B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 438

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 438 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

As more and more state police and federal agents showed along with the command center, I started sending members of RRT to pack and take their things to the Bombardier.

I wanted to be airborne as soon as possible. Ching Lee was on her way to pack our things in the motel room and I was on my way to one more damn meeting.

I asked Andy to verify that we had left no weapons on the roof - or anywhere else - and to make sure that we had all our Magpul rotary drums.

This meeting was a small one, State Police Commandment Kent Dalton, Frank, Eric, the wimpy triplets, Ching Lee and me. I knew what they wanted even before I walked in the door.

Kent Dalton started speaking, “Ms. Jones, the investigators are going to need all the film from the cameras and access to your people.”

I was just about to respond when my cell phone rang; I recognized the number as being Ben-David.

“Shalom my friend,” and then I switch the conversation over to Arabic.

“I see you are in the news. Are you and your people safe? No injuries?” Ben asked.

“Just a couple of my people received minor injuries. We were very lucky,” I replied.

“Get me pictures of the devices and hopefully we can identify who the explosives trainer was for the group that you were dealing with,” Ben said.

While I was disarming them, Ching Lee was taking pictures with her phone so there were good pictures to send him.

“Yes, I should have good pictures to send to you,” I replied.

“The flight is still on for Monday. Yes, I still have plenty of room on the plane for anything you need me to carry. As long as it carries the diplomatic seal or I know what to do with it when we get there. There are seats if you want to see your friend. We will be there close to a week,” I said and finished with, “Shalom.”

My next words were in Russian directed at Frank, “Before I forget, I’m going to see our mutual friend in Africa next week. If there is anything you want me to hand deliver, get it to me by Sunday evening.”

“I have several things you can carry for me including some contraband that I will have to get you paper for,” Frank replied in Russian.

After the calls I was able to respond the request for video, “The video will be made available to you with conditions attached.”

(1) The video shall remain the exclusive copyrighted property of JGB; there are to be no copies made. (2) No portion of the videos or stills shall be released to the public, and I emphasize the word NO. (3) You and any agency - state, local or federal - that deems viewing necessary shall sign a binding letter of agreement to those terms.

“I am having the video collected from cameras 1 through 10, the West entrance cameras 34 through 40, the East entrance and cameras 58 through 68 on the rear parking lot.”

“I have instructed my EIT team to start the collections on the entrance cameras at 10 minutes before the 1st detonation and continue until bodies were removed.”

“On the parking lot cams they were told to start when the SUVs came through the gate and to continue until the fires were under control,” I said.

“It being recorded on DVDs, there will be a lot of them. You can send an officer to my offices on Kent Island to maintain the chain of custody and to sign the agreement tomorrow,” I said.

“Why can’t we just download it from the servers here?” Commandant Dalton asked.

“It has already been backed up to our server farm on the Island and everything on the servers here scrubbed. It eliminates hackers and friends of friends getting any downloads, short clips or posting on YouTube, gory video or any other sites,” I replied.

“As far as access to my people, you are to conduct no interviews without our company legal team present. That includes the employees currently assigned here so you need to make appointments well in advance.”

“The Rapid Response Team that was here will be another issue all together; when they leave here today they are scheduled to depart to various places in Africa and the Middle East. We will have to work out those issues as they arise,” I replied.

“The video should answer all the questions anyhow, so I think the interviews will be a moot point,” I said.

I received a text from Andy, “Everything is loaded and ready. We are at the plane waiting.”

“Gentlemen, tonight is steak and seafood night at the Island restaurant and I don’t like cold steak, so I don’t intend to be late. Have a good evening,” I said as stood to leave.

“I don’t need to be here. Len can handle it from here. Do you have an empty seat on that that plane?” Eric asked.

“Should have, if not, we will make one,” I replied then asked, “Does anyone else want go back?”

Frank and the triplets decided to stay to work with the investigators. I really thought Frank and the triplets were there to shake up the agency personnel after the Randolph fiasco.

There were no local offices for their agencies. The FBI and CIA were sharing the building with the DHS.

The plane was full but we all had seats. The pilots had expressed concern about the extra weight with all the freight we were bringing back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.