B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 426

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 426 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Frank was to arrive an hour later; in that hour Eric and I had a long private talk. I learned a lot of information about the interworking of the CIA, FBI and DHS and the areas where they had gentleman’s hands off agreements.

There was also a gentleman’s agreement not to show up another agency between all three federal agencies - the FBI, CIA and DHS - but to always portray the image of full cooperation and joint operations.

This was a position mandated by the current administration for public consumption. The result reduced effort and low moral out of the agencies; why try harder if someone else was going to get equal credit and had done nothing.

In a lull in the conversation before Frank arrived I had a thought. Mosad knew a lot about the Minneapolis; was Randolph Reichmann a triple agent?

Ben David had left me a number in case I had questions or problems, so I dialed it.

I recognized his voice when he answered with, “Shalom.”

“Shalom my friend, this is Ambassador Jones; how are things in the world of Mosad today?” I asked.

Eric’s eye went as big as saucers.

“You know the Arab world quite well; there is no good news,” he replied then he added.

“Our friend in Africa was quite impressed with your generosity; I talked with him today. He wanted me to tell you that he has spread some of the tidings around as you suggested. He and his friends are looking forward to your visit and building on the mutual trust and relationship.” That was more of the coded diplomatic speak that I had finally learned to understand.

“Yes, I too am looking forward to my visit and working at expanding our mutual trust and relationship. My visit is going to be in 3 weeks; if he needs me to bring anything, he just needs to ask as I have plenty of room on the plane we will be flying over in,” I replied.

“I have a question that I need to ask and I don’t mean to put you on the spot, but things are in a critical state in one of our security sites and you may be able to give me some information on it.”

“Is Randolph Reichmann, also known as Klaus Richter or Heinrich Braun, a cover for one of your agents?”

“The name is not familiar; my assistant will check so we can continue out conversation,” That told me that he had me on speaker phone.

“Our friend said you had a nice hangar at Entebbe and that you may be willing to allow us to use it from time to time,” he said.

“Yes, we had that discussion and I advised where he could get a key anytime he needed one. I will see to it that he gets one if it will be beneficial. JBG currently has it leased for a year. The choppers we stored there should be dispersed by the end of the week,” I replied then I added.

“We are taking a lot of food for the refugee camp; way too much to deliver to the camp at one time! I am afraid it would invite rebels to attack the camp. I plan to store the excess there. My people will make a delivery every couple weeks to the camp - at least that is what I plan.”

“There had been some thought of leaving one of our spare Blackhawks there; it is a central location and could be used from time to time as a maintenance location if we need it,” I replied.

I was fishing with a big hook and opening a door. We did have spare Blackhawks; I had bought 45 and only needed 40. His response either now or later would help me understand the scope of Israeli operations in the area.

Would Marcy lease them a chopper? I didn’t even have to ask to know the answer to that one.

“Would it have diplomatic decals or JBG?”

“Whatever it needs at the time; they are easily changed,” I replied.

“Randolph Reichmann is not one of us; he is bad. If you get him in your sights, pull the trigger on him,” Ben replied. Then he added, “I shall pay you a visit and discuss the hangar in more detail.”

“Shalom my friend,” he said.

“Shalom my friend,” I replied.

“Mosad, trust and relationship, generosity, spreading the tidings, use of your hangar, a Blackhawk; I thought you said you were not a diplomat and all that sounds like an international diplomat with growing ties and influence,” Eric replied then he added. “You are starting to worry me.”

“Nothing to worry about; he and I both want the same thing,” I replied.

“And what is that?”

“Every terrorist that comes our way: dead,” I replied.

“Have you made the connection that the group in Rochester and Minneapolis are connected?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Dagar and Aadam were in 515 together, I do not believe in coincidences. There is a prior connection, part of a plan,” I replied.

Frank walked in to end the conversation for now.

“What is so important to cancel our other meeting? The wimpy triplets are furious,” he said.

I pointed him to the chair besides Eric and slid the picture of Randolph Reichmann to him.

“That’s one of my men; what’s the problem?”

Then the report from Genie; next was the Interpol report followed by the fingerprint and DNA Sherman had collected.

He looked at Eric and then me, “Crap; no, worse than that. It’s dog shit and it’s going to get on everybody. What led you to this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.