B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 284

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 284 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

"BJ, that takes care of communicating to the embassy's that have choppers, what now?" asked Cindy.

"Cindy, can you setup a connection with VCATS so I can speak with Amy Lockerman please?" I asked.

"Sure thing BJ," Cindy replied.

"While you are doing that, I've got to pee something bad. If you like I can get you another mug of coffee as I refill mine," I replied.

"A refill would be great," Cindy replied.

The first call after pee break and mug of coffee was to Amy Lockerman.

"Hello BJ, I have been expecting you to call after my boss jumped the gun on us and sent out your control packet to the embassies," she replied.

"It has been an interesting morning, that is for sure," I replied.

"Are you aware that three of the choppers out of service? One is in Khartoum Sudan, another is in Bamako Mali and the third is in La Paz Bolivia," I asked.

"Yes. I was going to talk to you after Christmas to see if anything could be done. Our worst fears are happening; Black Water has thrown in the towel early," Amy replied.

"I will know before the end of the day about the choppers. Who do I need to contact for in-flight refueling, or are we forced to use commercial airline routes?" I asked.

"McJames can order that, why?" Amy asked.

"Its 4500 miles from Morton to Bamako Mali across the Atlantic; it will take two in-flight refuelings," I replied.

"The DOD has the equipment to do just that. They will cross bill the State Department directly for it. I will make the call McJames and authorize an open Purchase Order to use whenever you need it for our contract. Just send me an e-mail to confirm each time you use it. He will send you a 24/7 contact number you will have to call, try to give them as much lead time as you can. You will have the numbers within the hour," Amy replied before she hung up.

I called McJames to ask if what I wanted was even possible to do.

"Sure put it all together on paper then call me," he replied.

I dug in my desk for a world map then drove to Morton Field. When I walked past the offices, I saw Lorrie, Marcy and Jenny were in one of the large office areas with people I did not know. I assumed they were the owners of one of the Bell 407's. It looked like they were signing papers, finalizing the purchase.

I walked on through and into the hanger where the choppers were lined up. I noticed several men in lab coats with Robbie and several of our new aviation techs assisting them near one of Bell 407's.

"Robbie, how are things going - is it a success story yet?" I asked.

"The factory techs are doing the run ups and checks outside first. Then we bring them inside and remove all the inspection panels for them to finish the inspections. So far three have been completed and approved," he replied.

"Can you pull the lead tech over? I need to confirm a couple things with him," I asked.

"BJ, this is Glen Burton, chief field tech for Bell helicopters, Glen this is BJ the big boss," Robbie made the introduction as we shook hands.

"Glen I need to put two of these 407's in a C130. If my research is correct, if we remove the rotor blades they will fit side by side, nose to tail in the C130 cargo bay. Is that a feasible job?" I asked.

"Yes, you will have to mark the position of the blades and install them back in the same position - that way they will not have to be rebalanced. At that point, all you need to do is torque all the pins and retainers to specs, use new safety wire and cotter pins, check fly it and you should be good to go," Glen replied.

"How long will all that take?" I asked. By now an audience had gathered round. Pilots always find something to do around a plane when it is in the hangar. With the chopper thing going on, all of them were in the hangar trying to look busy, they had moved in to listen in on the conversation.

"It will take two techs two hours per chopper. Where are they going and when if I may ask?" Glen said.

"One is going to Bamako Mali and the other is off to Khartoum Sudan, Africa if I can find pilots and technicians willing to go. Then if I can coordinate in-flight refueling in time, they would leave early tomorrow morning," I replied.

I saw hands go up in the pilot group and two from the technician group each saying, "I'm in."

"Do all of you have up to date passports?" I asked. Then I added, "You may not be back in time for Christmas."

"We are still in," the older of the pilots replied. The entire group of qualified C130 pilots were ex-military and so were the two C130 mechanics.

"Ok then I need a flight plan to make it come together, you better get with it. Robbie, don't take anything apart until I clear it with Lorrie," I said as I walked away followed by the pilots.

They went to the pilot area and started pulling maps and charts while I walked over to the table where Marcy, Jenny and Lorrie had just finished with another owner looking at the world map I had brought from the office.

I spread the map out on the table and started explaining my problem, what I need to do and how it needed to happen. I explained about taking the rotor blades off, putting two copters in the one of the C130 and sending two techs along on the flight. I explained about bringing the two out of service choppers back on the return trip

Marcy's and Lorries eyes kept getting bigger and bigger. Their mouths opened to say something and then closed.

I pointed out the route I anticipated that the C130 would take and the areas than I thought the in-flight refueling would take place. My smarter than smart phone started dinging that I was receiving messages as I finished.

"How do we refuel in air" Lorrie asked as I was looking at the messages. One was from Amy and several from McJames with the contact names and numbers I needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.