B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 353

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 353 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The swap was made on the weekend as planned. The RRT was back and took three well deserved days off. I worked KCC those three days. Every day Bob and Mr. Nobles stopped by to fill me in on the international news and have a discussion about it. They were still trying to pump me to see if I knew anything.

In the conversation I found out they had just come from a world affairs class that was currently studying Africa. The news media was giving them plenty of current affairs for discussion material. The media was still fixated on the Prince and the Kingdoms bombing campaign.

Tuesday night the EIT guys had left a package on my desk. It contained names to go with the faces from the villa.

Ahad Byair was from Oran Algeria and leader of a vicious organization. The latest was that he was acting as a go between in trying to merge two factions together there. He was the planner of a night club attack in Ech Cheliff - frequented by non-muslins - that killed 200 people a year ago. Plans for his next big attack were in the thumb drives we had gathered from the SUV.

Abu Ala Kaaf was from Guelmim located in Southern Morocco; he and Mir Madi Parsa came in the same SUV. From what my guys had found in the thumb drives that they had on them, they had planned a series of raids in border towns in Algeria and Mauritania. The Prince’s money was what set the raids in motion. Detailed information of planned raids with local terrorist group assignments was included, along with names.

Radi Omar Taaj was from Tangier on the Straits of Gibraltar. He was ferrying jihadists under the cover of refugees and weapons across the straits to Spain, destined for France. These guys were so confident in their operations that they kept records that were only lightly encrypted. The encryption they used was a very little challenge for my EIT guys.

Faaiz Faeq Fahad - who replaced Aamid - finished out the group. The information with him detailed his new group and his plans.

I finally opened the folder from Prince’s stuff to read the files. It was a treasure trove of information on terrorism in North Africa, Spain and some events in France.

The meeting we had ended had been the final step before implementation of the attacks. The Prince was going to approve and issue the funding that day. There were even plans for more attacks in the US by the end of summer with preplanning details.

The more I read the files, I knew I had to turn all of this information over to Frank, Eric and Marty and the triplets and do it soon, before it lost its value.

Even though it was late - after 8 PM - I called Frank, Eric and Marty on a conference call, “To be honest, my men had a lot more to work with than the pictures I gave you; they finished the work today. It covers a lot of things you guys need to see right away,” I said.

“I will change my schedule. Can you have your group here tomorrow morning at ten? You may want to include more people who are responsible for Africa, the US, Spain and France.”

“Text me how many are coming. I need to brief the girls on other matters before the meeting with you.”

Tuesday night I thought long and hard about what to do with the safe full of money. To discuss it with the girls, I needed to fill them in on what had transpired in Morocco. They knew I was involved in something big with the midnight rush departure. I suspected that with all the news, they had an idea.

It was time to come clean and that would happen Wednesday morning, before the meeting with the agency people.

At seven Frank sent a text that the group coming would be 10 people. I called Robert to have 15 more of the folders put together that he had left on my desk, including the pictures. I also wanted the trove boxed up by individual. They could take it with them and fight on who had first dibs on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.