B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 301

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 301 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The flight was good and with 20 empty seats. No one was crowded on this trip unless they wanted to be. People moved freely around the cabin talking with anyone they wanted. Jenny and I sat next to one another with me holding her hand. I was hoping to have time to catch up with her; I wanted to know how she was feeling. The pregnancy was starting to wear her down. She was so huge now - the twins were winning that battle.

Jakes saw us sitting alone and came over. He reversed the seat in front of us and sat on his knees in the seat in front of us. He opened the conversation about a discussion he had with Lorrie. "You know I asked Lorrie to find me a G5 LR like the ones you have. I wanted a new one but the wait is 18 months to 2 years. I have to make at least one trip a month - sometimes 2 - to Japan, at least until next fall," Jake said.

"Lorrie said that she could shift around some flights if necessary until she found one for me. My plan was to lease it to Lorrie when I did not need it and she would also supply pilots for me," he added.

"Tony and I decided on expanding J&J construction. Our plan is to set up the next field office, head quarters and plant complex will be in Centreville Virginia. There is a former contractor site for sale about five miles from Centreville on 66 towards Washington. It is on 50 acres and has a borrow pit with all the permits still valid," he said.

"They needed to test fly one of the 407s last Saturday and they flew me over to meet the realtor. I took the opportunity put a deposit on it to hold it for 30 days," he said and then added, "its 75 miles from Summers Road and 85 from Morton field. The flight was a little over 30 minutes and to drive it about one hour and a half."

"At the moment the J&J engineering group is bidding on several road building and bridge contracts and one industrial development site. If we get any of them the new complex is a go for sure," he said.

"Marcy said I could use one of the vacant offices at the gym so I could have all the whistles and bells, but I wanted to ask you first. She out did herself by putting me in contact with her mom "Jeanna" at Midwestern Bank for construction financing just to price shop against QT banking. Jeanna is something else hell, she beat their rate by 2 full percent," he said.

"You can use the office as long as you need it think of it as tour home away from home. In fact if you want, you can meet Kate and Tony at Morton and fly over in one of the choppers when you need to. You can use our corporate room discount at the Holiday West for them; they liked staying there," I replied.

"By the way all the storage racks came in for the armory on Friday. Tomorrow morning Dad and I will put them together. Dad also built several wooden gun racks to put all the guns on. He surprised me; he found the plans on the internet. I never thought he was that internet savvy. The weapons will need to be out of the crates to get moving air or they will rust. The racks that dad made are finished; all we have to do is slide them in place."

"The basic vault is done. The only thing left is to finish some blockwork near the roof and that should be done in the next day or two," Jake said.

"Tomorrow afternoon we will move the stuff out of the shipping container. Tomorrow afternoon when you get home from KCC, we will set up the vault access program. So the people you want to have access will know how the vault door works and I will show you how to program the vault door," Jake said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.