B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 328

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 328 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

"Harvey, what is the general mood there, is everyone recovering OK?" I asked.

"There are some who are still taking it hard. The compound walls have been repaired so that has removed some of the long hours and stress," Harvey said.

"Harvey, in two weeks I am pulling all 18 of you out. You are coming back to the main office for recurrent training. We also found out that there is a lot of information missing out of the Black Water HR files we received, we want to update everything, and get everyone up to speed on our HR rules, physicals and the like." I said then added.

"Plus, there are some answers I want about the loss of Adams and Koons. The losses were a first for us. I want to make sure nothing was missed. Something just does not feel right."

"The emails making the announcement are in the process and should be sent in a few minutes," I said.

"Is the department going to let you pull us out? Black Water always said State tied their hands on personnel," Harvey asked.

"I make the decisions about personnel placement, the state department only requests numbers and qualifications," I replied.

"The replacement team will be at the new staffing levels for the Embassy. You guys will be here for a couple weeks, than a week or two off for vacations if you want before you go back," I said.

"We can go back after the training?" Harvey asked.

"Yes you can go back, or transfer to any one of the other 80 embassies. They are all going to go through this process this year. But there are only 18 embassies that currently have hazard pay."

"Once you get the emails, if you have any questions just ask. I have to run, good evening - we will chat soon again Harvey," I replied and then I closed the screen.

The girls were waiting in the gym for me to go home for supper. All the day help had been gone for a couple hours. The night crew was doing their training routines. I was surprised to see both the Rochester and the most of the RRT back in the gym. I guessed the weather was too cold for them to go to Washington for R&R or the night life, or else they were afraid they would pay dearly tomorrow.

It did not hurt that Shelia Roush was in the gym with her group of fit female boxers. They were gearing up for the next round of pre-Olympics matches. They were fit enough and cool looking enough that when they got all hot and sweaty from sparring and shadow boxing, grown men lost all common sense.

Those grown men were now volunteering to spar with the boxers. I knew those female boxers - they would tag those guys along for a few minutes and then unload several rounds of killer punches on them. I left with the girls before there was any need for first aid.

Supper consisted of one of our favorites, homemade cold cut subs and hot soup. All the normal gang was there; Patti, Crash, Marlene, we six girls and two little boys waiting to be born.

After supper I had one more thing before we got comfortable and into a playful mood.

"Jenny, tomorrow call Robert and Burt, find out how much salary they need, have them put together what they need for equipment and don't cut corners, I want them to have equipment to do the job right, then ask how soon they can start," I said.

"What changed?" Marcy asked and the eyes staring at me said she was not alone.

"Two things, first I still have questions about the Morocco issue. I cannot believe they carried out that kind of coordinated attack of that size without some kind of communication. Either the electronic traffic was missed with another cover-up, or we are being lied to," I replied then added.

"That is why I am pushing to get the replacement men in place and pulling those guys out so fast. I don't want them influenced any longer than necessary. I have some intense questioning for them. Plus, the fact that they can choose not to go back may help bring the truth out."

"Second, the debate is going to be protested by at least three groups - the Mad Matters, BAM and the BRMM - and you can be sure they are communicating. It would be nice to know what they are planning," I replied.

"I don't want them on our server. We will set them up as a separate business, computer consultants or something with their own internet address from the cable company," I replied to Jenny questioning looks. "So that if anyone back tracks to them it does not show up as being a JBG."

The rest of the evening was relaxed, a little fun and games, even Jenny seemed more at ease tonight. I was bringing Jenny to the doctor for another checkup tomorrow. In my heart I knew this was the last checkup. The boys had to be born soon. Jenny was big and every night we were giving her legs and back rubdowns.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.