Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

4 Section 62 -- Beth on the table

The Godwin women trailed in one at a time, mostly straight from the shower. Each one had to provide a blow-by-blow account of her recent fuck. There was much banter and laughter. Gibes and insults flew furiously, all in great fun. They also had to rave about each other's brand new bodies, to more laughter and joking.

Rob sensed an approaching coffee klatch and steered himself and Jack to the living room. They worked with the AI so they could watch a ball game without the commercials and with all of the slow parts at double speed. It did not take long before the AI had the right idea. The men settled back to enjoy the game.

Beth stumbled in last, simply glowing. She told them she had insisted on caveman treatment for the last go-round with Martin. It was the best sex she had ever had, she insisted, but warned that it was not for the faint hearted.

Sarah and Sandy brought the children down to be with them. Logan and Daniel thought themselves big boys and did not want motherly affection. They stayed with the men. They had too much energy to sit still for a ball game. They alternated racing around the room with sitting by their dads. Rob got the same treatment from Logan as Martin did: being sized up as a dad wannabe. Rob didn't mind. He got some attention from his own Daniel.

The smaller ones were content to crawl into a lap and listen. The women started teaching the children about the superabundance of moms. For little Morgan, it was a game of "Where's Mama Claire?" followed by a pointed finger in answer, and then "Where's Mama Erin?" and on and on.

For three-year-old Nathan and four-year-old Lily, Beth hit upon a fun little game. She stage-whispered, "Go climb into Mama Diane's lap, Lily. Whisper in her ear that apples are red." If that was successful, Diane would point her at another mama with a new secret. Emma got Nathan started with, "Nathan, go pat Mama Laura's big tummy." The two children loved the game. Soon, one or the other of them was racing around the table toward a new lap.

While this was going on, Claire more or less brought the women's business meeting to order. "Beth's bringing two babies into our family. Martin wants us to decide for ourselves how far apart to space the births, and a tentative batting order, if you will. Who has thoughts?"

"Beth sure has made the impregnation part very attractive," giggled Erin.

"I think," said Laura, "we should try now to make some sort of schedule that we can adhere to for the second and third rounds of our pregnancies. This is my first baby. I don't know whether I would have had another baby on Earth. If I did have another baby, I don't know what the spacing would be."

"The time distance between all of the kids here already is two or three years," said Emma. "But all of the kids were conceived on Earth. Concubines are supposed to make babies. Don't you think two or three years is too far apart?"

"Emma, births two years apart means fifteen months between birth and the next impregnation," Sandy pointed out. "Morgan is fourteen months old, for instance. If I got pregnant next month, those babies would be just about exactly two years younger than Morgan."

"Pregnancy is hard on your body," said Laura.

"A concubine's body is fully restored immediately after the birth," the AI interrupted.

"Well, being fully recovered is one thing," said Diane. "Being prepared to endure another pregnancy is quite another. I'm sure that, with Confederacy technology, a woman could be impregnated every nine and a half months or so. That's too much, carrying that baby is hard work!"

"Laura," chuckled Beth, "I think you touched a nerve. You're right, though. We should have a crack at a schedule that we can maybe keep up for three rounds each."

"Jeez," gasped Erin, "we already have five, soon six kids. Eight of us having twins adds sixteen more. Eight of us each having one baby twice adds sixteen more. What's that? Thirty eight children?? If we all had three sets of twins, with the six already, that's fifty four kids."

"Well, we signed up for twelve babies right away," Sandy pointed out, "and we were lucky enough to get you twins to boot. Fifty-four children are going to need a lot of love. It's a good thing we have eight big momma hearts."

"Can we have a run at a long term schedule?" asked Sarah. "Let's see what happens if one of us gets pregnant every month, and the time between pregnancies is six months."

"There are only four more of us ready to take our turns. Laura needs more time off and the twins aren't old enough," said Claire.

"Try every other month," suggested Erin.

