Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

2 Section 26 - The Quinns

"AI," said Stephanie Quinn, "I need to make a decision about John. I am acutely aware that my libido has been boosted. I don't think I can make a rational decision about John when I'm so horny."

"MOM!" Caitlin cried. "How crude!"

"I'm sorry, Honey," Stephanie replied. "We all of us have to make decisions. I'm the only sponsor here. I suspect that all of us are feeling the effects of whatever it is they did to our bodies. Have you thought through whether you want your dad in your bed?" Turning to her colleague and her office assistant, she asked, "Caroline, Megan, have you thought about whether you want John as your lover?"

"What about me?" whined thirteen-year-old Ashley.

"Sorry, Sweetie," sighed Stephanie. "You don't get to play until your next birthday." Ashley scowled. Stephanie turned her attention back to Caroline and Megan.

"I'm thankful that you invited me and my children to be extracted," said Caroline. "I admit I'm terribly itchy myself. John's erection is a powerful siren call to me right now." John blushed crimson and made an effort to move his rigid cock out of view. "That's okay, John. Don't worry about it. Stephanie, you have your flaws but, overall, I respect and admire you. We haven't socialized very much but I think I could easily come to like you a lot.

"I don't think it's my place to judge John," she continued. "I hardly know him. You're the one who's been married to John for twenty years. You know John. You know me. You know Megan. You know your girls. Do you think we can make a loving family together?"

"That's the point I was making at the beginning," sighed Stephanie. "Sorry, Caitlin, but I need to get laid. I don't want to boff your dad right now because I'm afraid of what the Confederacy has done to our bodies. I want to make rational decisions, not decisions influenced by the afterglow of a bout of sex.

"So, AI, do you think you can find an off-duty marine or steward who would be willing to give me a roll in the sack?"

"Inquiries will be made," the AI intoned. "You will be notified when a candidate is found."

"You three," she said, "don't have exactly the same problem that I face. I think all of you should have a test drive with John. Maybe you'll decide he doesn't float your boat. Maybe you'll decide you would follow him anywhere. Maybe you'll decide to cooperate with me in deciding whether we want to make a family, and whether John should be part of that family."

"You want me to fuck Dad?" asked Caitlin, incredulous.

Stephanie shrugged. "Caitlin, you're a woman now. You'll be a mother within a year. If you're going to sleep with your Dad, just get it over with. If you never want to do that, or if you never want to do that again, then either you have to leave or your Dad has to leave. It's that simple. Maybe you want to hang around and watch while you make up your mind."

"Can I watch, too?" tittered Ashley.

"It won't be much more than a year before you're a mother, too, Ashley," answered Stephanie. You'll be the fifth woman to share the same man. You may as well find out all about it now."

"Dad," said Caitlin, "you haven't said anything. What do you think about all this?"

"Your mother and I have always been pretty much equal partners," said John. "That has ended now. Besides herself, she has four women," and he saw Ashley beam because her Dad had included her as a woman, "and a man to be responsible for. She alone must decide whether the people she chooses will coalesce into a loving family. I'm not too keen on her asking for a strange cocksman but, in almost the same breath, she all but told three beautiful women to take me to bed. I've never been with more than one woman at a time. I'm not a teenager any more, and I'm not yet a teenager again. I don't have the stamina for three women, or even two women for that matter. I'm afraid the rest of my life depends on my performance. I don't feel very good about that."

"We don't all have to decide right now," said Megan.

"We do have to figure out pretty much where we're going with this before I start climbing the walls again," laughed Stephanie. "I'm glad John sort of understands my thinking. It isn't very nice to him, though, and I don't want to rub his nose in it any more than I have to."

"For my part," said Megan, "I'm inclined to take the bird in the hand. I know you, Stephanie. I don't know any other sponsor in this facility. I know I get along with you. I know and like Caroline. If John has been able to get along with you for lo these many years, then it's almost certain that John and I will get along. I do want a test drive to be sure," she giggled, "and I DO hope that the test drive is soon."

The AI interrupted, "Stephanie, Private David Atkins is willing to fulfill your request. He is available in forty-five minutes." A full-size holographic image of Private Atkins appeared before them.

"Please thank Private Atkins for me and let him know I'm looking forward to his visit," answered Stephanie. "AI, I want to be able to observe the activities in this living unit while I'm distracted. I am aware that we are under observation. Is a record routinely created?"

"All activities, everywhere in the facility, are observed and recorded," replied the AI, "unless the sponsor requests privacy mode within a living unit. Sponsors are permitted to see such activities in real-time or afterward. You will learn that sexual activity in public is so common that it soon draws no attention. It is considered bad form to observe the activities within the living unit of another sponsor, barring a compelling reason."

"Why would you watch, Mom?" asked Caitlin.

