B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 214

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 214 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The vehicles slowed as they got to the house and then parked. There were more than a dozen. Men and a couple women exited the trucks, twisting and stretching from a long ride.

A man and a lady from the SUV that had led the procession walked over, "Hi, I'm Thomas Hammond, everybody calls me Tony. This is Katelyn Black and she likes Kathy; we are the chief engineers from Jones & Jones."

"You're BJ - I recognize you from your pictures we have in the office - I am so pleased to finally meet you. Jake was so proud of you - his office still has paper clippings and pictures of you all over the walls. We hope that he will get finished soon and return from Japan."

Tony introduced all of the men with him and also the other lady as Janet Ashworthy - the Jones and Jones EPA approved ground water run off design engineer for site management and compliance.

"Bob said that you are interested in a runway and needed some guidance. We can help you with that; we have downloaded all the earth data charts for the area and have the test pattern ready to go," he replied. He turned around, "Mark each bore with the GPS numbers on the charts you have. Let's get started."

"Bob implied that you have an office close by that we might be able to use to correlate the data," Kathy added. "Are there any motels close by where we can spend the night? That would save six hours of traveling each day."

Marcy called Holiday East to book the rooms on our corporate account. The horsey house was full up from the security training. She then gave Kathy the directions to the gym, told her that it was open 24/7, and there would be an access card at the desk for them to get into the office area.

Then she extended an invitation to Kathy and Janet to stay in the upstairs guest rooms instead of the motel if they liked and asked how many pool cars they would like to have for the men to use tonight; they could leave the trucks in the lot at the gym for security.

Jason left to file the papers with the County deeds and records department and then to attend a meeting at the office. We wanted them certified and registered immediately and the ownership changed today.

I needed to get back to the gym; the Tuesday night agency people would be back in a little while. I was sure Ching Lee and Vicky were ready to rumble. The only nights I was going to have off for the next four weeks were Saturday, Sunday and Monday and even then I still had classes Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Another cloud of dust was coming down the lane. Just before the two trucks came to a stop in front of the house Crash muttered, "No good nephews - what do they want now? Bruce is the one in the front, the other one is Samuel."

"Hello old man - what is all this going on here?" Bruce said with a tone in his voice.

"Having my runway repaired and thinking about putting in a irrigation well, it's not really any of your business anyhow," Crash said.

"You just as well stop right now. We think that wheat followed by soybeans go together as one crop - sort of a customary tandem crop," Samuel said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.