B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 431

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 431 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After the meeting there were a couple of quick meetings. The first was with Roger Gifford and Bob Jackson. I figured that Roger wanted an update on the Nimule; that was the first question that he asked.

“The flight is leaving two weeks from Monday; it’s going to be a good flight to go on. Along with the medicines you donated, we are taking 100,000 pounds of food.”

“St Agnes hospital has sent several crates of medical equipment for the doctors. There are two students from KCC and one from the advanced education school in Annapolis who is coming along. Bob’s going to chaperon the kids,” I said with a laugh.

“The rest of the medicines will be delivered next week and that will complete the order,” Mr. Gifford replied.

The next meeting was with Patti to do the official job offer. I knew what she was making as I signed the payroll authorization every week; the college did not pay administrative clerks all that well. I knew what we paid site directors.

“Patti, are you interested in the job working for JBG as the director or would you rather stay on as a college employee in one of the other departments?”

“I’m definitely interested but I guess pay and benefits will be the deciding factor,” she replied.

“You would report to Ching Lee, so she will make the offer. I’m sure that you know bits and pieces but she is going to explain the complete package,” I replied.

The job offer was in a colorful folder with the hi-points in bold print in each section and all the legalese in #2 font; after all, Jenny was still a lawyer.

“Four weeks of vacation and you have access to any of the Florida rental houses at no charge for 1 week as part of the vacation if you choose to use it. The medical plan is $25 co-pay with a max out of pocket of $750. The prescription is by Oxumn Plus, generic is $5 and premium are $20 and you will look at the booklet for experimental and specialty the see how each are covered,” Ching Lee said and then added.

“Dental and eye plan are included, Marcy can fill you in on the JBG retirement plan and the 5% matching fund savings plan. You already know about the 3% home and auto loan plan from Midwestern bank.”

“The position also includes a company SUV. Here are all the pamphlets with the details and the salary offer is on the last page in the folder,” Ching Lee said as she opened it to the last page and slid the folder over to Patti.

Patti looked at the offer - stared at the offer was more like it - and saying nothing.

I knew Patti made $20 an hour and got 10% more when she was upgraded to my position called a temporary assignment. It was just a little more than 40,000 a year on base salary. JBG security directors/site managers worked on a flat salary of $80,000 a year. Patti would be getting a 100% pay raise plus the Suburban with a fuel card - that was a $5,000 perk according to the IRS - that she would have to pay tax on.

“Can I call Purnell; I think I should talk to him before I make a decision like that since we are so close to getting married. I think it is great! He is here today - it will only take a minute,” she asked.

“Sure, go ahead, we can answer questions while you wait for him,” I replied.

“Purnell, can you come to the security office right now? I think I am going to quit my job,” Patti said into the phone and then hung up the receiver before he could answer.

Patti was jerking his chain and giving him a heart attack at the same time.

I could hear the gator coming up the path to the security office at a good clip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.