B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 345

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 345 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

When I walked into the meeting room I was pleasantly surprised to see the boys in carry seats on one of the tables, sound asleep. Our meeting would be a quiet one, for sure.

I listened to Marcy's updated finance report. She ran some kind of program daily. Then I was surprised again when she told us that she was negotiating with another utility to take over their leasing package. This utility was a big one, compared to the other two we had under contract.

Southern Power and Gas had 4000 vehicles; a mix of everything. There were trucks, trailers trenchers, excavators, bulldozers, cranes, hybrid cars and trucks, boring and pipe pushing equipment and the list just went on. It was spread over four states.

Their turn around was five years on light equipment, seven years on midsize and 10 on heavy equipment, unless it was problem prone. The proposed contract even had JBG to handle disposal of the retired equipment.

Marcy had all the percentages calculated out and an agreement for Midwest Banking to supply the financing at a rate that made my head spin. I wondered how Jeanna could do financing for that rate.

All that meant that Marcy would need more employees in her division and someone was going to spend a lot of time tagging changing titles, evaluating equipment and spending time in the south, a lot of time. Jeanna always reviewed those kinds of contracts for us as a second opinion from a financial standpoint.

Jenny suggested we get Howard, Howard and Fine to look at all the leasing laws and rules into the four states as well as the tagging rules. I seconded that suggestion very quickly.

Lorrie received a text, and then had to stifle a giggle to keep from waking the boys up.

"Robbie is up to no good again. Look at the picture he sent me," she said as she sent it to the plasma.

It was the C17 with our big JBG logo taped on the side of the fuselage, with both of the C130s parked with it in the same picture.

The text with from Robbie said, "Looks good to me"

"Looks like wishful thinking to me. You are going to set off a fire storm in Washington with pictures like that LOL," Lorrie sent back.

I sent the picture to Frank and Eric, "What do you think? Will that make the NSA boys jumpy or what?" as the text with the picture.

It only took Frank a few seconds to respond, "I already have that picture - it came a few seconds ago; say it is not so, you are going to drive those NSA guys crazy. They still have not come to terms that you had more information than they did, let alone the action that you took."

"The guys at the aviation shop were having fun today, that's all," I sent back.

We spent a lot of time on the items needed for the debate security. Five thousand invitations had been sent out by the criteria that we had put forward at the meeting with the candidates. 4500 had accepted and the plan was to run all of them and all bags through a body scanner.

East Coast Security was going to supply the scanning equipment. Robert Bradberry was going be on-hand to do training and make sure the scanners worked and stayed working. Each body scanner would have a bag scanner next to it.

Half the scanners would be operated by female employees; they would handle the female guests so there would be none of the controversy associated with scanners.

All of us girls would work that night plus all of the female administrator's clerks in the offices and all of the female college security personnel from Frost Borough, Altoona, Warrington, Greensboro Community and Johnson Tri-County, to make sure that the progress was fast.

All the male administrator's and clerks and half of the male security people from the same colleges would be there. I was also going to use any part-time employees from KCC who wanted to work.

The rough things that needed a lot of advance work had been discussed. As the date drew closer the finer points would have to be worked out.

There was one more security issue that needed to be worked out long term. Of all the embassy security people that JBG supplied, only three were women; Alice Dorsey, Ellen Mills and Linda Charms at Quito Ecuador. Those three definitely were going to get a complete training course, and it was going to take more than two weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.