B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 457

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 457 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Many of the task force members left in a hurry to return to their own agency to assist in and get updates on the new problem with Namibia.

I was left with my four from the Department of Education and they thought they were going to get to leave.

“I have been told that I have access to the entire Department of Education database through you. I want a series of reports run a couple of different ways.”

“I want a list of all colleges in the US from the largest to the smallest; I want their worth, endowments, investments, tuition, state and federal grants. If possible, I want how much money they get from their sports programs,” I instructed.

“Then do a separate list by state and put them in binders,” I said.

“I also want it in electronic format,” I said.

“I’m not sure the department will allow you the financial information. What do you need that for?” Tanya asked.

Tanya Birch seemed to be over the other three from the Department of Education.

“At some point funding for security equipment is going to come up. We have to develop policy, procedures and eligibility criteria, and a way to convince Congress to get on board,” I replied.

“If there is going to be a problem, I will get the President to make a call to your Secretary,” I said.

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Tanya replied.

When I went back to my emails, there was another unwanted surprise. There were two electronic subpoenas to appear, this time from the House Domestic Terrorism Committee. I was to appear with unspecified documents and it was on Friday. I wondered just what unspecified documents meant.

The other was to appear and testify to the Senate Embassy Security Steering Committee. One was Friday morning, the other was Friday afternoon.

I had no time to testify for either committee; and I said that in the reply I sent to each. My time needed to be directed to catching Saif and his associates.

I called Victor to discuss the Namibia situation. It was going to be quick call but turned into a long conversation. We discussed the issues that my men had concerns about at Kampala and several embassies in Africa.

I asked Victor if he was getting nervous about the wedding Saturday?

“Nervous no, excited yes. All three of us are excited, Allie wants to make Joni officially Mom, as much as I want to make her my wife.”

“They finished the last few things on the house a couple days ago; it is perfect. I think Alica is going to be staying a lot on weekends. She and Allie are really close.”

“Any time you need Allie to stay over, she is always welcome, Alica is moving into the room Patti was in. Patti has moved all her things into her new house. The wedding is tomorrow night,” I replied.

I called Eric, while I was talking to Victor several questions had popped into my head that I needed answers to.

“Eric, what happened to Diya’s cell phone and records from it?” I asked.

After a real long delay, “That’s a good question I haven’t seen that report either,” he replied.

“I want to see the complete report on Diya and his SUV, including the complete list of all the evidence collected. The investigators I asked for are to be here tomorrow; they can go over it,” I replied.

“I take it you think something has been missed,” Eric replied.

“Something is wrong; I know something has been missed. We just have to find out what and how it connects things together,” I replied.

“Diya had to have a phone; where is it? The phones on the two vests, what numbers were on them? Did they do test calls from Saif and are they still in the call logs? Saif had to have a phone to communicate with Diya,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.