B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 174

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 174 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

When we got to the hotel Ritz South is when we had the first problem. There had been a miscue in the room reservations. Instead of two separate rooms there was only one with a king size bed, a kitchenette, and no other rooms were to be had anywhere in town.

There were a dozen special events going on in town this week and everything had been over-booked. I looked at Mark then back to the clerk and said, "We will have to make it work."

We spent the next two hours in a video conference call with our group. After two hours we decided to call it and would make another call tomorrow morning at 8:30; by then all the last minute costs and data would be in. Marcy agreed that the morning would be best. Plus, it would give everyone more time to rehash things for a better ending.

Mark and I went to a southern barbeque restaurant for supper. You just can not go to the south without trying one. The food was great. I then suggested that we look for a night club to relax a bit. My brain was getting data dumb from all the numbers that had been run through it today.

With the college out for the summer there was little going on for Thursday night. We found that a lot of clubs for the younger crowd were only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

We finally found one that was open and they were a modern country and light rock style club; a cross between old and new music. We found a table near the back.

I ordered a Bud in a bottle with the top still on and a frosted mug. Mark ordered a Miller Lite and paid the tab. We sipped the beer until both bottles were empty and watched the dance floor. They played about four different songs while we drank.

Then I placed the empty bottle on the table and said, "Let's dance." We danced several modern dances several feet apart. We even got roped into a line dance that was fun. In fact another couple younger than I was but older than Mark was gave us lessons.

They had only arrived a few minutes earlier and had been sitting in the table behind us. The girl's name was Ellie Mayes and her boyfriend was Dan Parker. Both seemed very nice and looked out of place in this crowd, like Mark and I did.

The music changed to a slower hold them close tune. I touched Mark's hand and nodded to the dance floor. Ellie and Dan joined us on the floor. Mark was timid at first; the song was half over before he understood that I was not going to bite him. I pulled him close - in fact very close - as we danced.

Before the end of the tune I had my head on his shoulder and his arm was across my lower back; it was that kind of a song. My breasts were tight against him and I knew they were having an effect. I could feel it rising and he was moving in a way to not highlight his problem.

After the song ended we made our way back to the table as did Ellie and Dan. As they walked by I said, "Come join us." After they had I ordered another round of drinks, they chose a mixed drink, Mark a beer and I a diet coke with the cover that I was driving.

We made small talk and found out that Ellie was being interviewed tomorrow at a local high school for a teaching job. She had been working as a teacher's assistant at a small school in Millersville. She had been promised a full time position when there was an opening, but so had several other assistants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.