Kalinda Gets Rescued - Cover

Kalinda Gets Rescued

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kalina and her twin sister Emily are stranded on a deserted Isle with the only other survivor of a shipwreck. Mr. Donovan teaches them both the ways of the world without any fancy talk. Soon, fate has her stranded alone and she is suddenly confronted by a shipload of Pirates looking for booty. She witnesses their rough treatment of two female prisoners, mother and daughter, and sees them all depart leaving only the young daughter crying on the beach. Now she must comfort the young girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The two longboats were well out of sight when Kalinda touched the forlorn young girl on the shoulder. The girl let out a fearful screech and fell to the sand expecting the worst. When she saw it was just another female, she settled down and inquired,

"How come you to this dreadful place?"

Kalinda informed her that she had been on the isle for well over a year and that she was the only living human creature on the tiny spit of land in the middle of the ocean.

"Was that your mother they took with them?"

The girl told her that it was indeed and that her name was Lady Wentworth of the Derbyshire Wentworth's and that she was Charity Wentworth, the only offspring of the Wentworth union. The girl added shyly that she was 21 years old and on a journey to Australia to be wedded to a banker with a great deal of wealth and influence.

Kalinda told the shy girl her name and that since she was here first, this was her isle and Charity would have to follow her orders. She was not quite certain if that was the proper procedure but it seemed a good idea to establish her priority of authority. The girl just waved her hand like it was a matter of little importance. The thin, almost sheer, white gown showed off all of the girl's hidden goodies and Kalinda noticed she sported a bushy patch between her legs that matched her own. She told the girl to remove her shift since the cloth would not last very long in the elements of a barren isle. While she stood there shivering naked in the early evening breeze, Kalinda tossed her a halter and a skirt made of the palm frond material to cover her sensitive nipples and her quivering pubes and crack. When she bent over, Kalinda could see the glorious sight of a delicate pussy slit decorated with ample black hair and an agitated stretch hole blinking open and closed in some distress.

Charity followed her to the top of central rise and they viewed the ship moving off briskly to the North with the tidal current and a stiff breeze from the South. Kalinda pictured Lady Wentworth with her ass up and her head down sporting the remainder of the ship's crew with heartfelt enthusiasm. She was not certain if her motivation was to save her daughter's honor or to take advantage of the opportunity to sample a large number of various sized cocks.

The girl told her that her father was forced to watch the men debase her mother right in front of them when they first came onboard in the middle of the night. Charity was spared because she had been hastily dressed as a boy before the men broke into their quarters. Her true gender had only been discovered just prior to the admission by her father that his treasure was buried on the isle. The men were so angry at being cheated that they stripped her on the deck and surrounded her in a circle and deposited their pussy-deprived long lines of creamy cum on her prone form from head to toe. Charity just tried to keep it out of her eyes and mouth because the taste was quite bitter. She was fearful that the Captain of the Pirate crew would whip her with his "Cat of Nine Tails" on her bare skin and hastened to follow every direction given to her. In a sense, she was happy to be a castaway on the isle because it meant she would not have to contend with the continued erosion of her feminine dignity.

Kalinda got the young girl to recline against the inside wall of the lean-to. She did not want the silly girl to be traipsing about on the isle and falling off the West cliff or stumbling into one of the mud bogs below the waterfall. There was also a family of wild hogs in the jungle area that seemed particularly aggressive and dangerous to her.

The girl fell off into a troubled sleep and pushed her soft buttocks back into Kalinda's agitated pubic mound. Kalinda slowly rubbed her clitoris on the puckered rear door of Charity's pretty bottom and felt the wave of orgasm build inside her heated loins. Charity stirred when Kalinda shuddered into a deep and satisfying orgasm spraying the girl's soft white cheeks with her female juices. She looked at the darkness of her skin against the girl's pale skin and it made her shake with restrained passion. Slowly, she stroked her fingers through the beautiful girl's long hair without waking her. She was feeling emotions similar to those she had experienced with the terrible Mister Donovan but quite different inside despite the churning juices buried inside her clutching vagina.

Early the next morning, Kalinda collected some pieces of wood and even some tins of food left behind by the seamen on the beach. She also found a knife accidently dropped by one of them when they were humping Lady Wentworth over the fallen palm tree.

The sound of voices prompted her to sprint for the safety of the jungle brush. In the distance, she saw a group of almost naked black men approaching from the sheltered cove at the end of the beach. They were talking excitedly and gesturing at the footprints of all the visitors in the sand. In the past year, she had not seen a single visitor to the isle so this was a major development. The sight of their man parts swinging freely and of huge size in comparison to Mister Donovan made her linger and continue to look for some time. There were no females in the group, so she assumed this was some type of "war party" looking for enemies or slaves to do their physical labor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.