B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 311

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 311 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Vicky and I were up early; I guess we were getting used to the different time zones we had traveled to. As usual there was a quick shower together as we did back home then a quick breakfast and a short trip to the airport where Josh and Vance were waiting on us.

Checking the time I called to wish my mates a good night - it was 10 PM there - with words of love and how much I missed them; the feelings were mutual. I promised to spend quality time with them when I returned.

I called Ching Lee and repeated the same message to her. She told me that she had just sent her e-mail for the funeral arrangements. Linda Koons wanted to use the Groffs Family Funeral Home for his wake and Lancaster Methodist Church for his funeral- with the Pastor leading the service. The only thing missing was the date and times.

I sent an e-mail to all the college security sites and the office group, "As you all know by now, JBG embassy security division lost two of our fellow employee's in a terrorist attack this week."

"My wish is to form two details that would act as honor guards for our two fallen soldiers in arms."

"I need all former Military personnel who have their dress parade uniforms, for an honor guards at Dover AFB and the transfer at the funeral home and place of internment."

"The dress uniforms of the JGB College police force are welcome to."

"Flights will be arranged as dates and times are confirmed."

"If you can participate, please contact Cindy to sign up - ASAP," I said.

After I finished it, I let Vicky proof read it before I sent it as a mass-email to all the college security sites, and the office group - including the new college police force.

The flight to Dubai was a short hop - less than five hundred miles - but it allowed us to finish all the emails. The gym office was in the process of shutting down for the night; it was 11 EST now. I pulled up the live video of the gym to see all the normal agency groups staying in shape.

In all my travels I have never come across an airport like Dubai. Dubai International Airport. It is a monster on eight thousand acres, employing ninety thousand people.

According to the airport information guide over seventy-five million people passed through its turnstiles last year.

It was so large that it took thirty minutes for Vance to navigate the jet to the general aviation parking.

The general aviation parking for us was in the section next to the Gulf Stream dealer. It was a huge Gulf Stream dealer with a row of new and used planes, with specifications on a pedestal in front of each plane.

Not having any real exercise for a couple days, Vicky and I decided that we would walk to the end of the line of new and used planes and back while we waited on our embassy ride to get here.

We walked down the row of planes and looked at them. There were G2 and G3s in the used row, G5s along with the newer G550 and G650 models in the new row - but then I should not have been surprised, Dubai was the billionaire capital of the world with all that easy mid-eastern oil money.

Lorrie had been looking for a G5 for Jake and coming up empty, Gulf Stream insisted that there were none available on the market or in dealer inventories.

Then it hit me; these were not on the inventory list because a wealthy investor bought them as an investment. The investor paid cash after negating a bottom line cash deal that may have involved more than one plane. Lorrie and Marcy had done the same thing when we bought the Bombardiers. Gulf Stream didn't care as long as the sold column kept growing and the factory stayed busy.

As we walked, a maroon G5 came into view. It was the same year as the one we flew in on; it was in the used row. Maroon was Jakes favorite color and the way they had worked the stripe was beautiful.

I took out my smarter than smart phone and started taking pictures. I began with the pedestal in front of the plane containing the spec sheet that did not have a price on it. Then I walked around taking a complete set of 360 pictures of the plane. I wanted to look inside but assumed that the cabin steps were locked. When I was done snapping pictures, I sent the entire set of pictures and data sheet to Lorrie, asked that she evaluate the plane with Jake and that I would get interior pictures too. I asked Lorrie to research what it was worth ASAP, and to see if Jake was interested.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.