Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

8 Section 79 -- Udders

"We volunteer to suck your nipples," giggled Erin, "so they'll get toughened up and you'll be more ready to nurse Adam." The twins sat on both sides of the startled Diane and insinuated themselves beneath her arms, their shining faces turned up toward hers. Diane laughed heartily and hugged the girls to her.

"Methinks you two have hatched a new plot that will end with you singing your own orgasms!"

"Moi?" the twins asked in unison. They batted their eyes at her in innocence. Each brought her gaze down to the nipple in front of her. "Your nipples are getting bigger," breathed Emma. "Do you feel the changes?" Each of the twins began to swirl the tip of her tongue around the areola in front of her.

"Oh, God," Diane gasped, "I think they improved the nerves that connect my tits to my pussy!" The rest of the family had a hearty laugh. "I have felt a strangeness in my boobs. I'm still not completely used to being eighteen again, so I can't really tell. I think you're right that my nips are getting bigger, and my boobs, too. I don't wear a bra anymore, of course, and can't tell for sure. Gawd, that feels good! What am I going to do if I'm feeding Adam and I have an orgasm?!?"

"I don't think Adam's arms are going to be long enough to rub your clit while he suckles," chirped Erin as she began to explore Diane's pussy with her fingers. Emma's fingers were right behind. One had two fingers inside Diane and the other was stroking her clit. As only twins can, an imperceptible signal made them change places, and her clit got a fresh batch of lubricant.

"I never had an orgasm while nursing," observed Beth, "but lots of times the feeding session led to a wonderful bout of love-making."

The twins were by now sucking for all they were worth. Beth had taught them that a baby latched on to the entire areola. The twins did suck, but they could not resist lashing Diane's nipple with their tongues and even gently biting her. They relentlessly double-teamed her pussy and clit. Diane's lust was skyrocketing.

Claire knelt before Diane, spread her knees and pulled her hips forward. For a while, she just watched the twins' tag-team assault on Diane's pussy. Diane was unable to sit still, her hips frantically seeking more friction. The twins waited until Claire's face was in Diane's lap before yanking their hands away. Claire wasted no time, latching onto Diane's clit and sucking.

That was it. Diane keened her orgasm as she thrashed around, hemmed in by Claire and the twins. The family laughed and cheered as Diane enjoyed her post-orgasmic bliss.

"Jack," said Martin with a big grin. "Why don't you push Diane down onto the sofa and give her a severe banging?" Jack looked around at the rest of the family, surprised and embarrassed into paralysis.

"Don't hesitate, Jack," said Beth with a smile. "Don't falter. Get over there and do as you're told. She doesn't need any foreplay, but you might show her your trick about staying hard through your first orgasm."

Diane looked coyly at Jack. "Coward?" she smirked. "Think I'll eat you up?"

That did it. He rose from his seat and headed for Diane, his rampant erection pointed right at her. He pushed her down onto her back -- she didn't resist -- and slammed his dick all the way home. He didn't stop to savor the feelings or to let Diane adjust. He began powerful rapid strokes.

"Oh my gawd," she breathed in her best Southern accent. "I ain't nevah been fucked without a kiss. Bang me good, Jack. You feel wonderful."

Laura shrieked, panic on her face. "What's wrong?" asked Beth. She spanked Jack to keep him going. Jack missed only a beat before resuming his pounding. Laura spread her knees and revealed a pool of liquid between her thighs. "Looks like you broke water," smiled Beth. "Baby Adam is ready to be born."

"I'll get a towel," cried Erin as she shot toward the kitchen. She quickly returned. Laura opened her knees to see ... nothing.

"There's no puddle," Laura said in surprise. "I saw it come out. Well, I saw the liquid as it splashed on my thighs and on the sofa. I can't see my pussy," she blushed.

"The liquid was absorbed by the sofa material," said the AI.

"I saw it gush out of your pussy," said Sandy. "I have actually never heard of any woman who has seen her water break naturally." The other women shook their heads in agreement. "One of the many benefits of our wardrobe," she chanted as she pointed up and down her nude figure.

"It doesn't last but a second or two," observed Sarah. "Who on earth lays around buck naked when she's nine months pregnant?" That brought chuckles.

Laura looked nonplussed. "Now what?"

"The AI may correct me," answered Beth, "but now you wait, and let your body do its thing. AI, is Laura's progress being monitored? Will we be advised to take her to medical at the proper time?"

"Affirmative to both questions," answered the AI. "However, childbirth is a bonding event for every family. Four of you concubines have each been through childbirth twice. Your collective experience should guide you. Laura's condition, the baby's condition and Laura's progress will be continuously monitored. The AI will not intervene unless necessary. It is recommended that the mother-to-be experience some contractions. The experience will also be worthwhile for Diane, Jack, Erin and Emma. However, a little bit of that experience goes a long way. When Laura wishes, or when you feel it appropriate, you may transport Laura to the medical bay. She will be placed under the care of the medical staff, who will place Laura in a med tube. Please keep in mind that Laura will be more comfortable in her home, surrounded by loved ones. In the medical bay, only the sponsor and one concubine can be present with Laura. It is recommended that Laura not proceed to the medical bay too soon."