Stephanie sighed again. "We're trying to build a family on short notice, Caitlin. I could get a report from each of you later, but the actual event might be much better or much worse than reported. Important things may be said, or done, that aren't reported afterwards. I want to see for myself so I can make a better decision."

"Mom," giggled Ashley, "you just want to watch Dad bonk Caitlin the first time." They all laughed. Both Caitlin and John blushed.

Stephanie took in the entire group. "I assume Private Atkins has had the routine enhancements to the male reproductive system that we've heard about. John is a very good lover, but he probably isn't going to be able to fully satisfy more than one of you as he is now. I want all of you to be able to see Private Atkins' performance and know that, if you and he stay here, John will soon be an even better lover." John blushed but smiled broadly.

"Which brings me to another subject," Stephanie said. "Even after John gets enhanced, there are still five women and only one man. Before we were extracted, we all had sex when we wanted and when we could. After school seemed a favorite time for one of us." Caitlin had the grace to blush. "I don't know if our libido gets cranked back later or not. I don't know why they would do that unless I ask for it. The way I feel now, I'm not going to be willing to wait and have sex every four or five days. You ladies had better plan on a threesome -- or more -- almost every time. The more you share your passion with each other, as well as with John, the more satisfaction you'll all get."

Turning to Ashley, she said, "Do you want to be in the room, or watch from somewhere else?"

Before Ashley could answer, Caitlin piped up, "Why don't you stay with me, Ash? We can watch everything together, and you won't bother any of them with your questions and comments."

"You don't want to be with John now?" Caroline asked.

"I love Dad," Caitlin smiled. "I love Mom, I love Ashley. Going to bed with Dad is going to be weird the first time or two, but I'm not going anywhere else. You two need to make up your own minds about Dad. It won't help you if he has to deal with me at the same time."

"That's pretty nice of you, Cait," smiled Ashley. "I probably won't be able to keep quiet the whole time. Will you answer my questions?" Caitlin smiled and nodded.

Caitlin fixed her mother with an evil grin. "Sit still, Mom. Ash and I are going to get you ready for your romp." She knelt in front of her mother and signaled Ashley to come around behind. "Reach around and unbutton her blouse," she instructed as she began to remove her mother's shoes and stockings.

After a brief hesitation, Ashley began. Stephanie gazed lovingly at one daughter and then the other. By the time Caitlin had finished with shoes and socks, Ashley was beginning to pull the blouse out of Stephanie's pants. Caitlin moved up and helped. Together, they slid the blouse over Stephanie's shoulders and off her arms.

"The clasp is in the front, Ash," whispered Caitlin. She sat back on her haunches, hands on her mother's knees and watching intently. Stephanie noticed that Caitlin's nipples had hardened. Ashley fumbled a bit but succeeded in opening the bra. She gasped as she pulled the cups away, exposing her mother's breasts for her first close-up look as the bra was completely removed.

Caitlin moved up, collected Ashley's hand and placed it on Stephanie's right breast as she hefted the left breast in her own hand. "Lift it, squeeze it, feel it all over," she whispered to her sister. Ashley obeyed, awe and wonder painted all over her face.

"I love your breasts, Momma," Ashley said softly. "Can I have tits like yours?"

Stephanie chuckled. "You're already very beautiful, Ashley. Soon enough, you'll be feeding your baby with your own milk." Ashley shuddered with excitement.

"Come around here," instructed Caitlin. When she had positioned Ashley beside her, she put one of Ashley's hands on their mother's right breast and the other hand on her own left breast. "Feel the difference." Caitlin cupped her mother's left breast with one hand and her own right breast with the other. Both girls explored for a moment.

Caitlin began to work the belt and fasteners of Stephanie's pants. When they were open, she put her hands on one side and signaled Ashley to take the other side. Together, they pulled down on the pants. Stephanie helped by lifting her butt off the seat, returning when the pants had passed her hips. The girls gently pulled the pants down and off. Stephanie's panties were removed in the same fashion.

Meanwhile, first Megan and then Caroline had moved to sit beside John. The three watched the show intently.

Caitlin gently grasped Stephanie's hips and urged her to slide forward. When she was satisfied, she spread her mother's knees, exposing a neatly trimmed brown bush over glistening pussy lips. Ashley's gaze was locked onto the sight.

"Private Atkins has arrived," the AI intoned. "He requests permission to enter."

"I would go and greet him," chuckled John, "but I have a problem." His rigid cock was standing at attention. Megan used the reference as an opportunity to wrap her hand around his tool.

The girls leaped to their feet and moved quickly to the outer door. "Open the door," said Stephanie, the strain in her voice noticeable. As Private Atkins entered, she rose to meet him.

"Welcome," she said. "I suppose my request was unusual. Thank you for volunteering."

