B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 466

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 466 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I was early; I was learning to drive more like Jenny in heavy traffic and went straight to Section 12 in the subterranean 4th floor. While driving I used the hands free to call AAGH to check on my men.

There was no change from last night; even those that could be released were going to be held for a couple days. The doctors were worried about all the out of control diseases in central and southern Africa, especially since the skin had been broken, increasing the chance of infection.

Some of my people were already in Section 12 pouring over all the charts and trees that they had put together on Friday. I took the time to stand with them and listen closely at the things they wanted to do as cross checks.

They all asked how my men were, genuinely concerned about their injuries. They had seen the news reports and the live landing of the plane.

Slightly before seven I logged into VCATS and paged Andy. The first topic was to update him on his men. From there we talked about the condition of the embassy, the grounds and the Ambassador’s residence.

The embassy building itself was built much stronger and was in far better shape than the residence. We both opened the picture file and went through them together, pointing out the obvious things and repairs needed.

“There is a small lumberyard not far from here. I am going to send some men to get supplies to fix the roof to keep the water out of the embassy,” Andy said then added.

“If they have any tarps and an extension ladder that they will deliver, I will try to get a tarp over the roof of the residence to keep it dry until decisions are made,” Andy said.

“The G650 is still in Angola; I will get Lorrie to send it to you. I don’t know how many seats are in it but send back that many of the RRS team if you are comfortable doing that. It will help with your overcrowding. How are you on money?” I asked.

“We have been going through it buying food for this many. There are only going to be five that will be able to go back; we need to keep the staffing here at the 40 person requirement,” Andy replied.

“I will have the pilot leave his cash bag with you,” I replied. “You know Marcy.”

“Oh yes, receipts!” he replied.

“Where did the dirt come from to fill the sandbags?” I asked.

“There is a new hole for a pool or pond in the back corner. When we empty the bags it should be filled back up,” Andy replied.

“We used the gun drones to silence the mortars. We found them on a hill in a remote area of a park a mile north of the embassy. It looked like they had been using the site for a while. It was high enough they could do visual spotting and control. We are still watching the site to see if anyone shows up to collect any remains or weapons.”

“We did not have to use any of the drop devices from the drones; the LZ17B worked well. They gave the sharp shooters the ability to be more selective.”

“Have you heard anything from the local authorities?” I asked.

“Supposedly there are a couple of missing men they are looking for. Other than that - nothing - and they had no comment as to why they did not offer any help or protection,” Andy replied.

“Oh, no wonder at that,” I said.

“We are continuing to fill in the holes in the yard and fix the gates today, you are going to need another new Suburban; one of them is beyond repair, the other didn’t get a scratch. The chopper was not bothered at the airport,” Andy said.

“Send that to Vicky and any other things you need so she can work on the logistics. Have the pilots do a complete check on the chopper before they fire it up for sabotage,” I said.

At seven I went up to the Oval Office to update the president on my conversation with Andy and this morning’s report on my men.

The President, Vice President and all the top level staff were there, with the exception of the assistant chief of staff. I gave out reports and passed out damage pictures of the site. I updated the condition of my injured.

A general discussion followed and everyone seemed happy the meeting was over. I was getting ready to return to Section 12 when the assistant chief of staff came in.

“When did you get updates from Namibia?” he demanded almost breathing in my face.

“0700 Saturday, yesterday and today; it is noon time there at that time here; it lets them get the day sorted out. If there is something they need or an emergency, they can call. I have received no such calls. This office has had updates of every call,” I replied.

“I don’t believe that! I think you are a lying whore!”

Those were the wrong words from his mouth, no one calls me that if I am standing and I was. My reaction was immediate.

My right hit him in the mouth, my left in the throat and the right in the middle of the chest, knocking over a fancy leather chair and him with it. I started around the chair only to be grabbed by two Secret Service agents.

“You are lucky; the last man to call me that is dead,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.