"Are you having contractions?" asked Erin.

Laura shook her head. "I've been having contractions for weeks," she answered. "They weren't very strong, and they weren't regular. They became part of the background noise. I don't even know if I had a contraction right before my water broke."

"AI, how shall we transport Laura to the med bay?" asked Martin. "Should she walk? Should I carry her?"

"If you or one of your concubines will proceed to the transporter pad," said the AI, "a wheel chair will be transported for Laura's use."

"I'll go get it," said Rob. "Been there, done that," as he pointed his thumb at the ladies, "no tee shirts allowed."

Laura's eyes suddenly got big. She sucked her breath and held it. Finally, she relaxed.

"THAT was a contraction," announced Claire.

"Remember the no-touch rule," advised Beth. "Laura is in for contractions as long as they are tolerable. You girls will learn a lot."

"Diane would learn a lot, too," giggled Sandy, "if she wasn't full of dick."

"They'll be done before too long," allowed Martin. "Diane -- and Jack, too -- will have plenty to learn from."

"Don't you think it's odd," said Emma, "that Diane and Jack are half killing each other with sex in a room full of people, and nobody else is interested?"

Nobody could resist at least glancing at the loving couple. "Looks like they're having fun," said Beth.

"What about me?" asked Laura. "I've never been through this before, either."

"We'll help you," smiled Claire.

"We need something to do, so we don't go wild every time Laura shifts," said Erin.

"I KNOW!" said Emma. "Body sculpting! Laura hasn't chosen what she'll look like when she comes back from the med bay!"

"Guilty as charged," sighed Laura. "I already wanted this pregnancy to end. I didn't want to torture myself by thinking about how I'd look afterward. I guess now is a good time to get that taken care of."

All of the women cheered. Martin sat back to observe. "Where do we start?" asked Erin.

"Let's all sit on this side of the room," said Claire. "AI, when we're seated, will you please make a hologram of Laura as she is now?"

"Wait, wait, wait," chirped Emma. "Let us get beverages for everyone before we start." Beverage orders were collected and the twins went to the kitchen to fetch the drinks. The lovers' screams and grunts reached a crescendo and then fell off. Martin noted with pleasure that Jack's hips had merely slowed.

The twins had the disconcerting experience of walking right through the Laura hologram. Nothing was spilled, but it was a near thing. The women chuckled. Drinks distributed, all comfortably seated, Claire said, "Back to work, ladies. Behold Laura as she is today." So they did. The Laura hologram actually did something of a pirouette, as the real Laura had done nearly a week ago. "AI, please put another hologram beside the first. Show Laura as she would be after Bozo's birth. Do any tune-ups, weight loss, and the like but no enhancements."

There was a collective gasp. Laura actually looked quite good and there were comments to that effect. She's all yours, Laura," chuckled Beth. "What would you have done to her?"

"Well," Laura sighed, "My sister claimed great wisdom on account of her advanced age, which was rolled back the following day. No one has accused me of being wise, now that I'm oldest of all my sisters. I think I'd like to be the same age as the rest of you."

The family laughed at the way she put it. Oohs and aahs followed the image change. "It may be because I've felt like a hippo for the last months, but I want to try being thinner than I ever was on Earth. AI, would you roll back the weight by a pound every, say, two seconds?"

At first the change was not noticeable but it did not take long before real visible changes were appearing. "AI," said Laura, "slow down the weight loss to a pound every five seconds. Put her knees together and keep taking weight off the thighs until plenty of daylight shows near the top."

A few seconds later, she said, "That's enough on the thighs. Actually, that's enough weight off. What do you think, Sisters?" After some banter, Laura was satisfied that she had done well on her new weight.

When Laura did not continue speaking, her sisters looked at her and found her in the middle of another contraction. Her sisters were all smiles while they waited. Soon, Laura took a deep breath. "That was a good one."

"You'll be tired of birthing a baby before very long," said Sarah. "I guess you won't have much time to feel depleted. The med tube will completely restore your body and perform the enhancements all at once. That's a wonderful feature, isn't it? Come out of the delivery room doing cartwheels and anxious to jump your master's bones!"

"That's SOOO much different than unaided childbirth. I don't even want to talk about the Earthly way," said Sandy. "Hey, let's stay focused on Laura's enhancements. Then we can ask the AI a thousand questions about how they actually go about birthing a baby around here."

The rest of Laura's enhancements were easy and typical: no hair except on her head, teeth straight and white, eyesight corrected, hair made lustrous and a tad longer, scars and skin flaws removed, a light tan all over, and the like. When she was done, her sisters clapped and cheered. Laura looked to Martin for approval. He grinned and nodded, saying over the noise, "AI, I approve of these changes. Please put them into effect during or after the baby delivery."

"Acknowledged."