"Hello," he answered. "You are a beautiful woman. The pleasure is entirely mine."

Stephanie turned and took in the expectant gazes of the group. Turning back to the marine, she said, "This is a little awkward."

"Let's not let it become awkward," he smiled. "I'm David. How about we adjourn to a more private place?" Ashley giggled, knowing that there would be absolutely no privacy. He offered his arm to Stephanie. She took it and guided him to the master bedroom.


When the door had closed, Caitlin laughed. "That's how you do it, Dad. Take Caroline and Megan upstairs and show them a good time."

"We'll be watching," added Ashley. "The more you talk, the more we'll learn."

John looked questioningly first at Megan and then at Caroline. After the two women glanced at each other, they both stood and offered their hands to John. He accepted them and stood. He drew them both into a hug, and then kissed each in turn.

"Let's go have some fun," breathed Megan. John led the way to the lift, an arm around each one. Soon they disappeared.


Caitlin stepped behind her sister and, in a blur, yanked off Ashley's shirt, shorts, bra and panties. With her arms around Ashley's middle, she guided them both back and onto the sofa. She threw her own leg along the length of the sofa and guided Ashley to lean herself back onto Caitlin's chest. The sofa began to change the shape of the armrest, providing comfortable support for Caitlin's back.

"Let us see both rooms, please," said Caitlin. Both girls gasped as holograms appeared, hanging in mid-air at the end of the sofa. Meter-tall figures of Stephanie and David stood kissing and embracing on the left. John lay on his back between Caroline and Megan on the right.

"This is so weird," breathed Caitlin as she watched her mother begin to undress David. In the other scene, Caroline and Megan each had a hand wrapped around John's cock. Their alternating kisses with John were becoming increasingly passionate. As the girls watched, Caroline and Megan gazed at each other and then moved in to kiss each other. Their kiss was at first tentative. They both immediately got past their modesty and the kisses became intense.

Stephanie, acutely aware that she was being watched, removed David's shirt and knelt to begin wrestling with the closure to his pants. David had to show her how the closure worked. Once his pants were around his ankles, she appreciated the length and girth of his rigid cock. She wrapped both hands around the base of his shaft, one above the other. Another half hand's width remained exposed. She visibly shuddered with anticipation.

"AI, would you change the view to more of a close up?" asked Caitlin. Instantly, the view changed. David's chest and lower legs were now out of view. The sisters watched as their mother kissed the tip, licked it a few times and then took him inside her mouth. She had only managed to take a few inches but David groaned his appreciation.

"I didn't know Mom sucked cock," hissed Ashley.

"It's one of those things I never wanted to think about," Caitlin answered softly. "It was better to pretend Mom and Dad didn't have sex."

"I've heard them going at it," giggled Ashley. "It sounded like they were having a lot of fun. Caitlin, have you sucked a cock? You're not a virgin, are you?"

After a brief hesitation, Caitlin responded, "Yeah, I've sucked cock. No, I'm not a virgin. I hope your first time is better than mine was. What about you?"

"I haven't done anything," blushed Ashley. "I've kissed a girl, but that's all."


Caroline and Megan were going to get every mile out of John's erection. While the three kissed, Caroline had attacked her own clit in an effort to bring herself close to the edge. When she was ready, she swung her leg over John and sat on his upper legs. "Line him up, Megan," she breathed. "Hold him while I take him inside me."

Megan quickly complied. Caroline's breath rushed out as she sat down and felt him fill her up. "Sit on his mouth, facing me," she instructed. Megan swung herself into position, gasping as John's tongue found her clit. As she leaned over involuntarily, Caroline pulled her into an embrace.

Caroline pounded her clit into John's pelvic bone on every stroke. She pinched and pulled her nipples. Before long, she screamed out a long, powerful orgasm.


Ashley boldly guided Caitlin's one hand onto her breast and her other hand into Ashley's pussy. Caitlin was at first shocked. She quickly recovered and began to do her best for her virgin sister. Ashley moaned her appreciation.


David had reached the point where he could no longer control his hips. He laced his fingers into Stephanie's hair and began stroking furiously. He barely had enough control to keep from driving too much of himself into her mouth, choking her. He roared as he filled her mouth with his spend. Her mouth overfilled, white cream squirted out and ran down her chin and onto her breasts. When he was spent, she locked eyes with him, opened her mouth wide to reveal her treasure, and then swallowed.

David wasted no time. He lifted Stephanie to stand and guided her back onto the bed. He immediately dove in and began to attack her pussy with his mouth and tongue.


When she had recovered, Caroline swung her leg back off of John. "Trade places," she told Megan. In a flash, Megan had taken Caroline's place, her hips well above John's legs. Caroline lined him up and Megan dropped down, taking his entire length in one stroke. She shuddered and moaned in pleasure. Caroline hastily positioned herself, pressing her dripping cunt into John's mouth. Again, the two women embraced as Megan began to post on his cock.


