B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 363

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 363 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Tuesday quickly went by quietly and normal, for a change. The thirty JBG men from six of the South America embassies had completed everything HR needed, including the physicals. Today they were with Jamie and her assistants.

I did a VCATS meeting with the three sites that had choppers to inquire about the housing for my new female pilots going to them for a week. The personnel at those sites had separate rooms for my people just like Morocco.

The first problems showed in my VCATS with the embassy at Quito Ecuador, as I thought they would. The entire JBG group that was assigned there was coming to the gym for the works like everyone else.

That included the three ladies who we were paying as bodyguards for the ambassador’s wife Sally and the chopper pilot. Alice Dorsey, Ellen Mills and Elsie Hammonds were not happy and neither were the ambassador, his wife or the secretary Linda Charms.

I received an email and then a VCATS from both Amy and Victor trying to change my policy that everyone was going through the process of recertification and retraining. After an hour on VCATS my policy was still firmly in place. That group was scheduled next week.

Robert appeared at my door and I motioned him to a chair out of the VCATS camera view. He was waiting for me to finish my conversation with Victor.

“I will notify ambassador Woodman that your policy is our policy regarding your employees,” Victor replied then added, “Night BJ.”

“Burt and I have translated more intel from Kampala. The group is the KRAA: Kampala Revolutionary Army of Allah.”

“The attack is going to be in four weeks on a national holiday during the celebration. From the chatter they are going to use the streets full of people as cover, moving their terrorists into place and to slow down any police and government response. It is still a work in progress in the planning and by our translation,” Robert replied.

“Follow the trail closely and keep me informed. After Oct 1 - the start of the governments new physical year - all African embassies will be secured by JBG,” I replied.

I used the State Department’s map program to study Kampala and locate the US embassy there. With the program I could expand the images and they would still be clear as a bell. I printed off a complete set of the pictures to give me one table-top size picture of the embassy grounds and nearby area.

The British embassy was in an embassy block in the old part of Kampala. That made sense with most of Africa a British protectorate for centuries before countries were given independence.

Kampala was 25 miles from the Entebbe Airport, the only major airport in the country. There were other airports listed but they were grass, stone or dirt runways. There were a couple of short asphalt strips for small planes. A few small sections of the country were modern; the rest of the country was extremely poor by all accounts.

Those people living in poverty by most accounts - were ripe for the promises of prosperity by the terrorists. The players with money, guns, drugs and an unending stream of propaganda never seemed to run out.

I went back to the current notes on my desk and called Frank. I needed to make sure that the air freight deals would not jeopardize anything the agency was doing in their hangar or led to problems.

I was surprised to find Frank fully endorsing the deals. “That means we will be able to get critical overnight deliveries hours early by having the sorting site at the airport.” Then as an after-thought Frank added, “We have a big office in Charlotte and so does DHS. The round trip might work out well for moving personnel and special packages, if you have room on planes at times.” Opposition from Frank would have been tough to deal with.

When I called Eric, the opinion was the same; all positive, I was relieved.

At our afternoon meeting, the main discussion was what to do about getting the county involved in the announcement. Even though we owned the airport and there had been serious disagreements early on every time we called the county for anything they delivered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.