B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 413

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 413 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I went back to Robbie’s office where I explained tomorrow’s flight, the arrival of the two Iowa Guard C130s next Monday and the need for two mechanics to accompany each plane.

“That means the numbers of completed choppers will drop,” Robbie replied.

“Call Sikorsky; I know they have a world wide maintenance system, tell them you need 10 techs for 6 weeks to come here to help you keep the numbers up. If they don’t give you a satisfactory answer, call me; I will be in my office,” I replied.

I went to the office; that would be the last place the major would turn up as that would be to get his ID cards. I had one international call to make while I waited on him. I left word with HR that I wanted to see him ASAP.

I closed the doors to my office, connected my VCATS and placed an international call.

“Ambassador Dansky; Ambassador Jones – it’s good to talk to you again,” I replied.

“We have missed you at our galas; you are so charming and added spark and flare to the evening. Not to mention that you made all of us old men wish we were younger. What can I do for you?” he asked.

“I’m looking for information on the Saudi Royal family and I can’t think of anyone more qualified to answer the question than you or your intelligence people. Have any members of the family, children or grandchildren gone off grid or gone missing in the last few months?” I asked.

“That would be in Franks bucket as you call it.”

“LOL - you have heard about the bucket.”

“Yes and the crumbs and blind mice. It is refreshing to hear how different generations name some of the things that we do.”

“I do not have access to Frank’s bucket. I only get alerts related to embassy security. Everything else I have to develop on my own. I don’t really need the whole bucket, I just need Africa and the Middle East where I have men stationed. I think your geographic location demands you have the latest Intel there is.”

“I have approached the topic delicately but after Snowden, wiki leaks and the Clinton fiasco, I don’t think it will happen,” I replied.

“Snowden has been an embarrassment to your government as well as Clinton; unfortunately, there is much more coming,” he added.

“I am really surprised that as much as you have been involved in thwarting terrorist activity, your organization does not have access - especially when so many third party people do.”

“I will have my Mosad officer investigate the question for you and I will do some checking on my own,” Ambassador Dansky replied.

“Are you coming back to Africa soon?” he asked.

“Yes, in 5 weeks; I chose Kampala as one of the central locations. Our C5 is going to drop off a load of Blackhawks and Suburbans. Our C130s will disperse them from there. I have rented a temporary hangar at Entebbe.”

“I am also going to bring more supplies for Nimule along with three students from local schools who may be interested in humanitarian careers. I am going to try to be there in time to attend the Gala for old time’s sake. I assume I have an invitation to attend,” I replied.

“You have an open invitation to attend any time you want,” Ambassador Dansky replied.

I had just finished the call when the Major knocked on the door.

“You wanted to see me?”

“Yes. First, how did you make out today?”

“I thought you were trying to kill me until the gun club, and then I realized you were just out to humiliate me. Do you really require all your security employees to score 95 on that test?”

“Takes all the fun out of it if you shoot the wrong person or get shot,”

“No doubt about that.”

“What exactly are your orders?” I asked.

“I am to observe flight operations and if I see reckless operation, including potential damage to the plane, property or crew, I am to shutdown the operation.”

“I am to make no records of any cargo or destinations unless there is something that requires shutdown for documentation. I do understand that you work with other government agencies that may require confidentially,” he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.