B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 228

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 228 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The afternoon that we were going to use for planning was gone. It was late afternoon by the time we made it back to the office. I expected another lecture about taking risks, but none came my way - at least not yet.

We ordered supper to be delivered and began our meeting. By having both the day shift and night shift work 12 hours (by starting 4 hours early), there would be enough coverage for both Frost Borough and Tennessee Community college. Each of those colleges had 800 students scheduled to arrive over four days, starting Tuesday.

At Johnson Tri-County, Elmira State and Blair County, our staff would work the same double shift. With 1200 students each we decided that Ching Lee and two of her clerks would go to Johnson Tri-County. Vicky and two of her clerks would go to Elmira State to help out there. Mark and two clerks would go to Blair County.

With 1700 students, Warrington would present another problem. The same double shift was going to happen there plus Roseanne, Courtney and six other clerks were going there.

Rochester with its 4000 students was our biggest problem. Homeland's request to have undercover people working as JBG security was a blessing during the enrollment period.

They had assigned 10 people to work for us and they were all bilingual. During the enrollment they were going to work with all foreign students. A plus for them and JBG was that DHS had for almost a month with the complete student roster to evaluate risks.

A number of students had already been assigned rooms in two different dorms and I was sure that extra surveillance devices were already installed in them. The 10 DHS people were not counted in the 100 fulltime group and they were going to work 12 hour shifts, the same as our people.

After the enrollment period they were to work days and evenings plus weekends to do whatever they needed for national security. 10 extra JBG unmarked cars were assigned to them and being paid for by DHS.

Even with all our people working 12 hours and the extra 10 DHS working 12 hours, we were still sending Cindy and 4 more clerks to help keep things running smoothly.

DHS had run complete security checks on Kelly Pepper, Cindy and Mark and then held an interview session at the gym offices. Kelly was flown down for the interview session last Thursday. When Kelly asked why he needed to be at the offices, Cindy told him it was above his and her pay grade.

Jason, Marcy, Cindy, Mark and I were in the meeting and we were introduced to the 10 operatives. Eric laid out the limitations on how and when we could use them. They were essentially to act and function as our employees but also as spies for the agency.

We spent our last night together for the next 5 days. We watched the early version of the late news on 34. They broadcast highlights of the press conference with the state and federal officials and of course the Governor's response. They ran the complete interview that I gave Hanna. I was amazed at how good it came across on the TV, let alone the fact they ran the whole thing unedited.

It was the first time that all of us were more than a day or two apart. We did not have an orgy but we had our special time together.

Monday morning we said our goodbyes and went different directions. Jenny went to Annapolis to begin all the preliminary work for the trial. All the assigned people packed bags or brought bags. Flights were scheduled all day to the various colleges. It would be Friday night or Saturday before everyone returned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.