B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 402

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 402 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

With Tuesday off I spent the day at the office and just looking at things. I walked over to the Horsey house to inspect the addition there. The three story addition was now closed up to the weather, the exterior finished.

The electricians and plumbers were doing their thing; another week or two and the drywall could be put up and finished and the plumbers back to install the fixtures.

As much as I wanted to spend more time looking, the office was calling. All the thumb drives from yesterday went back into my safe. Then I sent the recording of Anton and me to another drive and it joined the rest in the safe.

Cindy issued me a new phone and transferred my entire contact list. With the SIMs card and the battery out, the phone joined the things in the safe. It was probably over-kill but with all the hacking going on, I wanted a clean phone. There were just too many pictures and other things on the phone.

Even though they had been deleted or sent to thumb drives, it left me worried. If Robert and Burt could find all those things that supposedly were gone, so could anyone else.

I visited Robert and Burt to thank them for the great work they had done with the intelligence. I met the four new people in the EIT department; I had asked Burt and Robert weeks before I left if they knew anyone who was as talented as they were who we could hire. I did that as soon as I found out that we were getting the additional embassies.

Christina Peete, Jay Rudd, Alex Holley, and Kayne Keating were the new spooks. Robert and Burt had worked them into the system and how things were to be done. They had helped with the work for Kampala.

I could tell there was something that they wanted to ask from the looks back and forth, “Spill it.”

“We need a bigger computer system; with six of us hacking everything everywhere this one is over-whelmed. It’s starting to slow us down.”

“Just order what you need and send the bill to Cindy to approve it,” I said.

“It could be seven figures with the servers we need,” Robert replied.

“If that is what you need to continue at the level you have been at and get better as we expand, order it. Is the office going to be big enough to hold it?

“The system will companion with the servers and system we already have to make a really great system, so only time will tell on that,” Robert replied.

I was paged back to my office for VCATS, Victor, Amy, and Elmer Hobart and Steven Crow were waiting, Vicky was keeping them entertained until I could get there.

After a lengthy conversation I had won another battle; the State department agreed to allow JBG to start the security exchanges as we had the numbers trained. It would allow greater flexibility with training and staffing swaps. It was still going to be a logistical nightmare. People, choppers and armored SUVs all needed to go to 40 different countries.

The other good news came from Robbie and Lorrie. It seems with the extra help and by picking out the best Black Hawks first, he was expecting two Black Hawks a week, possibly three to be completed; the hold up would be the paint shop. I learned one of the side hangers on the super hanger was now a paint shop.

Before, Robbie had to do all the work to the chopper, then fly it to Baltimore only to be partially taken apart again to paint then reassembled and flown back. Now the work could be done as needed and then rolled across the airport to the paint shop and painted; then rolled back to finish assembling and final test.

I learned from Lorrie that the C17 had been gone just 10 days; the original 2 week stay turned out to be 26 weeks. I for one was glad it was gone. I was tired of it being a topic in some of the meetings with the wimpy triplets.

On another note, last night was the first of the freight flights. There were a few minor problems at Charlotte; Scranton had been smooth. To my surprise the report that Lorrie had received about the flights indicated the planes were nearly full of packages. If that trend continued it would end any thoughts of down-sizing to smaller planes.

That was going to be a problem; we were hoping to be able to down-size one of the freight flights to a smaller plane after the first few weeks and free up the extended C130 to deliver choppers in Africa and the Middle East for the new contract.

Logistics is going to be a bitch - make no mistake about it, I thought.

I had 45 minutes before I was going to lunch with the girls. It was time to face the music; I went to the gym floor to find one of the trainers to spend time with me on the mats. I wanted to see just how bad the six weeks of the good life had hurt my skills.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.