B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 436

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 436 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I was on the phone to Marcy giving her an update that she could announce to the employees there to settle nerves and to post on our security web site.

All the media was in overdrive; one of the liberal media was posting social media musings as news and they were running with all the Facebook and twitter video they could find. The cell phone videos were getting front page air time. One site was even broadcasting that the causalities were in the hundreds.

Len Zimmerman and Sherman were standing in front of me when I ended the call.

“Eric is waiting on a call from you, he is airborne on his way,” Len said.

“He is next on my list. You are the senior Fed on site; as soon as you get command control established of the site, I am turning the site over to you. In an hour all my out of town people are packing up their toys and going home; the Bombardier is on its way to pick them up,” I said.

“Bradberry of East Coast will pick up all the scanners tomorrow. They will be here at 8AM,” I said.

“I am sure Eric wants a news conference with you,” Len replied.

“Oh joy. There should be plenty of time for that before I leave,” I replied.

Just then the guards at the East entrance requested a supervisor, “The mayor is here demanding unlimited access.”

“I’m on my way,” I replied as Len, Sherman and I walked that way.

When we got to the stopped vehicles at the gate a very angry mayor got in my face.

“I’m the Mayor and I demand access to the grounds.”

“The grounds have not been deemed safe yet; we are trying to get people out of here, not let more people in to be in the way. You will have to wait,” I replied.

In a much louder voice, almost a scream, “I’m Mayor Daharr and I demand!”

I had my feet set expecting it to get ugly and promptly threw him over the hood of his official car like a bag of trash.

I leaped over the hood after him; when he stopped rolling, I was there.

Andy and Len stopped his two guards, “You do not want any part of that,” Andy told them.

I picked him up by the collar of his fancy jacket and slammed him face down on the hood of his car NCIS style as hard as I could, bending the hood and leaving blood. Then I handcuffed him in not too gentle fashion.

With that done I yanked him upright and pointed him in the direction, “Your son Diya brought those two suicide bombers here and let them out. He did the same thing with two on the other side of the building.”

Turning him in the direction of the still burning cars, “Diya was back there with those suicide car bombers when they made their run for the building.”

“Diya tried to make a run for it after all of that. I guess he only sends people to their deaths and is not the martyr type. Diya was in that SUV over there; he may be dead by now,” I said.

As I walked him around the front of the car towards Len, “I suspect the federal charges against you are going to be terrorism, conspiracy to commit terrorism, financial aid to a terrorist group and a harboring a terrorist.”

“Meet Len Zimmerman DHS,” as I shoved him at Len. “Get him out of my sight before I slit his throat and watch him bleed out just for shits and giggles.”

Ching Lee and I walked towards the rear of the field house to see what damage had been done there. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. There was some surface damage to the block work but no completely missing sections.

I saw no reason the building could not continue to be used. But I was sure a structural engineer would be needed to make that decision. Obviously the basketball tournament was over for today. I assumed there would be a lot of things for the officials to sort out before it was rescheduled.

All the people who still had usable cars - that could get to them - were leaving. We walked towards the mass of fire equipment that was starting to get control of the mess. They had given up on water and were now using heavy foam to put out the burning rubber and plastic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.