Laura was radiant. Even another contraction didn't damp her joy. She blew him a kiss.

On the other side of the room, the volume was rapidly increasing as Diane and Jack increased the intensity of their lovemaking. They had changed to doggie style. Jack was pounding into Diane from behind, his hands roving everywhere. Well, everywhere but Diane's clit, which she strummed furiously. Her nearly continuous vocalizations were arrested when another orgasm seized her body. Jack plunged on, right through each orgasm. Diane was right back with renewed vigor, throwing her ass back to meet Jack's every thrust.

Jack looked up and saw Sandy signaling, her thumb touching her fingertips of one hand, two fingers on the other hand sawing in and out of the hole made by the first. Jack immediately got the idea. He began collecting moisture from Diane's thighs and depositing as much as he could on Diane's rosebud.

"She loves it up the ass, Jack," said Martin. "Whatever she says, bury your cock in her ass and fuck her hard."

As if on cue, Diane began to complain about Jack's attention to her rosebud. She went on and on, telling him her ass was off limits. Her body belied her words when his index finger penetrated her ass and she had another orgasm. As soon as she recovered her faculties, she complained loudly of his violation. A second finger joined the first and Diane screamed like murder. Diane spread her ass cheeks with her own hands. Jack got the message. He pulled out of her pussy, withdrew his fingers and slowly but forcefully pressed his cock into Diane's bowels.

Diane released a string of expletives beyond anything Jack had ever heard from her. She cursed him for raping her ass, made charges about his mother and called him more names than he had heard of. Diane meanwhile spanked her own ass several times. Jack again got the message loud and clear. He began spanking her, one hand at a time. "No!" she cried after every blow.

Diane 'came out of character' and whispered, "You've gotta cum soon, Lover. I can't take much more." She snapped back, screaming her feigned pain and cursing Jack relentlessly. Jack seemed to redouble his efforts, thrusting even harder and faster. Finally, he suddenly stopped and bellowed out his own orgasm.

The rest of the family had been watching with rapt attention. Jack dutifully remained plugged into Diane and he gently stroked her skin. At her signal, he withdrew and moved to lie beside her. She stretched out her legs but remained on her tummy.

She turned her head to face Jack. Her eyes sparkled and her whole face smiled. "Thank you, Jack." She puckered her lips and Jack moved in for a long, soft, loving kiss. She smiled at him. "If we do this scene again," she said, "you ought to charge that I earned my mad money by selling sex, and I wasn't particular about my clients." She giggled and he nodded understanding, cuddling up to her.

"Thanks for the interlude, Diane and Jack," chirped Erin. "I'm glad we twins aren't the only ones who like sodomy." The whole family laughed. "Let's get back to delivering babies!"

"AI," said Martin, "Jack and Diane can watch this discussion whenever they want."

"Acknowledged."

"Okay," Beth said, taking the lead on the discussion. "There is much more to the story than the generalization I'm about to give. On Earth, the general procedure for a normal birth is to keep the mother in what's called a 'labor room' until her cervix is completely opened. She is then moved to the 'delivery room.' If everything goes normally, the doctor and nurses don't intervene until the baby's head appears. That's said to be when the baby 'crowns.' The doctor plays catcher. When the baby is free of its mother, the doctor makes sure the baby is breathing. The baby is briefly examined. The umbilical cord -- which still connects the baby to the placenta -- is tied off near the baby's tummy and then severed. The nurses clean up the baby, get a diaper and a hat on it, wrap it in blankets and let momma hold it. The placenta is delivered and any repairs to momma are handled. An exhausted and drained momma is transported back to her room and the baby goes to the nursery. The baby is shuttled in and out of momma's room for meals and bonding. After a couple days' recovery, momma and baby go home.

"Whew! AI, you know how much I've skipped or glossed over. Would you please give us a similarly broad overview of the procedures Laura will encounter?"

"At that level of detail," said the AI, "the procedure is much the same. When a woman becomes pregnant, Confederacy technology begins preparations to ease the eventual delivery of the baby. The primary physical alteration is that the pelvis is enlarged to make additional room for the baby to easily pass through the birth canal. This alteration occurs over the course of the pregnancy. The woman and her family are not consciously aware of this change. In cases like Laura's, when the woman arrives already pregnant, the preparations must be accelerated."

"Oh!" breathed Laura. "This is my first pregnancy, so I didn't know what to expect. Now I understand why my pelvis has ached."

"That is correct," said the AI. "For all women approaching delivery, nanites are busy altering the internal pelvic muscles to ease the baby's transit through the birth canal. These changes commenced within Laura when her water burst, and will be complete shortly. The changes to the musculature and the pelvic bone will be reversed after the child is born.

"The birthing process is otherwise not altered during the early phases. Nanites are monitoring the mother's progress but the monitoring is rather crude by Confederacy standards. In almost all cases, the mother-to-be will become sufficiently uncomfortable that she is placed in a med tube well before labor has advanced very far. Rarely, the AI directs that the woman be transported to the medical bay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.