B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 242

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 242 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Tony, Kathy and Janet both sent emails. Tony addressed the satellite dishes by the water tower. They belong to the agency. One was for their secure link and the other was the backup link and would supply the entire public internet for the airport and the terminal.

Janet had taken over the sewage and water supply systems as part of her environmental duties. Her email had several attachments with blueprints of where some of the changes she had made to the sewage system. There was an expansion of the drain fields and the separation tanks were enlarged along with the addition of two more pumps.

"Janet, you do what you think would be best and need to do. I know nothing about this kind of construction. Thanks for keeping me in the loop," I replied.

Jenny arrived and immediately was all over both of us. "I have been waiting to get you alone all day," she said. "Have we enough time to play before supper?"

"You go with her and I will finish Supper," Ching Lee replied with a devilish grin.

I led Jenny into the bedroom and we helped each other undress, and then stepped into the shower. We had a very sensual shower together. I gave her baby bump a long and gentle washing along with the other parts of her body as I stood with my arm around her in the small shower and enjoying her kisses.

After drying off we finished the passion in bed. We were breathing heavy and recovering when Ching Lee announced that nourishment was ready in the form of supper.

After supper we talked about the trial and the events of the day. Jenny thought the trial would be over by the weekend. The evidence was overwhelming and they had lost all attempts at getting any of it thrown out.

I cautioned her not to get overly optimistic; anything could come out of the woodwork. Then we discussed the problem I was having at Rochester.

Jenny suggested that I ask Captain Peters if Rochester allowed and cooperated with a citizen's Police Force. If they did, JBG could write tickets and even arrest them. There were lots of communities that are going in that direction with the tight money crunch that they are having.

There might be some additional training and we might lose some employee time in court, but if you just limit the scope of operations just to the college grounds it would speed things along.

It was too late to make the call today but I added it to my to-do list for tomorrow.

I would have Cindy and the corporate lawyers research all that starting tomorrow. If the court mess was settled soon Jenny might have time to help. She was taking a couple of weeks off when the case was settled.

We were out on the deck when the quiet was broken by the sound of turbines winding up. We walked out to the main street so we could see the runway. The warthogs were going on a night training mission. There were six of them taxing to the end of the runway.

They always flew that way. A leader and a wingman every time one flew over - there was another one a few moments later. They trained that way and fought battles that way in the sand box. We watched them take off in the dusk early evening sky and out of sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.