B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 422

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 422 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Just before I left KCC, Adam called to say they were an hour away from Entebbe. I called Ambassador Dansky.

“I have a plane landing at Entebbe in an hour. I chose Entebbe as a central location to stage Blackhawks and equipment. We have a good sized hangar there. We are also going to use it to store deliveries for Nimule.”

“The plan is to unload the plane and then for it to fly back to Angola. The pilot has some things for you. If you can meet the plane that would be great; the pilot’s name is Adam. I know it is not much notice. One of our planes lost an engine in Angola so this was a change-up flight. The plane has our JBG decals on it.”

“You have a hangar there? I would like to talk to you about using it at times, I will save that for another conversation,” Ambassador Dansky replied.

“Yes, General Aviation hangar number 17,” I replied.

He agreed to meet the plane and I left for the office and the meeting tonight. I was expecting a lot of information tonight with the Sikorsky mechanics and everything else.

Caleb Brown - my Director of security at Kampala - had inspected the hangar for Lorrie and Marcy. He had sent pictures of the exterior and interior of the hanger because I had decided to extend the lease to a full year.

The hangar had office space and a large area that was a parts and shop area that was walled off from the main hanger. It could be converted into a bunk area if I ever need it to be for any reason.

Caleb was going to do routine security inspections and be responsible for the hangar.

The meeting got off to a quick start by Robbie and Lorrie. They started with confirmation that the C5 was safely on the ground and in the process of being unloaded. Caleb was there to open the hangar for the crew.

Robbie was still going to make the 6 choppers this week and we still had 6 ready to be delivered somewhere. Now with the engine fiasco in Angola, one flight was going to have to be dedicated to moving six Suburbans to Kampala with the C130s making single deliveries of them.

There was another secret flight for the agency as soon as the C5 was back from Africa. It would be doubtful if the C5 was able to do any more flights this week, with the need of rest for the crew and inspections after more than 40 continuous flight hours.

Jason reported that all the positions for the embassy security expansion had been filled. The last of the new hires were scheduled to go through the training the first week of October and be ready to go in the field by the end of October.

We had been blessed with getting good people on board. Of the more than 1100 men and ladies hired, only 10 had washed out or quit. Then again, all of them were ex-military and Jason only hired the ones with impeccable records.

The ones that were not close enough to come to the office to be interviewed did a SVOL interview from the nearest MAAR site.

In most cases we had been able to place the new hires in one of the top three locations they chose. With the money they were going to be paid for hazard duty, a lot of them said ‘I will go anywhere you need me.’

Lorrie reported that almost all of the lots in the developments Marcy had bought were now spoken for. On another property issue, Lorrie and Jenny confirmed that we were now the owners of the 1100 acre gun club. The county transferred all the permits and licenses to JBG, including a building permit for a larger armored vault like the one we had at Morton Field.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.