"The last of the four of us would get pregnant eight months from now," said Claire. The next slot would be ten months from now. Laura's baby will be nine months old. The twins will still be too young to begin."

"I could probably be ready for more babies nine months after Bozo is born," allowed Laura. "The twins' birthday is twelve and a half months from now. If you twins think you'll be ready, slots are open twelve and a half months from now and fourteen months from now."

"Oh, we'll be ready," said Emma.

"In sixteen months," Sarah continued, "Beth's babies will be seven months old. Beth, do you think that going again that quickly will be alright? Remember, if you do it, the rest of us will be shamed into doing the same thing."

"I'm reminded of the AI's insistence that I'll be good as new right after delivery," Beth said. "If I can get some help, especially at night, then I'm sure I'll be ready again. The schedule seems so neat and tidy and I wouldn't want to start something different for the second and third rounds."

"You'll need the help," Claire told them as she hooked her thumb at her own twins. "Rob was a hero. He was up with me every time. Whenever he could take over and let me go back to bed, he did it. Of course, I wasn't rejuvenated and I was trying to recover while I nursed twins. Rob wasn't equipped to wet nurse but he did everything else he could. How he made it through his days of physical labor, I don't know."

"It sounds like there should always be two nursing mothers," said Diane.

"Are you volunteering?" asked Beth with a smirk.

Diane looked surprised. "Me?"

"Sure, Diane," chuckled Sandy. "Nursing puts your maternal instincts into overdrive. It powerfully bonds you with the baby. You'd be amazed. If you decide to help Beth nurse her babies, you'll feel like those are your own babies, and you'll feel you and Beth are one."

Diane looked shocked. She turned to Beth. "It never crossed my mind that I could do that," she said. "I think I might want to. Will you let me think about it for a while, please?"

"Of course you can," Beth replied. "I don't need the help for nine more months. You'll be pregnant by then, but I don't know how far along. That depends on where you wind up in the batting order."

"Laura is going to need help a lot sooner than that," Claire pointed out.

"You know," drawled Erin, "here we are talking about the batting order and stuff. I think I should point out that a couple of us are out of the lineup, so to speak, for the next year. Could we go in as pinch hitters?"

"You want to wet nurse Laura's baby?" asked an incredulous Sarah.

"Well ... yeah," said Emma. "I hadn't thought of it before. I think it's a good idea."

"AI," said Beth, "what's your take on Erin's proposal?"

"Dependents Erin and Emma are past menarche," responded the AI. "It is simple to induce lactation in women. Motherhood is not required. That is, the woman need never have birthed a child in order to lactate. Erin and Emma are dependents and could not be forced into this duty. They may volunteer and, unless the sponsor objects, the nanites will be introduced to cause lactation to begin. Their breasts are still developing but sufficient progress has already been made."

"Would the twins produce colostrum at the beginning, like the mother does?" asked Sarah. "Would the twins' colostrum be good for Laura's baby?"

"What about three -- Laura and the twins -- all producing milk at the same time for only one baby?" asked Sandy. "The mother alone is supposed to be able to produce enough for a baby. Having help will be great for Laura, but what about balancing supply and demand?"

"Erin and Emma would produce colostrum at first," answered the AI, "and the colostrum would be beneficial to the baby. The supply of and demand for milk will be balanced shortly after milk production commences."

"I suspect that the majority of the twins' milk will not be delivered to the baby," chuckled Claire. "Let me tell you girls that, if you lay around drinking each other's milk, your milk production will soar, and you will regret it."

"How long does a baby nurse from its mother?" asked Diane.

Beth chuckled. "Children will nurse for as long as their mother will let them. There are stories of children aged two, three, or even older still nursing, unbuttoning their mother's blouses and helping themselves."

"I was told that a nursing baby should be fed only mother's milk for the first six months," said Sarah. "I was also told that weaning is easiest when the baby is about one year old."