By now, Stephanie was fairly singing her pleasure, her fingers laced through David's hair. "I wonder what that feels like," breathed Ashley. Caitlin wasted no time climbing out from beneath and behind Ashley.

Positioning her sister with one leg on the sofa and the other foot on the floor, Caitlin's face was only inches from Ashley's glistening pussy. "Ready?" she asked. With some obvious trepidation, Ashley nodded.


The two women switching places had been a reprieve for John's cock and his mouth. He had worried that he could not hold his orgasm much longer while Caroline pounded him. Endurance renewed, he focused his attention on his mouth and tongue. He could do almost nothing to help Megan, given that he was beneath the two women. Megan seemed to be having the time of her life. None of them had ever been in a threesome. It was already more than they had hoped for, and they were far from done.


Stephanie screamed her orgasm while pushing David's face away from her hypersensitive pussy. He quickly stood, scooped her up as though she weighed nothing, and positioned her in the middle of the bed. He hurriedly climbed between her legs, positioned himself at her entrance, and slowly but steadily pressed himself into her. She moaned her pleasure and pulled him into a torrid kiss. He set a slow, steady rhythm of powerful strokes, which he kept up through her multiple orgasms.


Caitlin's tongue and lips had circled her target, drawing closer with each pass. Finally, after circling around the very edge of Ashley's sopping pussy, Caitlin used her flattened tongue to make a long, achingly slow swipe from the bottom to the top. Ashley went off like fireworks when Caitlin surprised her by suctioning her clit and then squeezing with her lips. Ashley wailed and screamed as she thrashed beneath her sister. It was all Caitlin could do to keep her position. Just as suddenly, Ashley became boneless as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Caitlin chuckled, admiring her handiwork. She took the time to examine her sister's hymen -- it would give way easily, she decided. It was much easier to see than it had ever been when she used a mirror to examine her own. That was before she gave it to that dork, Gerald. She shuddered at the recollection of that scary, humiliating, awful episode.


First Caroline went off, screaming and lifting herself away from the exquisite torture of John's tongue and lips. John could not hold out any longer and he roared his orgasm. Jet after jet sprayed deep within Megan's body. That sent Megan over the edge and she too screamed and convulsed. Spent, she simply laid on his chest. Caroline snuggled up beside him, her arm across Megan's back. They shared soft, tender kisses and murmured appreciations.


Stephanie had to beg David to stop, insisting she would be bowlegged for a week. She held him atop her, most of his weight on his arms and not crushing her. Their kisses were tender. Each thanked the other profusely. Too soon, David rose and began to dress. Stephanie languidly watched.


Ashley's eyes fluttered open and she gazed lovingly at her sister. "That was awesome!" she whispered. "Thank you so much!" Caitlin smiled and nodded before pulling herself up to wrap her sister in an embrace.


Finished dressing, David kissed Stephanie and then silently let himself out. The sisters were too wrapped up in themselves to notice.

Stephanie decided she needed a shower. She willed herself out of bed and made her way into the comfort of a soft, warm shower. After enjoying the spray, she quickly washed from head to toe and then let the warm air dry her. She saw no point in dressing, since Ashley was the only other one allowed to dress, and it was not likely that she would.

"I haven't seen you two this affectionate with each other in a very long time," she softly said when she found the girls stretched out on the sofa.

"Momma!" Ashley gushed, "Caitlin made me see stars! I fainted!" All three laughed in delight.

"I'm glad for you," said Stephanie as she seated herself on another sofa. "Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get the treatment from Caitlin one of these days."

"My God, Mom," exclaimed Caitlin, "I can't believe how much our lives have changed. I hope you got your pipes cleaned! That looked like a lot of fun!

"Mom, before the extraction, we would never have been able to ask. It sounds as though there aren't going to be any sexual secrets around here. Ash and I have avoided thinking of our parents as sexual beings. Have you been with a woman before?"

Stephanie blushed but nodded. "My college roommate and I were lovers," she said. "That was a long time ago. As you said, things are different now. There's no reason to hide things like that from each other anymore."

2 Section 27 -- The Andersons add twins

"Hattie!"

Both Hattie and Mattie King turned to find the voice. Hattie smiled when she recognized Rachel Milinavic. "Hi, Rachel. How're you doing?"

"Wonderfully, thank you," said Rachel. "This is my sister, Heidi Anderson. This is Jacob and Zoe is with Heidi. And that's my brother-in-law -- now my sponsor -- David."

"It's almost as easy to tell you're sisters as it is with Hattie and me," chuckled Mattie. "I'm pleased to meet you."

"We're not twins, but we do look a lot alike," allowed Rachel with a blush.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.