F451-69 Study Group
Chapter 3: After School

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: After School - Sara's a sophomore girl in high school and she is asked to join secret society of students that study together but also explore their sexuality with great abandon. A couple of faculty get involved too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Sara floated through the weekend. She was no longer a virgin! She was still a little sore, but it wasn't that bad. Her excitement was tempered. She liked sex, she knew that now, but what should she do next? She couldn't just do it with anybody. Once kids think you're a slut, you're dead. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she had to keep up the same image she had now, the studious sophomore virgin.

She thought about Jordan. He seemed nice and now she wished she HAD spent more time with him. He was both hot AND nice. She thought about what his cock had felt like in her mouth and it made her mouth water and her pussy warm. She wondered if he would even remember her. She was too naive to realize that a guy remembers EVERY girl who sucks his cock. She thought some about Darius too. What would that be like? He was so big.

Walking into school on Monday she saw a boy, a junior she thought, who was really hot. She didn't even know his name but she was imagining being on her knees and sucking him. She blushed furiously. My god, I have to stop thinking about that. When Tiffany passed her in the hall, she said "Meet me in the library after school!" and scurried along to her class.

In the library later, Tiffany guided Sara to a study alcove. "We can talk here. No one ever comes back here and we'll see them before they can hear anything."

Tiffany moved close and leaned forward "Tell me all about it!" Tiffany was smiling and excited. Sara found it impossible to be explicit, but she let TIffany know how much she liked it.

After she'd gotten as much detail as she could from Sara, she said "I'm so glad you had a good experience. You are going to really enjoy Study Group, I know it. I want tell you more now."

"Between Study Group members there are rules, well, not really rules, but social norms. First, we can always offer or ask for sex and no one should ever get offended. Second, we can always refuse an offer or a request and no one should ever get offended."

"Wow, doesn't that mean boys are asking you for blowjobs several times a day?" interrupted Sara.

"Good question. Fact is, they get all the sex they need so they quickly learn to be very nice about it. Once in a while, someone will turn out to be obnoxious and we boot them from the group. Believe me, no guy wants to get kicked out! They usually respond immediately to suggestions."

"Once people know who is in Study Group, they do a lot of things amongst themselves, but we organize regular get togethers where we just mingle and have fun."

"You mean you have orgies?" Sara was incredulous.

"I wouldn't call them that, but a lot of sex happens, yes. Some members just come to hang out, but a lot of them hook up. It's really fun. You never know what you'll end up doing."

"Oh wow, I can't believe it!"

"When someone knows their parents are going to be away from their house, we have an afternoon 'math study group'. When you hear a member talking about 'studying math' you know it's an afternoon party. If they're really studying math, they'll use 'calculus' or 'geometry', so don't get it confused. Could be embarassing." They both giggled at the thought.

"Math study groups are once every week or two. Maybe once a month we have a study group party. Those are at a kid's house whose parents are away or maybe at one of our sponsor's houses."

"The next math study group is on Thursday at my house. Will you be there?"

"Yeah, of course. Will I have to, ... You know... ?"

"No, of course not. You can watch or join in or whatever. Something else you should know though about the asking rule. It applies to anyone, girls can ask girls and guys can ask guys. The guys have a tough time accepting that until they realize they can always say no. Girls seem to take it in stride."

"Do girls really do stuff together?"

"Sure they do. Even girls who like guys best like to have a little fun with another girl now and then. It's different and feels good. Have you ever been kissed by another girl?"

"No."

"Can I kiss you now?"

"Gee, I... , I guess so." Sara was flustered. What would this be like?

"Stand up. That's it" Tiffany stroked her hair with one hand and leaned in, tilting her head and planting a soft kiss on her cheek. Then moved to her lips and began to really kiss her. Her lips were so soft on Sara's. Sara just let it happen, not responding at first. TIffany nibbled at her lips and gradually forced Sara's mouth open a little. Sara could feel Tiffany's tongue lick her her lips softly, then slide into her mouth. Her blood began to race and she could not help kissing back. Her tongue met Tiffany's and they slithered wetly together. Both of Tiffany's hands were nowpressing Sara's head to hers. Sara couldn't help putting her arms around Tiffany's waist and pulling their bodies together. The feel of their breasts against each other was "interesting" to saw the least.

"WOW!" was all Sara could say.

Tiffany very lightly placed a hand on Sara's lovely breast, "If you ever want to experiment a little more in private, let me know. You're very attractive and I'd be happy to be your guinea pig." She pulled her hand away. "I hope you're not embarrassed."

"No, no. It was nice. I'll think about it." Tiffany could see she was blushing. That was so cute about Sara, she was still innocent and fresh.

"Who are the other members? Is there a list or something? A facebook group?"

"No way any of this gets on Facebook, or Tumblr or anything else. We don't have a roster, we like everyone to discover the other members at our get-togethers. You know about me, Jack, Jordan and Darius. That should keep you busy until Thursday."


The next day, Sara was pleased when she saw Jordan in the lunch line. She was nervous at first but he immediately made her relax. They chatted a little about how the football team was doing. The way he smiled at her, she could tell he liked her. She made a snap decision that she hoped she wouldn't regret. "I'm sorry about the other day. I feel badly about leaving you like that."

"Hey, it really wasn't a problem. I was just happy to meet you. Don't worry about it."

"Well, OK, but still. I thought maybe we could study math together. I could use the help." She was blushing furiously. She was sure she was a bright pink right now.

"I'd love to, but you don't have to you know."

"I want to. Maybe just the problems we worked on the other day though. I'm not sure I'm ready for new stuff yet."

Jordan's grin was ear to ear. "Where shall we go? There's usually no one at my house in the afternoon."

Sara was still blushing but relieved that she hadn't been turned down. "Ok, meet you after school then?"


Jordan's house was really nice. HIs parents apparently had a LOT of money. "Can I get you anything? Thirsty?"

"I'm fine, thanks." SHe wondered what the protocol was. Should be doing something? Groping him maybe?

"Would you like to relax a little first? Or..." He smiled at her. He's really hot she thought.

"Gosh, I guess I'd just be nervous waiting. You're going to think I'm a slut."

"No way. You're an amazing girl, I can already tell." He gave her a chaste little kiss on the lips. "Where would you like to do it? I think we're safe down here if you want."

She started blushing again, dammit. She looked around and couldn't imagine doing it here in his kitchen or family room. The mere idea of being seen with a boy's penis in her mouth was so embarrassing. If you had no idea how good it felt, for both boy and girl, you'd think it looked really stupid. "I guess we should go upstairs."

His room was large, bright and airy. After closing the door he turned to her. "You get to choose. You want to get naked in the bed, just do it quicky style, or something in between?"

He saw she was blushing again, that as so cute. He'd nevr seen a girl blush so much. It was incredibly sexy too, it was her first time really and she was nervous. "What's quicky style? I'm a real noob aren't I?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.