"I think we're about to get all tangled up with 'who's helping who' until we sort out the batting order for our pregnancies," said Claire. "I'm not sure we want to nurse deeply into our own pregnancies, since we'll be nursing well after giving birth. We're planning to get pregnant again when our babies are seven months old. We probably should stop nursing a month before we get pregnant. The babies will need another six months of nursing, but not from their mother. Let's have a go at a pregnancy sequence and then fit the wet nursing in."

There were no objections. Beth looked significantly at each of the four women. "We're talking about who gets pregnant two, four, six and eight months from now. Laura's turn is ten months from now. The twins' turns are twelve and fourteen months from now. Diane, Claire, Sandy, Sarah, do any of you have a strong preference?"

"I think Diane should have a free choice, any one she wants," said Sandy.

"Why?" asked Diane. "Why should I be special?"

"You're the only one of us who isn't already a mother," a smiling Sarah said softly. "You're the one who used to be a forty-something who wasn't sure you ever wanted to be a mother at all. It doesn't really matter to the rest of us what the order is. What matters to us is that you're comfortable and confident in your pregnancy."

"We're beginning to over-think this one," said Sandy. "Diane will take her turn. Laura's baby will show her what it's going to be like. If anything, Diane might wait until she sees that Bozo settles down and sleeps through most of the night before she takes her turn."

"The alternative," giggled Erin, "would be for Diane to jump in, head first."

"Oh, fuck it," barked a smiling Diane. "Can I have someone else be next, and I'll be next after that?"

Claire looked at Sarah and Sandy. "Beth is first and Diane is third. We probably shouldn't do it so that all the old women go first. Would one of you two like to be next?"

Sarah and Sandy looked at each other. "My Morgan is one. Your Lily is four. You should go next. Alright?" Sarah nodded. Sandy turned to Claire. "Do you want to be last or next to last?"

"You choose," smiled Claire.

"You really don't care?" Claire shook her head. "Then I'll be after Diane."

"Can we take a break?" asked Laura. "Bozo says I need to pee."

"I bet Morgan needs a dry diaper," said Sandy. "Nathan, let's go upstairs and see if we can get in some mischief."

"I think I've been derelict with the children," said Claire. "Logan and Daniel, let's go practice juggling."


The twins had wandered off to the living room where Jack and Rob were watching a ball game. They wondered whether they could find some balls to play with -- the kind attached to a man. Claire and Sandy were on the upper level with the kids.

Martin returned from his sleep training session to find Laura, Diane, Sarah and Beth sitting around the table, chatting. He smiled and nodded in response to their greetings but without a word he casually walked up behind Beth, ran his open-fingered hand up her neck and into her hair, gently but firmly stood Beth up and pressed her face down onto the table. His hand still full of Beth's hair, he moved her chair and stepped close behind her. He nudged her legs apart and let his rigid cock begin to seek her entrance.

"Oh, you savage," she hissed. "Right there, lover. Drive it in!"

"You're not even wet yet, are you?" asked an alarmed Laura.

"I think that's one of the attractions for her," Diane softly said. "Watch her face. It isn't the pain she loves, it's him forcing himself on her." And Beth did wince as Martin repeatedly thrust his dry cock into her dry hole. Knowing what she wanted, he did not even withdraw to spread her juices, easing his way into her. He kept his hand full of her hair, her cheek pressed onto the table surface.

"I had no idea, M ... Beth," said Sarah. "I can't picture Dad filling that role."

Diane giggled. "You probably avoided thinking about the folks having sex at all." Sarah nodded agreement.

"How bizarre," said Sarah, "that we're having a quiet conversation as we sit around our sister who is being all but raped on the table in front of us."

"You're right, Sarah," whispered Laura. "I think Beth is having a very old fantasy fulfilled."

"Guilty as charged, Laura. Ooh, Martin! Fuck a baby into me," breathed Beth. "Fuck two babies into me."

