B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 275

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 275 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

As we attempted to enter the security gate, we found it was blocked by a crowd and cars in line trying to get in. They were being kept off the college grounds by JBG security.

The cars were moving slowly with most of them making a U turn and leaving. The crowd of media trucks was lining both sides of the road with cameras rolling and reporters with microphones peering into each car and trying to get interviews.

As I slowly moved the car forward waiting for those ahead to be directed through or turned around it was easy to see that Dan had made appropriate command decisions.

The security checkpoint that was normally staffed by one person on a normal day was staffed by three wearing the green reflective safety vest that was required by a new federal law for individuals working within 50 feet of a roadway. Even the state police were wearing them on traffic stops.

The winter version was like a flannel-lined bomber pilot's weatherproof jacket. Of course we had to get them logoed for each college and the 'Security' emblem on them.

The damn things were almost 80 dollars each and that was the discounted price, because Marcy bought 300 of them. She had decided that they should be standard for anyone that worked on the runways at the airport. With the M&M additions we needed another 200.

I stopped the car and stepped out to give them moral reinforcement for their professionalism in dealing with this unruly group. No group can be more unruly than reporters trying to break a story and this group was no different. I motioned the three of them together to do that.

I was greeted with, "Hi Boss, glad you are here - we can use the help. They are running Dan ragged back there."

Back there is where I drove the car with us in. I drove as close as I could. The place was packed with police cars and there were still several ambulances there along with two cars marked 'County Medical Examiner'.

With laptop in hand, we pushed the yellow do not cross tape down and made our way through the maze to where there was a large group going thru the motions of a reenactment.

We were immediately met by a DHS agent. He said, 'Special agent George Payne at your service."

"Eric speaks highly of your organization. He said you were on your way," agent Payne replied.

"I need an update on the students and my people," I replied.

"There are six students who were hit by bullets, two are serious but not life threatening, the other four are minor, most likely they will be treated and released," he replied.

"I need names so we can notify families and get them transportation to be with their children," I answered.

"Dan has the list, he can go get you the information for you - we have finished with him. Eric said that would be the first thing you wanted," agent Payne replied.

I sent Dan to get the contact information so I could make the calls; it was another job that would ruin my day.

Before he left Dan said, "None of our employees are hurt, Artie and Sam both have some scratches and abrasions. They had to surrender their guns for testing."

"Agent Payne, have you secured their van and checked it for explosives?" I asked.

"Van, what van? We have not gotten that far yet," he replied.

"It is in the public parking lot over there," I said as I opened the laptop and played the video for him.

There was a mad rush by a dozen agents and police to secure it and move the media vehicles that had unknowingly parked around it.

Bomb sniffing dogs and special equipment were called in to inspect the van.

I went to talk to Artie and Sam while all that was going on. They were shaken by today's act of domestic terrorism. I told them how great a job they had done, that no students had died. I said that they had saved many lives today and had every reason to be proud of the job they had done. We were very thankful and appreciative of the way they handled the situation.

I was still talking to them when Dan returned with the contact information. I updated the list to be sure I had the correct names for the two seriously injured students.

I asked Dan "Has anyone from the college, HR, the board of directors or the Administration made contact with you?"

"No, not a word and they are not answering any of the numbers I have," he replied.

The thoughts that came into my head were not kind to administrators. Those people at the security gate were parents and relatives wanting to know if their children were safe. They deserved answers in a timely fashion.

I sought out Agent Payne and the senior state police officer and asked them the same question ending with the same answer, "No contact from them."

Agent Payne sent an announcement to the media that a news conference would be held in an hour. We both agreed that the parents of those injured should be notified first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.