B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 224

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 224 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The fifth soon became the tenth and then the fifteenth. The last of the employees for the security division, the last of the office equipment and the last of the cars were on their way to their destination. The final college was now fully staffed.

Two hundred and fifty full time employees and an annual budget of over 32 million with a responsibility for the safety of over 12000 students were now on JBG Security.

After five months of planning and a grueling training schedule, it was coming down to the wire. Just five days were all we were going to have to prove we were capable of handling the job. If our part of the enrollment period went smoothly then the rest should be a piece of cake.

There were still plenty of problems to deal with but compared to the enrollment period, they were ant hills.

When the North six comes back next week they were done as far as full time work and we will miss them. Even as teenagers they were as reliable as any help we had. They were as dedicated and were hard workers more than most of our regular employees. They are trainers in the gym and with the hand to hand defensive training we gave and were damn near experts on our computer time system.

They had enrolled in every company perk that JGB offered. They were in the matching savings plan, health plan and even the retirement savings plan. Their parents did not have a health plan - Marcy twisted the information around so they were covered on the girls plan. It cost a little extra money but the girls were more than worth it and we would continue the insurance even with part time work.

Two were going to college at KCC by using my sponsorship and Kate's and the rest back to senior high school, but still they wanted to work part time and be in Lisa's tutoring class. We had discussed in one of our evening meetings what to do for them.

At our Labor Day party we were going to give them the keys to six of the cars that had been pulled in from the rental division for them to use, along with a gas card, on the condition that they maintain a B average or better.

The airport construction was on schedule. The pads had been poured for the hangers with what looked like miles of red plastic tubing in the concrete. Tony told me that it was the heating system. He tried to explain about zones, boilers, mixing valves and such. I just replied, "OK." The pads for the water tower, terminal building, tower and the radar, and landing system were also done.

Truckloads of metal were arriving for the hangers. The company insisted they would be here on the second of September and have both of them erected by the first of October. I would believe it when I saw it.

Tony gave me a schedule of the major runway pours, two a week for four weeks starting September 15 and then all the loops and cross taxi ways that the agency wanted and finally the tarmac in front of the hangers and terminal building. The cover crop seeding that would start the first of October would be shifted to the new runway so the old blacktop strip could be torn out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.