her cunt which was only used on the homemade masturbation device which she used after the demise of the horny purser.

Kalinda was not sure how the addition of Haru to the little group would work out but it seemed that he had appropriated Charity's pretty body for himself and was not too interested in sharing her with Kalinda. In the beginning, she had a thought that she might avail herself of his cock as well but when Kalinda viewed it in the fully extended version, she changed her mind because she feared its size might do her damage in her private parts. Kalinda didn't know how the diminutive Charity took it all inside but she was obviously inspired to fully comply with her new friend's wishes and she would grunt and groan until the deed was accomplished successfully. In fact, they coupled several times each night and Kalinda could see their writhing bodies in the light of the moon like animals fighting to be in control.

Kalinda managed to run down a pair of small rabbit creatures and took them back to the stream to skin them and dress them out for dinner. She felt sorry for the small things but they were part of the cycle of life that meant the three of them would continue to survive on this almost barren island in the middle of the stormy sea like castaways with little hope of a future.

Communication with Haru was difficult but they were able to get some information using a sort of sign language that imparted the fact that his people were only a single day's travel from the island and that the men who had deposited him on this little island were from a tribe that had taken over their entire island and made his people slaves to their King and forced to give him their virgins and part of their food production in tribute to his power. Apparently, Haru had objected to giving up his daughter's innocence to the King's chief henchman who ruled with an iron fist and showed little mercy to the young girls who came under his sway. He gave Kalinda and Charity graphic sign language to show how the savages had taken his daughter in her backside with their tools and she noticed Charity was nervous but truly excited by the whole thing. Kalinda had to admit it gave her a tingle as well as she considered the possibility that these monsters might enslave her and force her to submit in a similar shameful manner.

It was only the following night that Charity came down with a fever and had to take to her bed alone shivering in the throes of the bug that had her low. Kalinda knew she stood a much better chance than the old purser who was a physical wreck before he even got ill and expired from a similar cause.

Haru was staring at her in a strange way and Kalinda soon deduced that he was considering mounting her just to see if she could satisfy his urge to mate. She really wanted no part of it but was a bit fearful to reject him out of hand. Kalinda decided that it would be better to simply comply with the dark-skinned man's wishes rather than risk an unnecessary confrontation when unity was the best way to survive.

She was just beginning drop off into a broken sleep when she felt the muscles of the native islander drop down on top of her. He covered her body like a heavy blanket from head to toe. She could feel the hardness between his legs poking into her middle like an insistent reminder of masculine need to find entry into female parts. Slowly and with some degree of reluctance, she spread her knees wide for his insertion and he did not hesitate to introduce his thick and fearsome shaft into her secret place like a key into her feminine lock. She opened up for him with no smile on her face but with her cunt lathered with her own juices that anticipated his entry and welcomed it without her full consent. She blamed her own long deprived period without male interaction and her memories of Mister Donovan's depraved use of all her openings that could be serviced by lusty cocks.

She tried to keep as silent as possible for fear of disturbing the restless Charity.

Her palm frond skirt was quickly pushed aside and Haru's huge cock was soon rubbing with serious intent on her already dampened slit and she knew his weight and strength was more than enough to force her to cooperate with his urgent need. She took him inside with a little gasp of surprise at the way he stretched her so widely open. They paused for a moment and she looked up into the darkness inside the cave and all she could see was the gleam of light in his eyes and scarce else.

Kalinda could hear the young man's breathing get a bit ragged with passion and then he started to give it to her hard and deep and she lost all logic and common sense just wanting it to never end in the hope that she would finally reach that pinnacle of pleasure that would push her over the top of a satisfactory orgasm. She was just adjusting to his rhythm when started to accelerate his thrusting with the intent to make her feel and accept his complete control. Now, she was lost again in a sea of confused submission. She wanted him to bring her to the Promised Land but she was not quite sure that she had the stamina to make the journey without falling into feverish whimpering convulsions of utter surrender. She was on the verge of giving up entirely when she felt the first spurts hit her deep inside and she heard him grunt in triumph as his long white lines hit her on her suntanned skin when he pulled out. She knew he had succeeded in making her climax but she tried her best to hide that fact so he would not think he had her right where he wanted her whenever he wanted to have some fun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.