B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 523

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 523 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I had tried to send the entire OPS team home yesterday for two weeks for R&R, but they were the die-hards. The girls were going to convoy me to Washington today. When the garage door went up, ten of them were standing there waiting.

“Bob wins the bet, he bet you would try to go the Washington today without all your security,” Bill said.

“Put the heavy vest on; the boss ladies can go along for the ride but we are taking you,” Bill instructed.

“Wearing gloves today are you? I didn’t think it was that cold,” Bill added.

“The tribal designs have not completely washed off the back of my fingers yet; it is going to take a few more days and I tried everything,” I said

I was wearing white thin dress gloves that I could do most things in if I needed to.

The ride was quiet and went fast. It was a pleasure to be able to talk shop with Marcy, Ching Lee and Jenny on the ride. Vicky and Lorrie were in the SUV behind us.

I was early; the ride had gone so fast. I had the coffee done and was sipping on the first mug when Ben and the group came in. I had been watching the ZNN morning update on the African Massacre. That was the name they had given the Crown Prince’s killing. They were still giving no real information, not that I needed any.

ISIS was still being blamed, they were stupid enough to take responsibility through a spokes person and that fired up half the Middle East that was aligned with the Saudis. The other half was laughing at the plight of the kingdom.

Another report on ZNN implied that there was a secret request to the US from the Kingdom for an emergency sale of 500 billion worth of weapons and bombs on top of a public order for billions in fighter jets yesterday.

The day of mourning didn’t make it a full day before there were two car bombs exploded in Riyadh. Again ISIS took credit. If I was betting, the money had been destined for the ISIS and now they were pissed that they were not going to get it.

Now they were vetting against the pay masters and for the sudden change by the kingdom because of the airstrikes. It also led me to believe they had no other connections in the King’s group.

“Well, you are here! You are back in time to watch a fire storm,” Ben replied.

“At least it is them this time and not us. We are just going to watch from the sidelines on this one,” I replied.

“What have you learned from Balthazar?” I asked to change the subject.

“DOD has learned plenty; they want to take possession of him,” Ben replied.

“Well he is a federal prisoner arrested by federal agents so there are some fine lines intersecting on him that have been crossed. It has been drug out long enough. If I had my choice he would be going into the furnace today; I want it cleaned up and case closed ASAP. I want him out of Camp Smith” I said.

“This one will be a rat’s nest before it’s over,” I added.

“A week off has not made you any more mellow, has it?” Ben replied.

“Actually it made my mean streak a little stronger. It’s amazing when you have to do things you do not like, how it toughens the mind and body,” I replied.

“I am sure the joint chiefs will be down to discuss the matter with you before the day is out. They tried to get me to commit yesterday. I told them they must have thought I was crazy if I was going to get involved in that dispute,” Ben said.

“They would be with the President now trying to make their case but the Saudi thing has them pre-occupied,” Ben said.

“They have learned all they are going to by now if they asked the right questions. He will start playing them and they are too enthralled to see it,” I replied.

What Ben and the DOD did not know was that the Mossad had interviewed Balthazar Saturday and Sunday while the Pentagon boys were partying and getting drunk.

Ben David had sent me a text this morning thanking me for the opportunity to do so and that the two sessions had been very helpful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.