Martin had bottomed out. He stood for a moment, delighting in the entire scene, delighting in the sensations along his cock. He began to powerfully thrust into her. The thrusts were at first short but were soon lengthened. Martin noticed idly that there was all but no ripple in her newly eighteen-year-old ass as he slammed into her. The room was silent except for the sound of their bodies slapping together rhythmically. Both Martin and Beth began to sweat profusely but he kept up his attack.

Beth could no longer keep completely still. The longer they went on, the more aroused she became, the more squeaks and moans escaped her throat. Martin remained silent but his facial expressions told of his impending orgasm.

At last he roared as he blasted baby makers deep inside her. That sent her over the edge as well and she keened her own orgasm. He slowed his thrusts and then stopped. He stood still briefly, withdrew his fingers from her hair, stepped back and loudly smacked her ass with his open hand. He turned and left the room without having spoken a word. His handprint was soon sharply outlined on her ass cheek.

"Wow," breathed Sarah.

"I've had that fantasy for thirty years," Beth softly said, still lying on the tabletop. "That was all I ever dreamed it would be. God help me, I want to get a bucket so I don't have to pee in the toilet. I don't want the AI to tell us I'm pregnant yet. I don't want this rutting to end. I want to be fucked, just fucked 'till I'm like a rag doll."

4 Section 63 -- Notice of embarkation drill

"This neighborhood is now fully occupied," reported the AI to all collars, all implants and in all living units. "Tomorrow will be the first drill for routine embarkation to the cube transport ship. Drills for emergency evacuation will begin at a later date.

"There is but one transporter pad for this neighborhood," the AI continued. "Accordingly, embarkation will occur by row. The occupants of units 1-A and 1-J, furthest from the main corridor, will go first, followed in alternation by units, 1-B, 1-I, 1-C, 1-H, and so on until the last units in the row, units 1-E and 1-F have been transported. Next will be units 2-A, 2-J and so on.

"Transport of the entire neighborhood will require considerable time. Two hours have been budgeted for the drill, which will commence at nine thirty. From nine o'clock, all personnel are restricted to their units until it is time to approach the transporter pad.

"Every sponsor should designate one concubine as primary, or den mother, or straw boss or the like. This designation should be lasting but may be changed at any time by the sponsor.

"When directed to exit the living unit and approach the transporter pad, the sponsor will lead and the straw boss will be last so that he or she can ensure that the entire family is accounted for. It is recommended that you hold hands and move in single file. The straw boss should offer and accept the hand of the sponsor of the adjacent unit so that a continuous line of personnel is created.

"If any straw boss concubine discovers that the family unit is not entirely accounted for, then the entire family unit should step out of line, away from the center of the corridor. The straw boss should find the missing family member and get the family restored to full strength. At that time, the sponsor will lead the family toward the transporter pad. That family will be last through the transporter before the next row begins.

"The destination neighborhood is exactly the same as this neighborhood. You are instructed to proceed directly to the unit number in the new neighborhood corresponding to your current unit number.

"When everyone in the entire neighborhood has been transported and has occupied a living unit, the entire procedure will be conducted again and you will be returned here. When the entire neighborhood has been transported back and has reached their living unit, the drill will be complete and you will be dismissed."

Juanita Forester noticed that the voice of the AI was not exactly like the one they were used to in the living unit. She also noticed that the familiar voice was used when they were asked whether they had any questions. "AI, was what we just heard broadcast to the entire neighborhood at once? Was it like a public address announcement?"

"It was," acknowledged the AI in its familiar voice. "The living unit AIs are able to answer questions. Do you understand the instructions?"

"Let me see if I can summarize," said Alan. "When the AI instructs, we will leave the unit, me first and Lisa last. Lisa will see that all of us are present. When I exit, I will accept the hand of the last concubine from the next door unit. When Lisa exits, she will offer her hand to the sponsor next door. After we transport, we go to the living unit with the same number as this one. Then we do it all over again to get back here. Is that about it?"

"That is correct," confirmed the AI.

"Sounds so simple," said Alan. "What could go wrong?"

