B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 293

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 293 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Our evening meeting solved several issues. Jason and Roseanne as our heads of HR were going to make introduction calls to all 80 embassies, to the 500 new employees we had just picked up. Because of the time of the calls, It would be hit or miss as to if those employees were working that day.

We given contact numbers for each embassy for non-classified general communications only; the idea was to try that to make contact that way first. Then send an email to all 500 employees, a welcome to our company letter with an electronic JBG Employee manual.

Along with the initial call, let each embassy pick a time when we could have a VCATS meeting with each embassy group of employees.

Amy requested that I or an executive VP personally visit all 80 embassies that JGB now had employees at. We decided that Marcy and Jenny would make no trips at the present time, Jenny because of her due date and Marcy because there was just so much going on in the office with all the new accounting with the Agency.

As a group, it was decided that Vicky was going to accompany me on the first cycle leaving Wednesday night. Out plan was to use the guest rooms each embassy had if we planned to stay over. The pilots would stay in hotel rooms. If they did not trust the airport personal, they would rotate staying with the plane for security. State was paying for a 3 man crew for these flights.

The other good news came from the mechanics; they had figured a way to disassemble enough of a Black Hawk and a 407 that they would both fit in a C130 safely. La Paz Bolivia would be the last of our stops on the way back. The C130 would arrive there Thursday evening by flying the commercial air routes with fuel stops at commercial airports along the way.

The mechanics and the pilots would be working together to unload, assemble and flight test fly the choppers. Then they were going to disassemble and load the out of service Black Hawk and the 407 for the flight back Sunday evening.

Lorrie made the flight plans Vicky and I would use one of the G5LR. We would take off Wednesday night to cross over Texas then turn south over central America and to the first stop; Bogota, Columbia. Vicky and I were going to sleep on the night flight, spend the day in Bogota and spend the night in a guest room at the embassy. The second part; an early morning flight Friday - a short flight to Quito Ecuador - and spend the day at the embassy there.

Friday night called for a much longer flight to Lima Peru and spends Saturday at the embassy there. Saturday night was another night flight to La Paz Bolivia and meet up with the 130 crew on Sunday morning. Hopefully their work would be mostly over so they could head back to Morton field while I made PR with Adam Cartwright.

Vicky and I would fly back Sunday night and sleep on the way and arrive in time to have breakfast with our mates. I needed to be in Rochester by noon on Monday, January 1, for the press conference and kickoff of the Rochester College Police force. The 20 employees that were going to make up the police force there were going to be issued a different Badge and uniforms.

The entire crew was going - Jason, Lisa, Roseanne, Cindy and Mark came along too. Even though it was a holiday they wanted to go and be a part of the celebration. I think they just wanted to fly in the G5.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.