B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 403

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 403 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Vicky and I were in the House National Security Committee meeting room at 10 on Wednesday. The room was filled with the House security members; the same eight that were in the joint Senate room on Monday plus Eric, Frank and Victor accompanied by Amy.

After I was sworn in they reviewed the questions that were asked behind the closed door Senate meeting. They repeatedly asked more questions about the EIT group and the weapons that were used. Some of them I refused to answer.

‘ Some I answered with that the topic was outside the scope of the subpoena because JBG was not the subject of the investigation and the subpoena as issued did not mention JBG; it was the same as I had answered that type of question in the Senate hearing.

At noon the committee accepted that the investigation was thorough and complete and accepted the findings of the House and Senate joint national security committee.

A reworded statement that said the same thing as the Senate statement was released to the press. The committee recommended to the chairman of the National Security Agency that all records be sealed and the investigation be closed on the Kampala Embassy attack.

The assistant secretary of state was to be dispatched to Uganda with a condensed version of the events. He was to let the chips fall where they may on the intelligence failures from the Ugandan government and the African anti-terror network.

After the meeting I was informed that my term as Ambassador would end the last day of September by Victor. KCC would be in full swing the last week of August and Ching Lee and the college security group would be out west working to set up the two new colleges.

When I went back to KCC on Monday, I was going to inform Bob Jackson that I was not going to seek renewal and would turn down a contract extension as director of security. December 31 would be my last day at KCC. JBG now required my full attention.

I was going to inform the girls of my decision tonight. I knew Jenny was having second thoughts about continuing on as chairperson of the Governor’s criminal task force. I wondered if my decision would influence her to do the same. On top of that, JBG had taken six of the task force’s best hackers and research people.

There are times in life when it is time to move on and that’s the way I had come to look at my involvement with KCC. If they asked for an opinion on my replacement it would be Patti.

Patti was moving on as well. She and Purnell had picked a wedding date, October 31; a wedding on Halloween of all the days to pick. To each his own I guess.

Midwest was financing a new house for them in Hill Church Farms, a development about 10 miles from KCC. It was to be completed in time for them to move in before the wedding.

I turned my phone on as we walked back to the Suburban, and found I had a dozen messages to deal with. I let Vicky drive so I could deal with them.

The first on the list was General McJames; it simply said, “Call me ASAP.”

“Ambassador Jones; I saw that you were in Washington today. I assume you have finished your business with the House, do you have time to stop by the Pentagon? I need to discuss things with you face to face. I have answers to some of your questions and my superiors have questions they want to hear answered directly by you,” he asked.

“Yes, we are finished here. Give me an address and where can I park?” I replied.

“South Washington Blvd. Park in the south parking lot, there are shuttles that will bring you to the main entrance; have them page me,” he replied.

I punched the address into the smarter than smart phone and it steered Vicky right to the south parking lot entrance. We had just stepped out of the Suburban and I was unloading my portable office when one of the shuttles stopped and waited for us to step in.

At the security station there were many terminals, but at this time of day only a few were manned. I used my Ambassador’s ID; it was still good for another five weeks.

“General McJames wants to be notified of my arrival,” I said to the security guard.

“There are several Generals to be notified of your arrival Ambassador Jones; General McJames will be here in a minute,” he replied.

General McJames and Lt. General DeMarcus stepped out of a hallway that was sealed off with a heavy door.

“Good to see you again; your little trip to Kampala was a resounding success, from all reports,” General DeMarcus said as he shook my and then Vicky’s hand and then introduced General McJames.

“It was touch and go for a few minutes, but superior training, better weapons and a better plan paid off,” I replied.

“After our many conversations it is good to finally get to meet you General McJames. This is Vicky Snow; Vicky is now in charge of the embassy security division,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.