Day 5

5 Section 64 -- The Palmers find a family

"Hello? Is Lacey Palmer in here?" The man, a sponsor, stood in the open doorway of the living unit. Two concubines, apparently a mother and daughter, stood behind him.

Lacey came down the lift and approached the front door. "I'm Lacey Palmer. What can I do for you?"

"We told the AI what kind of people we were looking for to complete our family," the man answered, "and it directed us to you. Is your Marcie still available as well?"

Lacey stepped back as though she had been slapped. Her hands flew to her mouth and her eyes registered shock. She could only nod.

"My name is Lars Olafson. This is my former wife, Eileen," the man said as he wrapped his right arm around her, "and these are my daughters, Lauren and Chelsea." He urged them to take a step forward. Eileen and Lauren wore red collars and nothing else. Underage Chelsea was fully dressed. "The AI told us that you and your children would be a good match for all of us. I understand your Marcie is fourteen and your Jason is ten?"

Lacey was still too stunned to respond. Eileen stepped forward. "Lauren and I aren't daughter and wife anymore, Lacey. We belong to Lars now. We'd like to talk to you about you three joining us to make a nice big family. May we come in?"

"Of course," stammered Lacey. "Forgive me, I'm so surprised. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable." She led them to the living room. Lars sat on one sofa, between Eileen and Lauren. Chelsea sat on the arm of the sofa next to her sister.

"Lacey," said Eileen softly, "would you like to invite the rest of your family to join us?"

Lacey blushed and nodded. "AI," she said, "would you please invite Marcie and Jason to join us in the living room?"

"Acknowledged," said the AI. A moment later, it said, "Marcie and Jason are on their way."

Soon both came down the lift. Lacey intercepted them, explaining, "We have been invited to interview for the possibility of joining Mr. Olafson's family. Be on your best behavior." She guided them to the sofa across from the Olafsons and seated herself with one of her children on each side of her.

Lars smiled at the Palmers. "I don't think we're being terribly picky, but we have had spectacularly bad luck interviewing so far. It seems that the concubine candidates in the common areas are either overly aggressive or completely cowed. I'm looking for two more concubines. I'm looking for a woman who will become friends with Eileen. I'm looking for a young lady who will become friends with Lauren. I'm looking for a child who will become friends with Chelsea. When we find those three people, I'll know we have ourselves a family that will be happy and contented.

"The AI has already provided your CAP scores and sub-scores to me -- to all of us. We have reviewed and discussed them. We think you are very promising -- on paper, as it were. Lacey, would you tell us a little about yourselves, in your own words, please?"

Eileen interrupted. "Lars, maybe we should alternate. Will you let me tell Lacey about ourselves first? Then Lacey can tell us about her and her family. Then will you let Lauren share her thoughts before we ask Marcie about herself? I don't know if Chelsea and Jason will want a turn, but they are also welcome." Lars nodded agreement. Lacey looked relieved.

Eileen turned her attention to Lacey. "I'd like to put you at ease as much as I can, Lacey. We're from Gastonia. Lars is an attorney and was part of the office pickup. Lars brought as his 'dependents' the three of us plus our neighbors on both sides. We mutually decided that our neighbors wouldn't be a good match for our family. I think they have all been sponsored by now."

"Affirmative," the AI interjected.

"I've been a homemaker since Lauren was born. I had recently been anxious to get out of the house doing something productive. I never achieved that. We'll have to see what colony life is like. Maybe we can be useful outside our home before the babies begin to pile up! Lars is a pleasant man and very supportive of us all. Lars is my best friend. I not only love my children, but I like them as well. Lars and I are very supportive of the children. I have made an effort not to stifle them with more attention than they wanted or needed. Now that we're on the way to the stars, Lauren is an adult. I'm looking forward to helping her -- and helping Chelsea -- become mature young women. I'll let them tell you more about themselves later. I'm not really a chatterbox, Lacey. I think I'll end now and give you a turn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.